Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo(J-man)2.0

Burst Angel

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

can you tell me about it?
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »

Let's see.. 4 girls that work for an organization doing pretty dangerous jobs. Jo is the firepower(plus she drives a mech occasionally), Meg is the cute friend/damsel is distress, Amy is the tech-kid, and Sai is the organizor/leader. The usually end up on some crazy mission dealing with one mutant freak or another.

The world is set in future Japan, and Japan's basically gone to hell, so everyone and their mom has a gun. RAPT is the "police" but they really just do what they feel like and help out when they want to. In the end RAPT turns out to be the main villains of the series.

Ya, there's a LOT more to it then that, but that's a somewhat decent outline. Great series and some really sweet battles.
Haseo(J-man)2.0

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

where can get it?
Djkroberts

Post by Djkroberts »

Don't forget the pansy guy. What's his name again?
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »

Djkroberts wrote:Don't forget the pansy guy. What's his name again?
Oohh, right right.. umm.. Kyouhei or somethin.. they keep him around cause he's a good cook.

I just got it at my video store, all of it is out over in the US, and I think the OVA will be out soon too. The OVA is about when Jo and Meg were younger livin in New York I think.
Tri-edgeXHaseo fan

Post by Tri-edgeXHaseo fan »

Get rid of the other characters and just have it about 3 giirls that are sisters and it becomes Read or Die.