Most Epic Anime Battle Ever

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

er anybody wanna repplay me what happens in it?
 Yggdrasil, God of the Digital World, decides to prevent the collision of the Digital World and the Human World by destroying the Human World first, and the heroes try to stop him. Yggdrasill kicks their asses, and the heroes fire their Digisouls up towards the sky. All the Digimon gather together, responding the will to live of the entire human race as their Digisouls flare up as well. The sheer emotional drive of survival of all digimon, humans, and everything inbetween melds together to keep the two worlds apart. Yggdrasil suffers a mental breakdown and attempts to destroy both worlds to make an ideal world, and all the Digimon start digivolving on their own due to their wish for a world where humans and Digimon can be together. Regardless of the odds against them, everyone decides that despite the pain between them, there's always a possibility for a brighter future. The human power to digivolve digimon, and the digimon power to grant human dreams, together, they figure, their co-evolution is infinite. Masaru and co. totally PWN Yggdrasill, who restores the dimensional balance, revives Suguru, and goes to sleep :D

The battle's an HOUR LONG! HOL-EE FUKK!
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

Alright,I want to see it.
Red Frost

Post by Red Frost »

Astra wrote:rurouni kenshin: kenshin vs...i can't even remember his name it's been so long. either the guy who has a bunch of bandages, the guy who looks and talks like a little kid, who can move super fast. or the dude that uses the one handed left handed technique (when they fought in the dark) i really should watch rurouni kenshin again...it sucks i can't remember the names :?
In order of descriptions: Shishio Makoto, Seta Sojiro, and Saitou Hajime. If you want, here's an awesome AMV of Kenshin VS Saitou:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUgfZF77v50
I just finished the Manga, and my god does it rock. I miss the show, too. But, CN doesn't air it anymore and it got cancelled before the "Enishi" episodes got animated...

@AuraTwilight< Isn't that the Digimon series that's only in Japan? I've only seen the first 3 seasons (Never saw Frontier, nor did I want to. Don't know why.)
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

The last few episodes of Eureka was an epic enough battle for the planet....
Edit:I just watched the last episode on AS...and WTF...the left out the most crucial part to the ending of the series,and thats what happened a year after they saved the planet...AS offically sucks now...
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

haseoxth wrote:The last few episodes of Eureka was an epic enough battle for the planet....
Edit:I just watched the last episode on AS...and WTF...the left out the most crucial part to the ending of the series,and thats what happened a year after they saved the planet...AS offically sucks now...
Most crucial part? Hardly. Nothing important happens past the "1 year later" screen.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

marthwmaster wrote:
haseoxth wrote:The last few episodes of Eureka was an epic enough battle for the planet....
Most crucial part? Hardly. Nothing important happens past the "1 year later" screen.
I know...but you just cant cut out the whole ending like that...
Another Battle:
gaara verus Kimimaru
Astra

Post by Astra »

Red Frost wrote:
Astra wrote:rurouni kenshin: kenshin vs...i can't even remember his name it's been so long. either the guy who has a bunch of bandages, the guy who looks and talks like a little kid, who can move super fast. or the dude that uses the one handed left handed technique (when they fought in the dark) i really should watch rurouni kenshin again...it sucks i can't remember the names :?
In order of descriptions: Shishio Makoto, Seta Sojiro, and Saitou Hajime. If you want, here's an awesome AMV of Kenshin VS Saitou:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUgfZF77v50
I just finished the Manga, and my god does it rock. I miss the show, too. But, CN doesn't air it anymore and it got cancelled before the "Enishi" episodes got animated...

@AuraTwilight< Isn't that the Digimon series that's only in Japan? I've only seen the first 3 seasons (Never saw Frontier, nor did I want to. Don't know why.)
ohh, that's right...thanks, yeah it's been like a year since i've watched rurouni kenshin.
haseoxth wrote:Another Battle:
gaara verus Kimimaru
oh yeah...that was a good one too...i just wish kimimaru didn't   die in the middle of the fight.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

Wander wrote:The one where Goku's fighting to save the universe from utter destruction.

Like we all said in the saddest anime death thread which one?

The battle where nicol died in Gundam seed-zaft guy's got owned completly and yet everyone was sad because nicol died.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

All of them?
hawthorneluke

Post by hawthorneluke »

AuraTwilight wrote:
er anybody wanna repplay me what happens in it?
 Yggdrasil, God of the Digital World, decides to prevent the collision of the Digital World and the Human World by destroying the Human World first, and the heroes try to stop him. Yggdrasill kicks their asses, and the heroes fire their Digisouls up towards the sky. All the Digimon gather together, responding the will to live of the entire human race as their Digisouls flare up as well. The sheer emotional drive of survival of all digimon, humans, and everything inbetween melds together to keep the two worlds apart. Yggdrasil suffers a mental breakdown and attempts to destroy both worlds to make an ideal world, and all the Digimon start digivolving on their own due to their wish for a world where humans and Digimon can be together. Regardless of the odds against them, everyone decides that despite the pain between them, there's always a possibility for a brighter future. The human power to digivolve digimon, and the digimon power to grant human dreams, together, they figure, their co-evolution is infinite. Masaru and co. totally PWN Yggdrasill, who restores the dimensional balance, revives Suguru, and goes to sleep :D

The battle's an HOUR LONG! HOL-EE FUKK!
what the hell? thats pretty much:  tales of symphonia... exactly big bad guy, called yggdrasil. two worlds, not colliding (that'd be in tales of eternia), but one dying because of the other prospering and yggdrasil trying to destroy both to make one world, or something along those lines.
i forget now, but my god that is immensly similar O_o
although i guess they both got their stuff from morse mythology at least... or whatever lol
Essence of Transcendence

Post by Essence of Transcendence »

Spike Vs. Vicious from Cowboy Bebop is a killer fight
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

Essence of Transcendence wrote:Spike Vs. Vicious from Cowboy Bebop is a killer fight
How did we forget that...But you have to say that thier first fight was the best...Episode 5:Ballad of the Fallen Angels.You have to admit,even though Spike lost(I count you falling through a loss)it was still epic.
hawthorneluke

Post by hawthorneluke »

oh yeah, not anime, but worth mentioning. 300 has the most epic fight ever. well, the whole film is one fight :D lol
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

hawthorneluke wrote:oh yeah, not anime, but worth mentioning. 300 has the most epic fight ever. well, the whole film is one fight :D lol

Ya, but this is anime. If 300 were anime, it'd be zaraki kenpachi times 300.

sanosuke sagara vs anji-these 2 at the end were just beating on each other with blows that wuold break anyone's bone's, even auratwilight's, and yet they were still going at it.
Chardoder

Post by Chardoder »

Ichigo vs Byakuya
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

Alucard vs. Vatican army vs. Nazi vampires and Werewolves.
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

not too say much, AuraTwilight, but that sounds Veeeewy close to the first season's final match (apacolamon or summik)

>_>
Toszi
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

S1lentOp wrote:Alucard vs. Vatican army vs. Nazi vampires and Werewolves.
NO...Alucard/Dracula VS Anderson/Vatican/German freaks.Epic.
fire-kyuubi

Post by fire-kyuubi »

epic battles huh. hmmmmm.. heres a weak as hell one but im just saying cuz im a noob here . hehe yaay for noobs woot no jk. i hate being a noob . i blame haseo ... ROY VS FULLMETAL ! ^^ i swear if it wasnt for roys memorie he would have own edward .. but yeah alas roy was own because of it but who cares i lurves him any way .. so yeah >.>; * sweat drop * dont kill me and dont use flame against me for it wont work .. >.<
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

fire-kyuubi wrote:epic battles huh. hmmmmm.. heres a weak as hell one but im just saying cuz im a noob here . hehe yaay for noobs woot no jk. i hate being a noob . i blame haseo ... ROY VS FULLMETAL ! ^^ i swear if it wasnt for roys memorie he would have own edward .. but yeah alas roy was own because of it but who cares i lurves him any way .. so yeah >.>; * sweat drop * dont kill me and dont use flame against me for it wont work .. >.<
Noobs...wheres a flame shovel when you need one?Oh,and dont blame me,i just suggested you join,not force you....And it was a good battle,but the Envy VS Ed beating was even better....Kinda fuuny...Or the Envy VS Hughes one.Sad ending,I know,but it is a fight that will always be remembered.