AnoHana

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

zerokoolpsx

AnoHana

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai or AnoHana for short. I seen up to episode 4 and I can relate to Jinta on so many levels and the ending song is good.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=12368
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Re: AnoHana

Post by Azure Knight »

I feel like the show has some real potential. The story is good, and for all of their faults I like all of the characters.

I just hope that Menma's wish doesn't end up being something cheesy like "I wanted everyone to be together forever" or something.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Azure Knight wrote:I just hope that Menma's wish doesn't end up being something cheesy like "I wanted everyone to be together forever" or something.
I hope not either. It would ruin the entire show if it was.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

I caught up with the latest episode and it's REALLY GOOD. I feel so sorry for the girls. I really do.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

zerokoolpsx wrote:I caught up with the latest episode and it's REALLY GOOD. I feel so sorry for the girls. I really do.
Same here. It's a shame that it's only 11 episodes. And I doubt it'll get a second season because everything will probably be wrapped up next episode. Overall I think it was very well executed. Can't wait to see the final episode.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

The Finale is such a heart warming tear jerker. The montage could have elaborated on everyone else better, but it wrapped it up nicely.