Titan Rain: the songs of another world

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Titan Rain: the songs of another world

Post by Kaori »

*Groan* mumbled Alis as she flew on, ever since she got seperated from the fleet at the Schwarzwelt, she's been travelling an unknown universe by herself in the next Generation Strike Freedom provided by Nils, thankfully it has a built in toilet, oxygen recycling capabilities, and a Frogurt fabricator, the last of which Alis began to resent due to getting sick of eating Frogurt for 3 whole days, the machine maybe able to fabricate the stuff, but unfortunately it didn't come with any toppings, "I swear to god if I don't find something else to eat I am gonna lose it." Muttered Alis as she continued to fly on, the Strike Freedom had virtually unlimited energy so Alis didn't have to worry about any sudden stops anytime soon, plus, most of the Mobile Suit's weaponry was beam based so if she ever bumped into anything unpleasant, she wouldn't have to worry about running out of ammo, as she continued to fly on, she then noticed she was appraching a sector, "Finally! Hope there's people and steaks, I could sure use some meat!" Exclaimed the SHIELD agent, with a solar system in her sights, she accelerated even faster.

*Tidal wave, HYDRA Flagship, unknown sector*

Team Trinity sat on chairs aroud a desk with the HYDRA insignia on it, the three may be mercenaries, but their preferred Client is the Nebulous organization known as HYDRA, they pay well and offer upgrades for their throne Gundams along with the payment at times, "Brother, I'm bored!" Exclaimed Nena, "Be patient Nena, Supreme will be here soon." Said Johann, "I hope we get to kill lots of people this time around, the last mission was a waste of time, all we fought were some douche heads in Leo's." Said Micheal, Johann said nothing as he continued to drum his fingers on the table, the door then opened to reveal a figure in a blue Uniform with a cobra emblem wearing a Helmet with a reflective visor covering her face, it was Supreme Hydra, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so glad you came here." Said Supreme, Johann couldn't tell if he was actually glad as the visor obscured the face, "so what's the mission this time you old geezer?" Asked Micheal, "I'm glad you asked, as you three will be.... Going to another dimension to steal some alien relics from old alien Ruins!" Announced Supreme, Nena and Micheal had looks of disgust on their faces, "what the hell kind of mission is that?! Go hire indiana jones to get them for you, lets scram Johann! This old coot's lost it!" Said Micheal, "calm down Micheal, we don't know the full details yet, supreme, I doubt you would call for us for something so trivial as to retrieve some old alien relics, is there more to this mission?", "Yes, as a matter of fact, there is, you see, the ruins are guarded by.... Biological war machines." Said Supreme, "They each stand at 15 meters tall and have proven to be quite troublesome to my forces, which is where you three come in, and of course as usual, I'll pay quite handsomely, there might even be an upgrade or two for you lot." Said Supreme, Johann pondered for a moment and then spoke, "Very well, we'll do it, just make sure to have our payment ready once we come back.", "Of course Johann." With that Concluded, Team Trinity left the room, insided Supreme Hydra's visor, she cracked a sinister smile.