QUILL chronicles.

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

QUILL chronicles.

Post by Kaori »

On the Planet Laguna, in the 41st Millenium people possessing a power known as Seventh start appearing, and they are quickly started being feared by the general populace. The Sumeragi Group, a large, world-wide conglomerate, tasked itself with bringing peace and order to the world by rounding up those with powers. But, unbeknownst to the world, this "Powers Protection" as the conglomerate calls it,takes form of concentration camps, where they have horrific experiments performed on them on a daily basis.

Which brings us to you, you are a member of the Resistance known as QUILL, and with your abilities, your powers, be it, scientific, psychic or Magic, will help save your fellow gifted.

Rules: nobody gets killed off unless they want to do something like a heroic sacrifice or are willing to have themselves killed, your powers can be OP, however, there should be a proportionate consequence for using strong skills, and the Sumeragi Group has technology that can cancel out your powers.

You are free to join, I'll just PM you if there is something off about your template to me.

TEMPLATE:
Name:
Appearance:
Biography:(Who you are and how you ended up joining QUILL.)