Orimura Chifuyu
18%

Total votes: 11

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Infinite Stratos girls

Post by Kaori »

So I kinda watch IS but I was wondering who your favorite female is in the show, feel free to discuss anything concerning the girls or the show.
Last edited by Kaori on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Infinite Stratos girls

Post by Kuukai »

The teacher with the glasses. In her robot.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Kuukai wrote:The teacher with the glasses. In her robot.
already edited it then. :p
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Infinite Charlotte is the only way for me. Eyepatch girl is a close second.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Kuukai wrote:The teacher with the glasses. In her robot.
I second this notion
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Erranty wrote:Infinite Charlotte is the only way for me. Eyepatch girl is a close second.
you mean laura?
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Orimura Chifuyu all the way.

Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Kaori wrote:
Erranty wrote:Infinite Charlotte is the only way for me. Eyepatch girl is a close second.
you mean laura?
Calling a randomly generated Loli by a name... Pfft, that's why people are trying to give anime characters human rights.

But seriously, she decided all on her own "You belong to me," and the next morning he woke up with her naked in his bed, still fawning over him. In a way that's every guy's dream, but with the first role reversed.

Insydius wrote:Orimura Chifuyu all the way.

Plot wise, she's so Irresponsible. I mean, if she's so good, how come she can't just take a Mark 2 IS out and beat them all? Charlotte was doing that and she doesn't even have nearly the same reputation. But no, instead she just stood there and let her little brother get hurt.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I decided to add Orimura Chifuyu.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Char. With Cecilia being dead last, annoying ****.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Everybody seem's to like Charlotte.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Well, I'd say that's because despite being attracted to the main character, she's the only one of the girls who can stay focused in battle when he's around. That dependability and self control are too rare, and far too useful to ignore. On top of that, she's not a klutz, not a loud mouth, not insane, never randomly pissed off, not pompous or arrogant, and while shy at times, she's quite confident and can still be forward with her feelings.

I'd say that makes her the perfect anime girl. (The big boobs didn't hurt either.)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

personally I hope it turns out like this...
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Charlotte was probably the only non-violent girl in the selection. I prefer Chifuyu for being able to keep a cool head, even with her family in danger. It's a tough job, being an instructor and being limited in what you can interfere in. Especially when your job requires you to have a cool, level head.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Erranty wrote:Well, I'd say that's because despite being attracted to the main character, she's the only one of the girls who can stay focused in battle when he's around. That dependability and self control are too rare, and far too useful to ignore. On top of that, she's not a klutz, not a loud mouth, not insane, never randomly pissed off, not pompous or arrogant, and while shy at times, she's quite confident and can still be forward with her feelings.

I'd say that makes her the perfect anime girl. (The big boobs didn't hurt either.)
Pretty much, Char is the only character that isn't just a copy of a stereotypical anime character with a few tiny traits changed. I think that's part of why I like her, she's a refreshing character.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

*cough*Reni*cough*

The "lots of women can pilot it but only one guy can" thing is so old (Sakura Wars, Dual, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari) that most of the things they can come up with were already done in the 90s. Actually I could swear there was an even closer example, but I'm drawing a blank...

But come on!
Look at her! She's like 99% hotness machine, even her eyes are augmented by a strange mechanical apparatus! She kinda reminds me of the Yamada from KujiAn too, in that there's a gleeful, bespectacled face poking out of a murderous death robot.

Too bad she had to settle down and quit the IS Olympics because she turned 22 or something and that means life is pretty much over (wtf this show)
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Kuukai wrote:*cough*Reni*cough*

The "lots of women can pilot it but only one guy can" thing is so old (Sakura Wars, Dual, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari) that most of the things they can come up with were already done in the 90s. Actually I could swear there was an even closer example, but I'm drawing a blank...

But come on!
Look at her! She's like 99% hotness machine, even her eyes are augmented by a strange mechanical apparatus! She kinda reminds me of the Yamada from KujiAn too, in that there's a gleeful, bespectacled face poking out of a murderous death robot.

Too bad she had to settle down and quit the IS Olympics because she turned 22 or something and that means life is pretty much over (wtf this show)
Meh, seems like they're using the 2ch "old hag" meter to gauge whether someone too old to do stuff.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Erranty wrote:
Kuukai wrote:*cough*Reni*cough*

But come on!

Meh, seems like they're using the 2ch "old hag" meter to gauge whether someone too old to do stuff.
> 2chan
> Being serious

You can only pick one.
That aside, I still think green hair is the most delicious character  France coming in at a close second
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I still believe that charlotte might be the one though, I mean they were close for a time and had awkward moments but still....
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Wow, I didn't know that being non-violent meant you got chosen over others.

Well, at least in Houki's case I guess. There is a light novel series that says who he ends up with. Granted, it isn't known who he chooses in the end. That's the difference between a light novel and a visual novel. There's not a lot of room to say he could end up with someone other than make a fanfic or alter the ending.

The anime ended with an iffy cliffhanger.