Anime VS Anime

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

zaseo

Re: Anime VS Anime

Post by zaseo »

Captain Falcon beats all other anime characters with the Falcon Punch! Goku can destroy planets with the Spirit Bomb but Captain Falcon can rip part of the universe up.

How about these interesting fights Inuyasha Vs Yusuke and Sesshomaru vs Hiei?
Last edited by zaseo on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

zaseo wrote:Captain Falcon beats all other anime characters with the Falcon Punch! Goku can destroy planets with the Spirit Bomb for Captain Falcon can rip part of the universe up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw
My rebuttal to that is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It literally survived THE BIG BANG being shot directly at it.

zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Erranty wrote:
zaseo wrote:Captain Falcon beats all other anime characters with the Falcon Punch! Goku can destroy planets with the Spirit Bomb for Captain Falcon can rip part of the universe up.
My rebuttal to that is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It literally survived THE BIG BANG being shot directly at it.

I'm lost at words. So Goku has the potential to destroy planets, Captain Falcon can rip part of the universe up, But these guys take several galaxies and throw them into an attack like nothing and still survive!!!!!!!!!!

After thinking about the demon fights that I listed I think Yusuke transformation may be stronger then what Inuyasha could throw at him. Then against I'm not sure.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:yeah, i know, but that's the logic, SEED is better in some aspects, like the JUSTICE and FREEDOM gundams, they kick Unicorn's ass
Coming from you sounds credible alright...
Seriously:D?
zaseo wrote:
Erranty wrote:

I'm lost at words. So Goku has the potential to destroy planets, Captain Falcon can rip part of the universe up, But these guys take several galaxies and throw them into an attack like nothing and still survive!!!!!!!!!!

After thinking about the demon fights that I listed I think Yusuke transformation may be stronger then what Inuyasha could throw at him. Then against I'm not sure.
@Zaseo, Get outta that DAMN CAPTAIN FALCON UNIVERSE, KIRBY COULD EASILY EAT HIS FALCON PUNCH AND TAKE IT BACK TO HIM AND KILL HIM... Nuff said :3
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

But Captain Falcon is awesome. The anime series is decent and ends in a epic way.
Would this be a good fight Saya from Blood+ vs Motoko from Ghost in the Shell?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

i haven't seen either Blood+ nor ghost In the shell, so before anyone answers, another one, YuGi-Oh(The main character of Yu-Gi-Oh) Vs Dan Kussoe(Is it Kussoe) from Bakugan, you can also answer zaseo's question
JLCL00

Post by JLCL00 »

Not sure how exactly this works since the method of the game is a bit different from the others I've seen but...

Tetsuo (Akira) Vs Lucy (Elfin Lied)
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

AZURE-KITE wrote:i haven't seen either Blood+ nor ghost In the shell, so before anyone answers, another one, YuGi-Oh(The main character of Yu-Gi-Oh) Vs Dan Kussoe(Is it Kussoe) from Bakugan, you can also answer zaseo's question
Blood+ went downhill after Diva showed her face. Ghost in the Shell is one nobody should miss.

As far as the fight goes, I gotta say Motoko hands down. She's special ops so she's got more combat training and experience than Saya, has a ultra-high performance completely prosthetic body, Optic Camouflage, **** TONS OF GUNS, and she NEVER BLINKS.
JLCL00 wrote:Not sure how exactly this works since the method of the game is a bit different from the others I've seen but...

Tetsuo, Lucy has limited range and her ability isn't actually a psychic one.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

AZURE-KITE wrote:i haven't seen either Blood+ nor ghost In the shell, so before anyone answers, another one, YuGi-Oh(The main character of Yu-Gi-Oh) Vs Dan Kussoe(Is it Kussoe) from Bakugan, you can also answer zaseo's question
Blood+ went downhill after Diva showed her face. Ghost in the Shell is one nobody should miss. I stopped watching yugioh during the whole Merrik thing. And never bothered with Bakugan.

As far as the fight goes, I gotta say Motoko hands down. She's special ops so she's got more combat training and experience than Saya, has a ultra-high performance completely prosthetic body, Optic Camouflage, **** TONS OF GUNS, and she NEVER BLINKS.
JLCL00 wrote:Not sure how exactly this works since the method of the game is a bit different from the others I've seen but...

Tetsuo, Lucy has limited range and her ability isn't actually a psychic one.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

bakugan it's like a cheap copy of yugioh
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

except with toy balls that transform into ***** monster but yeah their essentually the same okay then definatelly tetsuo
okay then the girls from Gunslinger girl or eren and Reiji from phantom requiem for the phantom