Who do you think is the bitchiest anime character? You tell

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Jakal Of Twilight

Who do you think is the bitchiest anime character? You tell

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

So, who do you think is the BITCHIEST anime character? I personally think its Byakuya Kuchiki.
What the...???

Re: Who do you think is the bitchiest anime character? You tell

Post by What the...??? »

in a good way -

auska - neon genisis evangelion

in a bad way -

sizumi harui - the malchenholy of sizumi harui

when i hear the word B*tch I immediatly think of these two.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

Jakal Of Twilight wrote:So, who do you think is the BITCHIEST anime character? I personally think its Byakuya Kuchiki.

wha? NO

Byakuya is one thing and one thing only-awesome!

What the...??? wrote:in a bad way -

sizumi harui - the malchenholy of sizumi harui

I'm saying your username right now, because that just does not make sense.

Haruhi Suzumiya is God-Can you get much cooler than that? can you? CAN YOU???

NO!

The most bitchiest character: Almost the entire cast of inuyasha.

Minus the following:Sango, miroku(only because they're funny, not whiney) Kagome's family(minus kagome) Sesshomaru and rin.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

If you can't even spell Haruhi's first name, you don't get to complain about her.

Infact, you can't complain about her ever, so just die.

Also, Asuka's the bitchiest character 4EVA.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

AuraTwilight wrote:If you can't even spell Haruhi's first name, you don't get to complain about her.

1. Agreed Haruhi is win ^_^
2. Super Agreed Asuka needs to ***** DIE!
What the...???

Post by What the...??? »

Kyero Fox wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:If you can't even spell Haruhi's first name, you don't get to complain about her.

1. Agreed Haruhi is win ^_^
I personally dissagree.

Haruhi was just a plain jerk thorugh the whole anime. she had no sympathy for others and the entier anime was about making her happy. she is the main reason i didn't like the show. all the other characters were fine but i just hated her.

Asuka just had an incredible superiority complex. that was to hide her fragile emotions about the past. personally i always found her to be cute when here major ego keeped getting the best of her. she would blame everyone but herself. she also was funny when she would just nail shinji for being scared of her. >.> <.< shinji X asuka forever. WOOT
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

So, we all agree that Asuka has PMS 28 days of the month. Thats no problem.

HARUHI IS AWESOME. How can you not understand that?

They have to keep her happy, or else the world will collapse. Do you want the world to collapse? huh? DO YOU???
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

we didn't say she was the worse character (imo she is lol) we just said that she is a ****...
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

What the...??? wrote: sizumi harui - the malchenholy of sizumi harui
Dont ever talk about Haruhi until you can spell her name right.Haruhi Suzumiya.

And bitchy....hmmm...Kyo from Fruit Baskets.For a guy,he really acts like hes PMSing alot.
What the...???

Post by What the...??? »

haseoxth wrote:

And bitchy....hmmm...Kyo from Fruit Baskets.For a guy,he really acts like hes PMSing alot.
i think the fact that i can't spell her name shows how much i care about her.

as for kyo. is he the guy with the orange hair? becuse i always found him just to have anger problems. i just think he's overly violante rather than abnoxious.

Izumi - from "he is my master" - she gets very b*tchy at time but it works becuse her master is a total pervert.
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

What the...??? wrote:
haseoxth wrote:

i think the fact that i can't spell her name shows how much i care about her.
No, it pretty much just shows that you can't spell Haruhi's name.

I think Asuka from Evangelion is pretty obnoxious, but I would be too if I was surrounded by losers like Shinji and Rei. Image
Klister

Post by Klister »

So far it's Haseo.
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

Oh come on.
It may be fixed later on, and justified. But this ones a freakin no brainer.

Lucy from Elfen Lied.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I wouldn't go that far, Asuka was cool when she had to rise up to it.
Haruhi was just a plain jerk thorugh the whole anime. she had no sympathy for others and the entier anime was about making her happy. she is the main reason i didn't like the show. all the other characters were fine but i just hated her.
She had plenty of sympathy, she just didn't show it. Furthermore, she never really grew up. She's a caricature brat because, in both a literal and allegorical sense, she always gets what she wants. The entire anime is about her character development and her small progression towards accepting reality for what it is.
Asuka just had an incredible superiority complex. that was to hide her fragile emotions about the past. personally i always found her to be cute when here major ego keeped getting the best of her. she would blame everyone but herself. she also was funny when she would just nail shinji for being scared of her. >.> <.< shinji X asuka forever. WOOT
You're ironically describing Haruhi with that statement better than Asuka herself.
Izumi - from "he is my master" - she gets very b*tchy at time but it works becuse her master is a total pervert.
The fact you've even watched that is enough to sentence you to eternal damnation in the defecated bowels of Oprah's Ass.
I think Asuka from Evangelion is pretty obnoxious, but I would be too if I was surrounded by losers like Shinji and Rei.
How's Rei a loser? She pretty much pwned the universe seven days a week.
What the...???

Post by What the...??? »

She had plenty of sympathy, she just didn't show it. Furthermore, she never really grew up. She's a caricature brat because, in both a literal and allegorical sense, she always gets what she wants. The entire anime is about her character development and her small progression towards accepting reality for what it is.
but there barely was any character developement. and before you say anything, yes i have wached the whole anime.
You're ironically describing Haruhi with that statement better than Asuka herself.
what on earth are you talking about? what fragil past for haruhi? kyon (or whatever he's called) isn't scared of haruhi? and haruhi's ego dosn't get the best of her very much.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

but there barely was any character developement. and before you say anything, yes i have wached the whole anime.
Watching the whole anime and catching everything it has to offer are two entirely different things entirely. I bet you don't even know what the hell Haruhi meant when she asked Kyon if he were familiar, or the relevance of like....all of the goddamn Episode 00 movie.
what on earth are you talking about? what fragil past for haruhi? kyon (or whatever he's called) isn't scared of haruhi? and haruhi's ego dosn't get the best of her very much.
Haruhi's past is very, very fragile. The entirety of the series revolves around a highly belittling experience that's haunted her for her entire life and left permanent mental scars. Kyon is nothing if not afraid of Haruhi, and Haruhi is perhaps the most egotistical character in all of pop culture, even WITHOUT realizing she's God.
What the...???

Post by What the...??? »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Watching the whole anime and catching everything it has to offer are two entirely different things entirely. I bet you don't even know what the hell Haruhi meant when she asked Kyon if he were familiar, or the relevance of like....all of the goddamn Episode 00 movie.
Haruhi's past is very, very fragile. The entirety of the series revolves around a highly belittling experience that's haunted her for her entire life and left permanent mental scars. Kyon is nothing if not afraid of Haruhi, and Haruhi is perhaps the most egotistical character in all of pop culture, even WITHOUT realizing she's God.
once agian i humbly dissagree. haruhi didn't change barely at all throuhout it, and the way she always acted left much to be desired in terms of caring about her. i think i might have heard that haruhi had a troubling past but as far as i can tell it never mentioned what it was. harui is egotistical but it almost never gets the best of her aside from kyon pointing out the obvious. now that i think about it. haruhi wasn't a jerk........ she was an obnoxious brat.

go ahead and tell me what the "familiar" line was about. i doubt it will change my opinion.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

haruhi didn't change barely at all throuhout it, and the way she always acted left much to be desired in terms of caring about her.
We're talking a 14 episode anime that didn't even cover a tenth of the book series. Cut it some slack. There WAS character development, an example being that Haruhi didn't used to mind guys being in the room when she was changing, but by the 14th episode, she ordered Kyon out so she could change clothes.
i think i might have heard that haruhi had a troubling past but as far as i can tell it never mentioned what it was
Now I KNOW you didn't watch the entire series. What episode...13, I think it was. Somewhere around there.
harui is egotistical but it almost never gets the best of her aside from kyon pointing out the obvious. now that i think about it. haruhi wasn't a jerk........ she was an obnoxious brat.
She is a brat, that's the point. Her egotism kept her from taking into account other people's opinions and viewpoints, but she's not so callous that she's unaware of people's feelings and safety. Koizumi did bring up that not even Haruhi could emotionally bear if someone died during the Lone Island Syndrome.
go ahead and tell me what the "familiar" line was about. i doubt it will change my opinion.
It's too significant to spoil, IMO.

Basically, it was a reference to the causal loop created by Kyon's time-travelling. He met Haruhi under the alias of John Smith three years ago, about 30 seconds after the event that changed the world.
What the...???

Post by What the...??? »

um...... the spoiler tag didn't work. these new spoiler tags have this bug.
We're talking a 14 episode anime that didn't even cover a tenth of the book series. Cut it some slack. There WAS character development, an example being that Haruhi didn't used to mind guys being in the room when she was changing, but by the 14th episode, she ordered Kyon out so she could change clothes

i understand that it can't do much in fourteen episodes, but changing cloths in a room with a boy or not i wouldn't really consider character development.
Now I KNOW you didn't watch the entire series. What episode...13, I think it was. Somewhere around there.
if they mentioned it, it went really fast. either that or i must have not cosidered it importent, becuse that instance didn't stick in my mind. i do remember the basball stadium flashback and the "snow wight / cinderella" metaphores but that's about it in terms of haruhi's past.
She is a brat, that's the point. Her egotism kept her from taking into account other people's opinions and viewpoints, but she's not so callous that she's unaware of people's feelings and safety. Koizumi did bring up that not even Haruhi could emotionally bear if someone died during the Lone Island Syndrome.
true, but the way she presents that anti-social nature is a major turn off. some characters can be anti-social and seem as though they do care for others. haruhi cares for others to such a small extent that her annoyence is only surpassed by complete dumbfoundedness that she is alowed to get away with it everytime.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

i understand that it can't do much in fourteen episodes, but changing cloths in a room with a boy or not i wouldn't really consider character development.
It doesn't matter what YOU consider character development: By literary definition, it is. Haruhi Suzumiya No Yuutsu isn't an anime to come out and say things. By forcing Kyon to get out of the room, it's revealing that Haruhi sees him as an equal, and unlike other men, starts seeing him as an actual person and not just a thing she can order around. In other words, she's crushing on him hard.
if they mentioned it, it went really fast. either that or i must have not cosidered it importent, becuse that instance didn't stick in my mind. i do remember the basball stadium flashback and the "snow wight / cinderella" metaphores but that's about it in terms of haruhi's past.
Those fairytale metaphors aren't really about her past, but yea, the Baseball Stadium. That's a lot more important than let on in the series. Infact, it's monumentally important, since it's the crux of all of Haruhi's current personality and the world she created.
true, but the way she presents that anti-social nature is a major turn off. some characters can be anti-social and seem as though they do care for others. haruhi cares for others to such a small extent that her annoyence is only surpassed by complete dumbfoundedness that she is alowed to get away with it everytime.
She's SUPPOSED to be an anti-social turn-off. That's why it's significant that the SOS Brigade is able to see her for who she really is. It's a metaphor for Gnosis.

And I wouldn't call her compassion a small extent. Expressing it and feeling it are two different things. You have to keep in mind that Haruhi's reality pretty much guarantees that nothing bad can ever happen to her loved ones, so she never gets a chance to express her concern for her friends because they never need it.

And she can get away with it because if she can't, everyone dies, or turns into squirrels, or something.