Ariadust academy (second semester)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Ariadust academy (second semester)

Post by Kaori »

((Welp, here's to hoping it finishes soon so I can get it on itunes, I have Volume 1, and yeah, I heard great things about Volume 2, but I just don't wanna watch it in case, you know, cliffhangers, sorry for bothering you with all these, so go on, continue.))
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Sylvester smiled at Reid's question. "I never tried to make my feelings towards her a secret. As for the if something happened." He shrugged. "Big party, seemed a good occasion for it."

Sylvester peered at the sheet. "Not that I recall, I was more focused on the part where he was planning an attack on my girlfriend, but the headmaster did when our teams were formed. Here, Tiffany Tabernacle." He tapped the sheet. "I love it when people have alliterative names, saves me time coming up with a mnemonic. Father insists we remember as many people's names as possible. Don't want any of us embarrassing the family by not remembering somebody, especially if they weren't apparently important the first time we met. Other details are nice too, but the name's the most critical one, and their face obviously." He scratched his head, "Honestly, I'm just a little ashamed I didn't implement Hangman's Joke's performance into my proposal. It was a little spur of the moment though, admittedly." He rubbed his ring thoughtfully. "I'll need to get this resized and on her hand, eventually."
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: jeez it must of been really different growing up with all of those ru- wait a second did you just Hangman's joke?? As in the band?! Your telling me you and Karin were at your families party...and they were there...how is it you still have all of these secrets even now?...so that's the ring there huh? ( he walks through the infirmary and they arrive at Tiffany tabernacles bedside) okay soo what's the play act like we're interning at the infirmary so it doesn't come off as suspicious? Anyway you don't have to stock around what were doing isnt exactly allowed I mean sneaking a peak at the patient roster not signing in and stuff that could be a problem t some people.

-----

Karin: ( she sits down in her seat) hey wait come to think of it (she turns around to see Lucille and Lauren in her class) hey you two ( she gets up and sits down near them) good morning Lucy and Lauren. Soo Lucy how was lat nght hmm?
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

I'm beginning to suspect that Two's idea of doing well for a band, especially one like ours, is a little different than mine. "Secrets are the purview of the wealthy and backstabby, Reid. And it's not really a secret if I'm telling you about it." He spun the ring around and spoke absentmindedly, his mind worlds away, "More or less. She's got a stand-in for the time being. I'm just having some difficulty parting with this one."

At the bedside Sylvester shrugged, "I regularly steal a bed and a nap here. And the only person being suspicious in any way is you. Just play it straight. *yawn* Besides secrets are easy to keep if nobody asks about them. Just go do whatever it is you're here to do. I'll entertain myself until you're done." Sylvester lied down on an empty bed and started messing with his scroll.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Reid: okay...why do I feel like you just came with me so you can just take a nap in one of these beds now? ( he sighs) allright ( he walks over to Tiffany's bed) so this is the girl that Lucille... ( he looks her over) her wounds don't seem to be all that bad they are healing nicely although ( he looks at her file on the front of her bed) wait...this is wrong...slow recovery extreme burns recommend the use of dust crystals..what is this... ( he looks through the file and he changes things) if I remember correctly than their not giving her the proper treatment required..she's healing nicely but at this ate she'll be under bed rest for awhile if I change this then maybe...yeah okay ( he puts the clip board back down and he looks at her wounds) I really hope she doesn't wake up now...
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Sylvester's ears twitched, he stood up and walked over to Reid, he glanced at the clipboard briefly from his scroll. "Boss... if you feel like they're not giving her appropriate treatment... I could have our family doctor take a look at her. The school may place some objections, but I'm confident I could contact her family and smooth things over." He dragged the Tabernacles' contact information from a message into his phone book and was already formulating a message to send to his father and the physician in question. "If you're done here, and willing to give me the green light, I need to go get changed for the call." Reputation, and by association appearance, was important in a matter such as this.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Italian Dog Born with two heads.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( lol what?)

Reid: hm wait you can do that? Honestly I don't think the problem is really the staff here is much as-wait your seriously that well connected even when it comes to the medical field? I'm thinking maybe if your family physician can come here then that might actually be a really good idea for her the only major obstacle is dealing with Quentin in that situation I'm afraid he will most likely not be happy with our little visit..don't call me boss just yet...actually boss sounded pretty cool we'll keep that in the maybe title section. I guess if it isn't too much trouble then go ahead.