What ANime character would you want as a Best Friend?

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

haseoxth wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote: sry, the uchiha have the same typ thing as the hyuuga, wen they die there eyes are locked. they are so strong they dont even need seals to do it, its just in the genes.
Bull.The Hyuuga's Kekkai Genaki only seal when the die for the Branch Family.Its cause by the seal.And im guessing youve never read Kakashi Gaiden,or else you would be saying that the Uchiha do the same thing.Why, Obito died,well,he was dieing,and Kakashi only had one eye.And Obito asked Rin to transplant his other eye into Kakashis,there by giving him the Sharingan.Boo ya.
.....wait ur right, i was bullshitd along the way somewhere.... my friends a dick, i never eaven thought about it. thnks xth for clearing that up... but also u gotta be skilled to get em......wait hold up obito was still alive, i said its wen they die they are sealed. so i just might be right.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:
haseoxth wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote: sry, the uchiha have the same typ thing as the hyuuga, wen they die there eyes are locked. they are so strong they dont even need seals to do it, its just in the genes.
Bull.The Hyuuga's Kekkai Genaki only seal when the die for the Branch Family.Its cause by the seal.And im guessing youve never read Kakashi Gaiden,or else you would be saying that the Uchiha do the same thing.Why, Obito died,well,he was dieing,and Kakashi only had one eye.And Obito asked Rin to transplant his other eye into Kakashis,there by giving him the Sharingan.Boo ya.
.....wait ur right, i was bullshitd along the way somewhere.... my friends a dick, i never eaven thought about it. thnks xth for clearing that up... but also u gotta be skilled to get em......wait hold up obito was still alive, i said its wen they die they are sealed. so i just might be right.
Nope.Your wrong.Your thinking that because the Branch Family of the Hyuugas Byakugan seals itself,it must mean that the same is for the Sharingan.Nope.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

well it would make sense.... i mean look at tobi, he doesnt have his  sharingan, y cause hes dead......his eye is sealed
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:well it would make sense.... i mean look at tobi, he doesnt have his  sharingan, y cause hes dead......his eye is sealed
Prove to me how Tobi is.Prove it.