.Hack//The Rise and Fall

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: .Hack//The Rise and Fall

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Wasurenagusa coughed awkwardly as she noticed Leits went AFK. “Accept my quest then leave eh?” She sighed, “I'm definitely gonna bop you one when you get back you lech.” She crossed her arms and looked at Reks, “So Reks you're like a vet player? So you played when Balmung like got all in a hizzy and started all this right? What was this like? Like did her just use his Oz and over power all the players? I mean you're still around, is that cause you have Oz? Hey! Let's spar!” She brandished her weapon. “Don't go easy on me cause I'm totes adorbs! Because I'll knock you down!”
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Looking like an idiot, Blaze thought Nyx went AFK. "Might as well do some..." Something hit him, "Oh damn it I'm LATE!!" Blaze went off the game to get to the Circle K down his street. Damn, its dark. Who knows what's out here.. "made it." Zack got in and out of the store then made way for home.
"Glad your home Zack. I just finished dinner, come and eat." His sister and him were living together and they ate. "So, *gulp* what are you doin sis?" He still had food in his mouth, trying to finish it and get back to The World. "nothing really, although. I do see you play your games so seriously. Hmp, I wonder what these ramen noodles taste like dry." Zack's sister Candice was looking at her own food that she cooked, strangley. "Yeah, I do. *gulp* *slurp*, ah. Now can I just back to my game?! I need to save people and beat some you know."

He ran back up to his roomand puts the FMD back on. "What's going on here NOW??"
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: well I wouldn't say vets mean I'm not an old man I'm probably not much older than you when I think about it. Vet makes me sound so ol- w-wait a second you want a fight?! H-hold on I don't now I mean maybe you'd rather duel like Masaru- or..*sigh* okay ( he changes his equipment)allright hen fine lets do this miss Wasuneragasu!...( he smiles playfully) its been awhile..I don't know if I can hold back allright then lets make this a good one!
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Wisdom knocked on the doorway, "Hey." Her dark skin a stark contrast to the hospital's bland cream colored walls behind her. She wore green flip flops, red shorts, and an orange tank top that showed off the bright flowery tattoos covering chest, back, legs, pretty much everywhere that was normally covered by her work clothes. She pulled up a chair and sat the backpack full of food in her lap. She pulled out first, two Tupperware containers steamed over from the still hot lasagna, and handed one to Leo, then two similar containers of her patented fruit salad which she sat on the floor between them, and lastly one with a generous slice of chocolate cake and the plastic utensils which she held hostage. "Homework?"

Wisdom had found Mila pretty easily after she started looking into the Balmung incident. And then she had discovered Leits and decided to make sure that when his mother came back she didn't find him a shell of a person with no real prospects. So upon graduating she got a job in the same city as he lived and has been making sure he A didn't starve and B kept his grades up. If he asked her for advice she would give it, but she tried to be careful not to overstep into things his mother should be doing too much.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

“'Attaboy!” Wasurenagusa smiled and got into stance. “I'm glad you remembered my name by the way Mister Reks!” She said and spun her scythe in her hand waiting for him to attack. “Also I don't know how much you've seen Oz or the other powers this game has but you should remember not to trust your eyes so much, cause one little thing could mess ya up.” She bared a toothy grin and felt herself preparing to block the incoming attack. As long as he didn't instinctively attack behind him after a combo she would be fine, and very rarely did anyone attack behind them. “Since I'm the challenger I'll let you make the first go!”
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

((Quick bump, i haven't been able to post for i had to become Ghost for a while... Anyways i'll explain better later, just saying i'll post tomorrow for sure-- If i don't, then please blame my internet plan... Anyways, sorry for the problems))
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

((Hmmm seems interesting...)))
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reks: ( he kicks off the ground as he closes the gap between the wo almost quickly) haaaah ( he activates a sword skill) <<Ogre Sword>> ( he attacks hard and the sound of the clashing weapons reverberates and due to the weight of Reks equipped sword Was can really feel the attacks power) somethings off... ( he glances over his shoulder) don't trust my eyes your rght..I haven't in a long time I've really learned to just go off of my instincts lately! ( he turns around )
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

(You're welcome to join Twilight Keeper)

Leo sighed and completely ignored the food, even though he could smell it, and his stomach knew how delicious it would be. "Am I doing the right thing? All the evidence suggests that beating Balmung would bring the comatose back...but now..I don't even know. Wisdom...am I...no. no. I will beat Balmung. No matter what. I'll crush anyone in my way!"
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

Wasurenagusa blocked his Ogre Sword with a hair's breadth, her arms trembling as he slices at her. It was only for a second however, for in an instant she found herself behind him. She readied her attack but was met face to face with Reks, she reeled back and smirked. “You're really good you know. It's a shame you're not gonna win!” She laughed and decided to go on the offensive. She swung her scythe, luckily her level was high because Leona's power was pretty pitiful in real life. She clashed with Reks and then suddenly blocked, it was the basis of her battle style, melee and blocking, to fully utilize her pseudo-invincibility.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Noticing Nyx chilling like he has been doing nothing ever sence Blaze got back off and on, he decides to head to an area alone.

Code: Select all

Nyx, ill be back as soon as I can, I'm going to level up, treasure, and 'hunt' alone.
Write me back.
-Blaze-
Hopefully I can be of assisstance with a little solo act. "The World seems to be glitching around me, or its just me..." looking around, Blaze desides to hunt down every monster until he reaches the boss. "He did a three slice attack on that last boss," He remembered how Nyx attacked a Treeant. Gripping onto his dual swords, "Let's see if I can have progress with these things. HeeeYa!" Charging at a lizard (not dragon) monster with the poweer to breath ice. Every attack missed, with his dual swords. "Dammit, each attack I made didn't make a scratch. I need to level up!" WEAPON CHANGE! With a swipe of the menu, Blaze used Oz. Diving from the sky, like a jet, Blaze crosschopped his enemy along with the burning effect, making it an elemental critical hit.

"Not so tough arnt ya!?" His shout enraged the monster boss, leading it to a firery tempered rage. GRRRRROWWWL!!! "Aw shi-" Blazee was covered with a stream of flames, cutting off his words. Sweating on his skin, he took off his black with red flamed jacket, leaving him topless, with his scar running up from his left sided waist to his left cheek. Grinning ever so amused then laughed hysterically, he uppercutted the lizard's skull, splitting it.

From the real world, Zack's sister checked on him noticing him shirtless with his scar, hearing his voice made her relieved, "I'm fireproof, your not..." Blaze then warped out back to the sigma server with his jacket in hand on his shoulder, smothered in black ash. Proud of himself for leveling passed the 100s.

Being noticed for him being shirtless, he only replied, " Wazzap?"
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

((Yes, Twilight, one of us one of us.))

Wisdom bopped Leo on the head with the lasagna container. "Wrong!" She made a buzzer sound. "Leo, why do you think I am here, in this room, with you ignoring my delicious hot food? I am here so that when we get your mom back her son will be there to greet her." She dug into her own lasagna. "This is a rescue mission, not a quest for revenge. If you get the two confused you could get yourself and the rest of us stuck in comas too. And while I'm not so sure how you feel about me, I do believe you don't want that to happen to Wasurenagusa. So remember, our target is Balmung because beating him is our best shot at getting everyone back, we don't want to go hurting anyone else." She popped open a can of coke and swirled it around. "Revenge is like a disease, it worms it's way into your heart and eats you from the inside, turning you into a monster like the one you seek to destroy. Do you never watch Saturday morning cartoons? Now come on, eat up. You don't want to go fainting from hunger."
twilight_keeper

(and here I am, stuff for me to do forthcoming)

Name: Trevel C. Marker
Character Name: Goudesh
Oz Function: Fade By Light – By accessing the data solely that remained from the R:1 system, can cause the system to glitch on his character’s registration and recognition, seeing him as a relic Long Arm and Vagrant AI. While this allows him to be virtually invisible to normal players and access Data Errors, it prevents use of his R:2 Harvest Cleric abilities, replacing them with R:1 Long Arm skills; as well as registering him as a threat towards this system, therefore prone to system administration bug fix attacks in addition to “other sources”.
Class: Harvest Cleric
Bio: Leader of the guild known as “Exile Intermezzo”; he seeks to undo that which cannot be undone. More of a thinker than a fighter, he spends most of his time around towns or in his guild hall. Opposes Balmung’s tyranny, but speaks not ill of the man. Little is known whether he knows much about the overall situation, but seems to seek something beyond what is currently visible. He tries desperately not to speak in a method that would be considered cryptic or difficult to discern, but typically falls flat on that front. More or less friendly to all that come with non-hostile intentions, but is frank and sometimes curt with undesirables; he speaks English or Gaelic when attempting to avoid the passing of information.
Outside of The World, he is a 31 year old English instructor at a high school in the Kanagawa prefecture. A lover of stories and mysteries, he delves into any of the sort that peak his interest headfirst with reckless abandon. His current aim in The World is to uncover the truth behind The World, using means only known to the inner circle of his guild, as well as a few select others. Balmung’s reign of terror he sees only as an effect of the larger scope of the mystery as a whole.
Appearance: Link Is Here
Last edited by twilight_keeper on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

He turned to face wisdom, tears in his eyes. "What if she doesn't come back?! What if beating balmung changes nothing? What if she is gone forever?!" To his own surprise he wrapped his arms around Wisdom in a tight embrace and wept. "I can't lose anyone else! Not Was, and certainly not you!" Finally when he was able to calm himself he let go. "I need to be stronger." He stared hard at the floor. "I need to be strong enough to face everything that comes my way..."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Wisdom was surprised by the sudden hug, but wrapped her arms around Leo as well. "It will change something. If it doesn't wake her up it will lead us to the next clue. She'll wake up, I am the great and terrible Wizard of Oz after all, nothing is beyond my power. I just take some time occasionally." She held him as long as he needed.

"Just don't obsess over levels in The World. Knowledge and the wisdom to use it makes you far more powerful than any of that. I should know. So I am going to make sure that you keep up with your studies so that you can be smart and wise and powerful too. And if you ever find that your own personal knowledge is insufficient, you come to me, Was, or one of your other friends." She mussed with his hair and shoved a fork into his hand, "Now, eat, keep your strength up. So we can get back to hitting the yellow bricks of the road."
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Embarrassed as he was, he nodded his head, thanked Wisdom for the meal, and began to consume it at lightning speed. She had to know that words wouldn't change him, but He did let his mind take in her words. But mostly all he felt was anger. Anger and sadness. And as long as Balmung was there, he was a cannon, with all his emotion pointed in one direction.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

"Well, ... my coat's burnt." Having his ashed jacket in hand, Blaze when to a near Guild Shop, hoping to look for items. Then he saw it, a replacment for his coverings; a red jacket, with a very thin material with a hood, it fits him well. "Oh score!" He also picked up a set of dual swords, resembling claws(like from Xmen Wolverine), Blaze buys them and equips it all. "I look sharp, though, lil' Red riding Hood huh?" Turning around, looking for information he stomps around lightly swishing his hands around, watching the blades glide through the air, feeling the weight. "I just might make these things in the real world, I do LOVE weapons like swords."

((Sorrys guys, the code and url for a pic is usless to me))Image
twilight_keeper

The man behind the guild shop counter Blaze purchased his equipment from looked over his shoulder at something, nodded then turned back to the storefront. "Thanks for your patronage!" the shopkeeper spoke to Blaze then returned to his somewhat lackadaisical slouch behind the counter.

Taking note of the signal chained to him by his associates, Goudesh walked out into the root town square, hoping to catch Blaze before he left the area. Noticing the obvious bright red hood recently purchased from his own guild shop, he stepped up behind Blaze and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"Thank you for investing in our little store" he spoke lightly, "though it does resemble lil' red riding hood, if she decided to go on a combat rampage."
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

"I know it's good, but if you choke on my food I'm not giving you mouth to mouth." Wisdom cautioned warily. She kind of wanted to thwack him, but she also didn't want to lose her hand. It wasn't exactly unusual, that was part of the reason she had eaten her cake before coming so she could enjoy her meal at her own pace while he did that.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

He flinched but continued eating and was unable to stop the incoming on slaughter from the SS Burp that had set sail up his trachea. "Excuse me" he said quietly, having let the burp free itself. "Thank you for the food!"