End of Inuyasha: Sucky or Not?

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

How Bad Was It For You?

It Ended How I thought it Would
3%
It Was Okay....It Could Have Been Better
23%
It Down Right Sucked! I Want the Countless Hours of My Life I Spent Watching it Back!
74%

Total votes: 31

haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Re: I heard that too

Post by haseoxth »

mr.classybear wrote:
haseoxth wrote:
DotHack-Haseo wrote:I heard that too, but didn't they say the same thing about NGE? I mean, come on, the least they could have done was end it in a bang instead of a fizzle, for all the hours people spent watching that damn show, you would think they would give fans something to celebrate other than the fact that Inuyasha anime has ended. Like the Death of Kagura and Kanna.

And besides, I though that those two were killed by Kaguya in the Castle Beyond the Looking Glass. Unless that was Non-Canon.

But, that's just my opinion on this.
Kanna and Kagura werent even in Castle Beyond the looking glass.And,the NGE movies are basically every episode packed into 5 awesome hours.
Oh,wait,****...Movies getting mixed up..Never mind...Sorry....
Did u even watch that movie >.> They were shown ALOT.
DotHack-Haseo

hahaha

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

you and me both.
Astra

Post by Astra »

i never made it through the whole anime...i got a little bored of it about half way through. it's a little too Dragonball z-ish to me.
DotHack-Haseo

Me personaly

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

Me personally...I thought that it was too.......Yu yu Hakushoish!

I know it's not a word...so sue me.
xth form

Post by xth form »

they stopped making it becasuse ther would have be a crap load of fillers for awhile so my guess they might start making it again or it would of ended up like naruto
EclipseSin

Post by EclipseSin »

Their are only three words to describe the ending of the Inuyasha Anime. If you ever watched the simpson and heard the obsessed, fat, comic collector, you'll understand this line.

Worst. Ending. Ever.
xth form wrote:they stopped making it becasuse ther would have be a crap load of fillers for awhile so my guess they might start making it again or it would of ended up like naruto
As for this comment, about a year back, their was talk in japanese forums about their possibly being plans to continue Inuyasha, meaning part 2, however, they were only rumors from what I understood, though, their is still a chance. I mean look at naruto in japan, their were over 100 episodes of fillers....
Chi-Kun

Post by Chi-Kun »

Man...if they were gonna make the ending of the anime not the same as the ending of the manga (i mean this as in its the last episode. I know it doesent mean THE END but its the last one and they arent releasing any more) they should have killed Inuyasha off. Seriously, if the main antagonist didint die, then the hero should die for closure seriously. Or better yet, they both could have died. Thats how alot of good animes end (Rurouni Kenshin for example)
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

xth form wrote:they stopped making it becasuse ther would have be a crap load of fillers for awhile so my guess they might start making it again or it would of ended up like naruto
Wrong actually,the manga has over 50 volumes as of now,and the anime ended last year in Japan.Around that time there was only 45 volumes.I heard it ended because its rating werent as good as they used to be,and it was getting tooo long.