Log Horizon

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

JinnoftheDesert

Re: Log Horizon

Post by JinnoftheDesert »

I love this show im all caught up with the English episodes and yes given the purple cat its defiantly a .hack rip off but it is the best .hack rip off yet sao was good but this is better. seeing as no new .hack media has been coming out log horizon is where its at right now.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

I'm enjoying more than i had expected to. So far, I like it more than I did Sword Art, but i have yet to watch season two so, that i guess that could change.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Log Horizon's direction is quite the tangent from what I've came across in any MMO related anime series, makes for a nice change of pace. How they focus on living/expanding/exploring their new world which has MMO in-game functions,events and backstory intertwined with the people of the land's reality is well thought out and theres always some new aspect to be discovered @.@

Plus the opening theme is catchy ^(' - ')^

Post by Avatar_Crim »

i just got to the midway point of season 2 and its thrown me off lol. i have so many questions and want to lookup and spoil stuff, but i am resisting.
JinnoftheDesert

Post by JinnoftheDesert »

I would love to talk more in depth about it but i don't know what to consider spoilers.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

For me anything that takes place after episode 19 would be a spoiler using e.g. the manga or light novels since episode 20 hasn't aired yet @.@

Post by Avatar_Crim »

ok, im caught up to episode 19.. i was disappointed. i thought that season 2 was done haha. oh well, time for weekly watching.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

@.@ luckily most of the season is out however once it ends we'll be waiting awhile for season 3 as its not been announced yet.