Who do you think is the bitchiest anime character? You tell

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

What the...???

Re: Who do you think is the bitchiest anime character? You tell

Post by What the...??? »

It doesn't matter what YOU consider character development: By literary definition, it is.
true, but remember. the point of the topic is. "who do YOU consider the bitchiest anime character." it's opinionated, with or without defenition. also i said, "I wouldn't REALLY consider character developement." by definition, yes. by personal opinion, no.

I relly don't know how we got off on this tangent. it's barely related to the topic...... but oh well. :roll:
Those fairytale metaphors aren't really about her past, but yea, the Baseball Stadium. That's a lot more important than let on in the series. Infact, it's monumentally important, since it's the crux of all of Haruhi's current personality and the world she created.
ah, so it was the baseball stadium.
She's SUPPOSED to be an anti-social turn-off
and THAT is the reason i put her in this topic. i hate how she takes advantage of other people for her own end. being arogant and having a large ego are fine. she however constantly sexually abuses that one girl, she forces others to do what she wants to do at the time, she stole that one guys computer with no care, she tells her members to quite other clubs and join hers, and she's not charming in any freaking way. this is why i put her in this topic. i can't stand who she is regardless of her backround and what not.

this is why i didn't like the anime. all it was about was making her happy.
Haruhi Suzumiya is God-Can you get much cooler than that? can you? CAN YOU???

NO!
HARUHI IS AWESOME. How can you not understand that?

They have to keep her happy, or else the world will collapse. Do you want the world to collapse? huh? DO YOU???
what does that have to do with her personallity?

off-topic: love your avatar kiru
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

What the...??? wrote:

NO!

They have to keep her happy, or else the world will collapse. Do you want the world to collapse? huh? DO YOU???

Wow, delayed reaction, much?

Haruhi's personality is that of someone who is always right, but it's more as if they don't care if they're not right, they're just happy spending time with friend's. You saw many times when haruhi was proven wrong by kyon, but she'd just grumble a bit about it and then smile.

You can't tell me that that's bitchy.

How it relates to the God thing-Simple, she's god but doesn't know it. If she did, then she could easily get quite a big ego and arrogance about herself but she doesn't. She has an "I'm always right" complex, which stems from this without her even knowing it, but her natural kind and caring personality doesn't negate the "I'm always right" complex, but rather let's her express it differently then just going around saying it's wrong because I said so.(Not that anyone here is known for that >.>), Additionally, it doesn't let her desire to be on top of things run wild and make her go nuts when she loose's an arguement or the like.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

its also pretty clear that she wants him X'D the episode where they draw straws to go searching with one another She didn't get a chance to be with him and she was always like D:< shes not a ****
What the...???

Post by What the...??? »

SnowManZero wrote:
What the...??? wrote:

NO!

Wow, delayed reaction, much?

Haruhi's personality is that of someone who is always right, but it's more as if they don't care if they're not right, they're just happy spending time with friend's. You saw many times when haruhi was proven wrong by kyon, but she'd just grumble a bit about it and then smile.

You can't tell me that that's bitchy.

How it relates to the God thing-Simple, she's god but doesn't know it. If she did, then she could easily get quite a big ego and arrogance about herself but she doesn't. She has an "I'm always right" complex, which stems from this without her even knowing it, but her natural kind and caring personality doesn't negate the "I'm always right" complex, but rather let's her express it differently then just going around saying it's wrong because I said so.(Not that anyone here is known for that >.>), Additionally, it doesn't let her desire to be on top of things run wild and make her go nuts when she loose's an arguement or the like.
right. i thought i mentioned this but looking back i guess i didn't. i changed my mind. she's not bitchy, she is just a total anoyance.

and your right about the god thing. from the way you were presenting your argument before i though that you were reffering her to what she was and not how it affected her personality.
Kyero Fox wrote:its also pretty clear that she wants him X'D the episode where they draw straws to go searching with one another She didn't get a chance to be with him and she was always like D:< shes not a ****
that dosn't show she's not a bich. asuka wanted shinji to notice her and would get mad when he didn't and she IS a ****.

but i do admite. haruhi isn't a ****, she is an annoyance that makes my ears bleed. either way i do still agree she should be put in this catagory becuse the topic is so wide in opinion.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

I have to go with Asuka being a total and complete **** on this one, thank you and good night.
shio

Post by shio »

asuka-evangeleon
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Tabby from ROOTS.
oslapedo
Location: Getting rescued by Kenpachi! Heck yes, it's about time!

Post by oslapedo »

Sasuke. I kind of think some times he does his whole angsty schtick just for kicks, I mean if he really wanted Itachi dead he would have sucked it up and asked for some ANBU help or something. He's got honor or whatever, sure, but he'll never beat him on his own. Then again, so far the ANBU has failed to impress. What's with them always getting slapped aside, by filler characters no less?
Tabby from ROOTS
Pffffffft. Tabby is nice and optimistic to the umpteenth power. She's obnoxious, but not bitchy.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo she never gives Mihoshi a moment of peace though she's mostly destroying the kitchen or sleepy.
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

Well, remember, the topic is 'who do you think the bitchiest anime character? YOU tell'. So just buzz off if i say Tabby is bitchy since she DOES bitchy in my opinion due t6 all her 'i can't do anything blahblahblah' rants. Remember, the topic is about who do YOU think the bitchiest anime character. Kthxbai.
oslapedo
Location: Getting rescued by Kenpachi! Heck yes, it's about time!

Post by oslapedo »

Hyuuga wrote:Well, remember, the topic is 'who do you think the bitchiest anime character? YOU tell'. So just buzz off if i say Tabby is bitchy since she DOES bitchy in my opinion due t6 all her 'i can't do anything blahblahblah' rants. Remember, the topic is about who do YOU think the bitchiest anime character. Kthxbai.
Well imo you win for bitchiest forum poster =/
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

oslapedo wrote:
Hyuuga wrote:Well, remember, the topic is 'who do you think the bitchiest anime character? YOU tell'. So just buzz off if i say Tabby is bitchy since she DOES bitchy in my opinion due t6 all her 'i can't do anything blahblahblah' rants. Remember, the topic is about who do YOU think the bitchiest anime character. Kthxbai.
Thank you so much Oslapedo :>
:lol:
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

Hyuuga wrote:
oslapedo wrote:
Thank you so much Oslapedo :>
:lol:
That may, or may not have been intended as a compliment.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

well, mine is Sekai from school days
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

What I would like to say is that people commonly label Yuka from Elfen Lied as a **** because she's in love with Kouta, and...that just plain confuses me. When she's faced with the possibility that her love is unrequited, she becomes a very jealous, envious, bitter person, sure, and she acts that way in particular when it comes to Lucy/Nyu innocent, childlike attachment to Kouta, but that's where her development lies! In the end, she always reprimands herself for her jealousy towards Nyu and feels horribly ashamed about the way the diclonius girl makes her feel. Did everyone who watched Elfen Lied magically miss the parts where she goes out for some fresh air, realizes she overreacted, and scolds herself for it? Or the parts where she realizes Kouta's got a lot more on her plate than she does, and reprimands herself for being self-centered? The whole point behind Yuka is that she knows she's being immature by envying a girl whose mental capacity is that of an infant's, and she hates the way she acts and feels terrible about the way she acts, but she just can't stop it because her emotions are too strong to suppress.

It's not even like Yuka takes her feelings out on Lucy/Nyu. She's always the caregiver, no matter how she feels.

She's so not a ****.

I can't think of anyone in an anime who's a ****. I'm generally sympathetic towards every character in some way or other. I remember I used to think Kairi from Kingdom Hearts was a ****, but now I realize her KH1 personality was actually endearing and interesting. Why, oh WHY, does growing up mean growing less interesting?
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

Oh noes! i forgot to put the sarcasm mark :/
DotHack-Haseo

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

I would have to say Shizuru from Godannar. She is just whiny in my opinion. Especially when she doesn't get what she wants.

She reminds me a lot of Atoli...who i really hate with a passion. Because she's just a whiny baby, and insecutre on top of being a total friggin Brat.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

oslapedo wrote:Sasuke. I kind of think some times he does his whole angsty schtick just for kicks, I mean if he really wanted Itachi dead he would have sucked it up and asked for some ANBU help or something. He's got honor or whatever, sure, but he'll never beat him on his own. Then again, so far the ANBU has failed to impress. What's with them always getting slapped aside, by filler characters no less?
There ya go, thats it for me
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

that whole argument was epic.....and AT, I think he/she watched the English version from the sound of it.
Maybe you should correct him/her on what episode it was.
I remember there WAS one episode where Haruhi spilled some things about her childhood to Kyon and why she sees everything differently.

^_^;
Toszi(Just a thought!)