The girl who leapt through space

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

The girl who leapt through space

Post by Kaori »

I still have no idea what it is despite having finished it, it apparently involves colonies, a dark magical girl, and lelouch in a box.
zerokoolpsx

Re: The girl who leapt through space

Post by zerokoolpsx »

What the hell did I watch?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

zerokoolpsx wrote:What the hell did I watch?
charlie's angels in space, but replace charlie with lelouch in a box, thats right, lelouch lamperouge inside a BOX, then leave him alone for hundreds of years with nobody to talk to and no internet and he goes a bit.... Crazy.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

That opening theme alone makes me want to torture the people who keep coming up with these sub-par shows.

Seriously, they keep making new anime based on Visual Novels, Dating Sims, and Eroge. The only good points about any of those what that YOU were the main character making the decisions, it was what gave you immersion. But now that its a separate character and there's nothing to strive for it just feels like a waste of time. I can never sympathize with any of the characters in these newer anime because there's nothing to sympathize with, it doesn't even seem like they have a thought process or personal motivation to empathize with. It's why all these recent anime have resulted to showing nudity to draw a crowd, they use the nudity to distract people from how little plot there is, while filling time so they can stretch that plot to fill the minimum 11 episodes they need to fill a season! Oh, and lets not forget the freebie episode they get every time they send the group to the Beach/Hot Springs!

Its just frustrating that they keep wasting my time with this trash instead of trying to develop the next Ghost in the Shell (which they announced a new GitS anime called GitS: ARISE). I want plot, philosophy, innovation, and characters that I can relate to or idolize! Not this barrage of ecchi, moe, and schoolgirls.

I mean seriously, the only anime that I enjoyed which aired last year was Eureka seven AO, and that couldn't live up to the original... Out of 52 anime only 1, that's pathetic.