maybe
No votes
No votes
-.-o0.o-.-o-.o0.-o.-0o0-.0o-.-0o-.0o.
5%

Total votes: 20

FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

haseoxth wrote:Anybody else think that would Shinji did OVER Asuka in EoE was a kinda...WTF moment?
Hmm? I diden't see that part. Did they kiss or something?
DotHack-Haseo

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

Yeah, after everything happened, Shinji and Asuka were the only ones left, and  Shinji got on top of Asuka and started choking her 

I think that is what Haseoxth is referring too.
Last edited by DotHack-Haseo on Sat May 26, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

DotHack-Haseo wrote:Yeah, after everything happened, Shinji and Asuka were the only ones left, and  Shinji got on top of Asuka and started Choking Her. 

Oh yeah lol and the part when Asuka kissed Shinji for a long time and Pen-Pen was watching....!!!! XD
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

DotHack-Haseo wrote:Yeah, after everything happened, Shinji and Asuka were the only ones left, and  Shinji got on top of Asuka and started choking her

don't forget the /on the second spoiler :)
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

Mystere Man wrote:
DotHack-Haseo wrote:Yeah, after everything happened, Shinji and Asuka were the only ones left, and  Shinji got on top of Asuka and started choking her

don't forget the /on the second spoiler :)
:D
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

Was it EoE?Or the other one...Im talking about when she was in the coma,and he shook her to try and get her to wake up and then her boobs popped out and the scene change then went back to his semen covered hand...
"Im a sick f*ck"-Shinji
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

haseoxth wrote:

Was it EoE?Or the other one...Im talking about when she was in the coma,and he shook her to try and get her to wake up and then her boobs popped out and the scene change then went back to his semen covered hand...
"Im a sick f*ck"-Shinji
Ohh, lol....!!!!
DotHack-Haseo

uhhh

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

that was the EoE...I'm positive......although there's a chance I may still be wrong...but I'm pretty positive it was EoE.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Re: uhhh

Post by haseoxth »

DotHack-Haseo wrote:that was the EoE...I'm positive......although there's a chance I may still be wrong...but I'm pretty positive it was EoE.
Thats what I thought.
FlickerHaseo

Re: uhhh

Post by FlickerHaseo »

haseoxth wrote:
DotHack-Haseo wrote:that was the EoE...I'm positive......although there's a chance I may still be wrong...but I'm pretty positive it was EoE.
Thats what I thought.
Yeah, EoE has uncut scenes.
DotHack-Haseo

Yeah

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

I just went ahead and checked anyway...........yeah, that was EoE.
FlickerHaseo

Re: Yeah

Post by FlickerHaseo »

DotHack-Haseo wrote:I just went ahead and checked anyway...........yeah, that was EoE.
:D
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

Lol, Eva is controversial because of th religion things. They said that SRW will be published in English; if only they delete all the scene of Evangelion. . .
Probably because its controversial with. . The jewish ? 0.0;

"Im a sick f*ck"-Shinji
It actually troubled Shinji. . .A lot >.<
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Re: Agreed

Post by SnowManZero »

DotHack-Haseo wrote:But Wasn't Eva also considered, Contraversial?

O_O That's like asking the pope if he's holy.

it's controversial because it combine's angel's, which are part of catholasism, and the end of the world. It basically said 'All of your idea's of what god is going to do is wrong, and here's what's right.'

it's controversial because the basically show their interpretation of how the world began.

Anything like this which ,for lack of a better term, spit's in the face of religion and call's it a tear will alway's be controversial.

oh, and flickerhaseo-not to flame you but one line post's or smiley post's are considered spam :wink: Spam get's owned by everyone who doesn't spam. The spammer get's it 10Xworse.
DotHack-Haseo

Oh

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

Oh okay. See that's what I originally thought, but wasn't too sure on the matter. I pretty much knew it was contraversial because of the religion thing..but I wasn't too sure about what else made it contreversial.
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

.but I wasn't too sure about what else made it contreversial.
A little exclipsit adult-scene. . .
Well , the story itself is not for someone that actually tried to have fun by watch anime IMO
DotHack-Haseo

ahh

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

I see. Well, that explains a little....I guess.
Reon

Post by Reon »

SnowManZero wrote:

it's controversial because it combine's angel's, which are part of catholasism, and the end of the world. It basically said 'All of your idea's of what god is going to do is wrong, and here's what's right.'

it's controversial because the basically show their interpretation of how the world began.

Anything like this which ,for lack of a better term, spit's in the face of religion and call's it a tear will alway's be controversial.

oh, and flickerhaseo-not to flame you but one line post's or smiley post's are considered spam :wink: Spam get's owned by everyone who doesn't spam. The spammer get's it 10Xworse.
Those were very good points SnowManZero, and I do agree with you there. Its just a little agitating that there would be so much controversy over a five letter term "ANGEL" and a made up world (Let alone an Anime/Cartoon), then religion had to be brought into it.

If thats the case, then wow, a lot of our countries industries should be scrutinized as well.
We have sporting teams that are based around the catholicism idea (Las Angeles Angels, New Jersey Devils, New Orleans Saints, Duke University Blue Devils, etc).

So, if national sporting teams don't draw up confrontations for making millions and millions in revenues, why should this company. Yes, there explaining a story about a POSSIBLE apocalypse, and they are gonna go after it? Why don't we burn every book talking about The Rapture, and other Apocalyptic sceanrios...its gonna be Farheneheit 451 all over again.
hawthorneluke

Post by hawthorneluke »

its one the most epic shows ever :x
i've spent days on wikipedia dna fan sites reading deep into everything there is in it

and i really cant wait for the 4 completely new anime films and one live action film :D
i cant believe they wil exist, after like 15 years O_O
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

SnowManZero wrote:

Are you serious? I must have been asleep for the whole series. I don't remember if this series even once offended me. You may be taking the use of the word "angel" a little too far here. Anyone who thinks these are the same angels that are spoken of in the Bible is messed up somehow. They use a lot of terms taken from Christian lore, but they aren't important words (at least IMO). If you're a Christian mystic, then yeah you may be offended, but as for the rest of us, it shouldn't be something that is going to make you rage in protest. There is no Jesus or Saint Mary that has to be destroyed in NGE.