The Angel Of Death rides again

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

The Angel Of Death rides again

Post by Kaori »

It has been about a year since she gave up that title, "Angel Of Death", she sat alone in a tavern on Sailor's island, sharing a drink with nobody, she had come across hard times, she needed to put food on the table for her, her sister, and the man who took them in, this is how she's doing it, moonlighting as a mercenary, Doc and her sister maria knew nothing about her job, for now, she was to meet a client for a high paying job, an easy one too, just intercept an object being transported via airship from Atlantia, just then, a man wearing a strange outfit entered, he wore some sort of uniform but it was the helmet he wore that caught Piastol's attention, it was a blue and silver helmet that completely obscured his face, the face was completely covered by a silver-like cover that it reflected whatever looked at his face, accompanying him were two men in strange green garbs, they wore strangely designed helmets that were certainly not made of any known metal she knew, and they also carried strange guns, they glowed green so Piastol assumed they must be powered by Green poison magic, the man with the metal mask saw her and proceeded to sit in front of her, grabbing a bar patron's seat, causing him to fall on the floor, the patron was about to grab the masked man when his entourage pointed their guns at him, the patron relented, as the man sat across her, Piastol spoke first, "Are you my Client?" She asked, "Why yes, I am miss." replied the man, his voice sounded..... Wrong, Piastol couldn't believe any human being could sound like that, "Something bothering you?", "Nothing, nevermind.", The man noticed Piastol disturbed, "Forgive the voice, it's not really how I sound like, I just.... Prefer it this way." Said the man, "Now, on to my request, there is a shipment I would like you to intercept, it is in an Airship bound for Valua from Atlantia, I need you to secure a heavily guarded package, but of course, knowing your skillset and by your reputation, it shouldn't be too hard for you now would it?" asked the man, his tone was that of somebody with an air of superiority, she nodded, "Excellent, as a show of good faith, here is an advance." said the man as he produced a notably semi-large pouch, he gave her the pouch and she took a look inside, it was more than enough gold to last for a month, "The package is being moved tonight, I hope you will be able to secure it, once you do, bring it to the ruins of the old Valuan capital, my men will be waiting, here is the route, I bid you farewell for now then, miss Angel of Death." said the man as he left, Piastol swore he snickered.

*In the Bridge of a ship*
The masked man entered the bridge and was saluted by a subordinate, "Hail, Supreme!", "What news do you have on the package." Asked the Supreme, "Sir, we've confirmed that the package is now on the Airship, the Mercenary positioned herself to intercept the transport." "Excellent, with those Moon Crystals in our hands, we can commence with our plan to take over this universe, HAIL HYDRA!", The men on the bridge and throughout the ship began repeating after the Supreme, "Hail, HYDRA! Immortal HYDRA! We shall never be destroyed! Cut off a limb, and two more shall take its place! Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA!"