Arakawa Under the Bridge

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Post by Erranty »

Imagine throwing Light Yagami into a group of homeless mental patients, forcing him to date the strangest/prettiest one, and making a thing out of it. That's the show in a nutshell and its great!
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Re: Arakawa Under the Bridge

Post by Azure Knight »

This show is so random all the time and I love it to death. Still haven't gotten around to watching the second season, though. Been too busy. Is it as good as the first?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

He's not like Light at all! But yeah, this show is good. It has Maaya Sakamoto in it. Like .hack. But from planet Denpa. Like in Evangelion.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Azure Knight wrote:This show is so random all the time and I love it to death. Still haven't gotten around to watching the second season, though. Been too busy. Is it as good as the first?
I'd say the second season is even better than the first.
Kuukai wrote:He's not like Light at all! But yeah, this show is good. It has Maaya Sakamoto in it. Like .hack. But from planet Denpa. Like in Evangelion.
They're both trying to bring order to a world of chaos. They both do that "dark inner monologue of plotting" thing. They both snap on occasion when they can't quite handle things. They both wear white suit-shirts with red ties. And the marathon of season 2 showed us just how alike they can be!