Mech Wars ( The phantom system) members wanted

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kai the pkk
The Fang King

Mech Wars ( The phantom system) members wanted

Post by kai the pkk »

Story: set 5 years after the first one...the war between Orca and the league still rages on...yet mankind is slowly on the verge of recovery most accept the fact that the war may never end. Human kind has shared Mars and finally colonized on surrounding planets aswell as mars space colonies have also been set up around jupitors orbit those who live on these colonies have been treated as enders a minority group that humans take advantage up by adding more taxes and imposing harsh and cruel laws against these as of late it seems as though technology is consistantly improving and increasing in quality a new form of armed core is being developed known as a orbital frame these are said to be the 2nd generation Armed cores with every passing minute the tensions between orca and the league constantly increase and even the development of these new weapons are causing more and more deaths Earth is turning back into a battlefield that it once was everyone thought that maybe their could peace but it seems as though that was nothing but a pipe dream things may seem okay know but its only a matter of time before the two opposing factions fight over posession of the orbital frames....I fear that time may be running out...but it is here on the battlefield where two friends shall battle again both fighting for what they believe is peace...is thos continues then the human race is done for......

---------------------year unknown Era of technological advancement---------------
a mad man known as professor shiki has created androids and introduced them to the government of the colonies and of earth and things seem to be of progressed smoothly with no faults until one day the androids which were originally built to help the ender colonists and humans thrive have rebelled against their human companions leading a collective robotic army known as the Icon professor Shiki had sucessfully wiped out humans on the colony of eria proclaiming a new age for humans and technology professor shiki searches for some Artifact known as the ark which is lost...not much is known other then it has some direct link to that of the Meteor which crashed into the earth centuries ago...yet despite the dire crisis facing humanity the two opposing factions still refuse to sign a peace treaty even a temporary one though many soldiers agree that a peace treaty is needed....if the heads of both faction see this dire sistuation maybe they may work together one day and help stop professor shiki's insane plan before its too late...if they don't work together soon i'm afraid it may be the end for all of us

rules:
the usual

chara temp
name
job: pilot engineer commander etc
app
bio
mech temp ( you can have any type of mech like macross or SRW or ZOE armored core etc)
mech name
type: Armed core/orbital frame neither is really superior i guess orbital frame is lets say faster but armed cores has the power basically
weapons
core: what type of core does it have
abillities: any sort of abillity
mech bio: story behind the mech where was it built and why etc
mech app:

name: Maximillion Dunamis ( Max)
alignment: good
job: Ex pilot of orca
app: just picture a tiny bit older looking Image
bio:Max used to be a Pilot for the orca resistance due to him losing his family on a battlefield he has fought many battles and was even pitted against his best friend in combat due to complications faced in the neutral zone Max was forced to retire and he left the life of war behind him and his Armed core white glint his current whereabouts are unknown he's labled as MIA in the official records

Mech template
name: X2567032 Prototype Jehuty
weapons: Arm blade and pure energy and phaze sheild
core: one of The meteor fragments the Zero core
abillities: the abillities of this orbital frame is unknown it has not seen action but is said to be prototype to Anubis model
Mech bio: the Jehuty was one of prototype orbital frames made it is said that the project was scrapped for some other big project and was buried in the shadows but it was later recovered and brought to light by none other then professor shiki itself though he could not get it to work and soon after Max's arrival on the colony Max stumbled his way into the Hanger and max's meteor fragment reacted with Jehuty causing it to activate and so in exchange for max's help Shiki offered Max a home though once Max discovered Shiki's plan He stole the Jehuty and ran and before he knew it he was fighting on the battlefield once again
mech app: Image
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Mech Wars ( The phantom system) members wanted

Post by Kaori »

name:Nastasha Romanenko
alignment: good(but methods not so)
job: pilot
app:Image
bio:a former marine who was with mobile infantry forces until she was transferred to the armored division and learned how to pilot a NEXT, she however suffers from a severe God complex after killing so many that she views herself as "the goddess of death"

mech template
mech name: Litany
type: Armored core
weapons: assault rifle, energy blade, rocket's and armor assault.
core: anti-matter
abilities: enhanced optics can pinpoint a target at 700 miles while the energy blade is capable of cutting through anything like a hot knife on butter, stealth camouflage can hide it from everything but heat sensors.
mech bio: an old but reliable model that still see's service in many armed forces but her's is the only one known to have stealth camouflage.
mech app:Image
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

name: Kira yamato
job: pilot
app Image
bio: a former earth aliance pilot who fought several times with his best friend, the reason of this was because of his missions, now what he isn't too active

mech temp

mech name: Freedom
type: orbital frame
weapons: 2 laser guns, and a double laser sword
core: pure energy
abillities: unknow
mech bio: an improved version of the aile strike gundam, it was created after an explosion that occured when kira's best friend, auto-destroyed his gundam in order to destroy kira's gundam, this version has improved firepower and movement
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( we'll star soon I'll do an intro)

{ on a battleField it seems to be some sort of canyon on Earth Armored cores and orbital frames are clashing a fierce battle their doesnt seem to be any end in sight}

Pilot: Dammit these damn Androids we can't just keep this up for ever! { his armored core locks on to an enemies Frame as it fires Missiles}

enemy mech: { swiftly dodging the missiles} engaging enemy..engaging Zero shift..

Pilot: DIE!! { he dashes at the enemy mech with his combat knife and gun in hand as the enemy mech dissapears and reappears behind the pilot and runs it through with a beam saber}

Enemy mech: eliminating target.... scanning scanning scanning targets aquired...terminating threat
------

Reporter near battlefield: This is just in the sign of the battle shows no improvement it is just senseless killing it is a horrific scene you can just see mech after mech getting shot down the human race is being completely over run by Professor shiki's androids both force don't stand any chance we will be coming to you live please me be safe

Cameraman: { watches as a mechs fly overhead}

---------------somewhere on a colony---------
{ inside a condo}

Man: { he turns off the tv} Tch pointless their still fighting....why don't they just give up theirs no way they'll never sign that peace treaty so i guess human race is done for ...is this the world you wished for Kyle.... {he looks out his window at the city below him}
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

name: Kero
job: General/Pilot
app: Image

Mech Name: Shadow Jumper R2
type: Armed core
weapons: Shock Wires, Lance, machine guns (2), And a weapon that attatches to the arm to increase the power of a punch (Like that of the kiku in armored core for answer.)
core: Void Core (Empty core)
abillities: Shock wires, the ability to stun an enemy mech for a period of time.
mech bio: After his first mech was destroyed Kero had this one created much like his last mech but updated with more modern equipment.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( okay lets start if anyone is intrested in joing pm me the template)
{ a space colony under attack}

pilot 1: dammit we can't let another colony fall this would be the 4th one at this rate were done for! { he fires rounds at the enemy mechs}

Pilot 2: HAAAHH!!! { he cuts through an enemy mech though gets shot in the back} GAH! { his mech explodes}

Pilot 3: LIAAAAAMMM!!!!! grrr you bastards!!!!!! { just on the outside of the colony a war rages on in the favor of Shiki's forces} dammit where's the rookie!?! we nee all the help we can get

Pilot 4: { he gets into the cockpit on his orbital frame as he fires up it's systems} all systems check all green { the orbital frame enters onto the launch pad}

engineer: all systems are good your clear for launch}

Pilot 4: GOT IT!.....MAX DUNAMIS JEHUTY LAUNCHING!!!!! { jehuty Launches from the colony as it flies at high speeds towards the enemy units} haaaah!! { Jehuty grabs one of the enemy mechs and its hands surges with energy and it throws it into a second mech} thats not all!!! { jehuty runs through the two mechs with it's arm blades causing them to explode as the smoke clears it looks like some sort of sheild is surrounding jehuty from the blast} now then your in my WAY!!!!! { Jehuty flies at the enemies as energy gathers in it's hands and he fires a blast at enemy mechs} rrggh { he narrowly dodges incoming attacks from his Rear} * I need to get back to earth please be allright

{ on earth is the same thing near what used to be a prosperous city rages a fierce battle between orbitalframe and armored cores alike}
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

name: Aude Christelle
job: System Key (Main System Controller)
side: Unknown
appearance: Image
treason for fighting/bio: Aude is now completely merged with the system controlling the machines. Though she was formerly the Chief Medical Examiner, she now spends her days wandering around and only coming to work when she's called in. She only listens to her phone, which uses a set of noises to tell her when or where to go. Her uncle died two years after the experiment succeeded. There's a new head, but she doesn't have any real feeling that is human left. There are times she does something she used to, showing that she could revert back if there was enough effort.

She currently works for an independent arms manufacturer with what remains of her Uncle's forces. False Angel still is in the hanger, completely capable of being piloted by her if necessary. It has been rumored that she is being sought out by professor Shiki. She is not aware of this, since she rarely talks with anything but text messages from her phone.

----

Sitting at the main terminal, Aude's body was connected to a bunch of wires. The small manufacturer rarely won any battles and often had to retreat. Still, the new had had ordered her to help the man out through the phone. She could vaguely remember her Uncle having died during one of the battles started a few years ago by some man they called professor Shiki. A few beeps telling her that the enemy was at another flank. She pushed a few towards the side and another few towards a place that wasn't being covered properly. She closed her eyes and forgot whatever was on her mind.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Max: rrrggh { jehuty turns 360 degress to slice a mech in half with it's arm blade} Damn activate targetting { a targetting screen appears infront of max as it starts locking onto the enemy mechs} allright! { jehuty's hands gather energy} FIRE!!! { Jehuty fires to blasts out of it's hands as the energy changes into a spread shot energy attack as it hits his targets clearing a path for jehuty} raaaaaagghhh!!! { Jehuty rushes the remaing forces as it starts slicing through the remaing forces}

Pilot 1: uhhh captain...did you say rookie?....

Pilot 2: that their is a soldier with a true reason to fight...i wonder what drives him

Max: { inside of jehuty's cockpit is a picture of max and the crew of the Angelus the ship max fought on in the previous rp}...*breathing heavily* sorry captain but i need to take care of something.....

Pilot 2: What?..what are you talking about?

Max: { the jehuty fires off at unbelievable speeds towards earth}

Pilot 1: what? he's going to earth is he crazy?!?

Max: Jehuty full burst! { jehuty takes off at even greater speed} * please hold on*

---------on earth near the manufactorer where Aude is------

man: dammit forget it im launching

operator: but Liutenant klein!

Man: Don't stop me! { he makes his way to the hangar and he enters a orbital frame} * to think I'd pilot it again*.....Kyle klein ...Saviour LAUNCHING!!! { a red orbital frame launches from a ship as it starts firing it's beam rifle at enemy mechs taking them out one by one} I can see your moves!!!!! { the frame draws a double bladed beamsaber and starts to slice through the enemy} rrggh { he senses an enemy from above} not good enough! { the Saviour fires a blast from its sheild wiping out the enemy as it blocks an oncoming attack}
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Four beeps coming at her. Telling her to pull back from a flank right at the front. She'd send them to reinforce a point they still had. "Savior launched." She spoke as the message was sent to the control panel above her. It would send to the head of the current lab. She closed her eyes and allowed the mind to slip away again. She kept up without even having to think about what action she was doing. It had become a lot easier these days.

On earth, Kero is sitting in a chair in front of a screen with the map of the battlefield in front of him, his troops as greendots on the screen slowly disappearing around a certain enemy mech "hmmm, yukari... Highlight that mech and send it's coordinates to a scout, have the scout send some details about it to me." a dot onthe screen turns purple and data starts appearing on the screen Strange, it seems as if the enemy's tactics have changed completely, this battle was going well until that mech launched... That mech seems so familiar too... "Prepare my mech for launch, I have a feeling this battle won't be won unless.." suddenly a gray dot appears on the screen "Mech of unknown alliance has appeared, background check being preformed now." Kero stands up "My, my, looks like another player just came into the game." Kero walks out of the command room, his mech standing prepared for launch "Its been too long." Kero climbs in the cock pit and starts up the Shadow Jumper "Shadow Jumper all systems ready... Launching." The back of the shadow jumper opens up and jets fire it out of the ship into battle, Kero looks out to the center of the battlefield, the highlighted mech was one he had seen before "So we meet again, we never did get those stolen mechs back." The shadow jumper spins it's lance around and cuts and enemy mech into three different pieces If they move like I think they will a flank will be coming up on the north western side, shouldn't be hard for me. the Shadow Jumper darts past ally mechs and toward a flank of the enemy mechs "Cover the rear while I take these pansies." Wires shoot out of the Shadow Jumper and wrap around an enemy mech and overload it's circuits shutting it down then it spins around and throws the mech toward the ground "I'll get to you later." The shadow jumper pulls out its two machine guns and fires at incoming missiles before they get too close then it flies above an enemy mech and shoots it's boosters sending it crashing to the ground, the Shadow Jumper jets upward and begins dashing closer to a group of mechs swerving to avoid gunfire, then with one punch and explosion propels one into another setting off a chain of explosions "Send me your strongest, otherwise death is all that awaits." Kero fires multiple rounds into the mech he had stunned before, the cockpit hit open by the pilot at the last minute revealing a bloody mess "What was his reason? What is your reason? I know why I fight, how about you?" the Shadow Jumper turns to face the red mech destroying his troops
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

( Kyle is firing at shiki's troops sorry i didnt make that so clear so no need to edit your post i'll edit mine yours is to epic to edit)

Kyle: dammit this is pointless { saviour stops firing as the saviour and kero's shadow jumper engage in combat soon saviour stops firing at kero's troops as it looks towards Shadow jumper} attention pilot of armored core I reguest a temporary seize fire I reguest that our two forces work together to put an end to this threat I reguest your cooperation to help reduce the amount of blood shed

MaxL * breathing heavily*

Jehuty's AI: entering earth's atmosphere... beginning decent....

Max: rrgghhh thats nice! { energy gathers in jehuty's wings forming wings of energy}

Jehuty's Ai danger warning.... warning entering warzone commence combat operation?

Max: yeah lets go Jehuty! { jehuty flips as the wings fade and it dashes towards SHiki's forces} raaagghhhh eat this!!!! { Jehuty cuts through a enemy mech heading for where Aude is}

Pilot 1: what the what mech is that is it a enemy? or an ally?

Pilot: 2: I'm not sure but we can't take risks lets just fire at it
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Enemy approaching from above. The beeps were going fast and repeating as many times as possible. Aude moved a hand up, pushing a button that sent out a few of the stronger machines towards the new machine. Her eyes closed again and refocused. She couldn't do anything more than provide backup. That was her role.

Kero looks on as the Jehuty speeds through the battlefield "The blood that is shed is merely sacrificed to create a world where there is peace. Although many good soldiers may die, I look toward the future that can be gained as long as victory is claimed." Kero raises his guns to the sky "A temporary alliance, let's end this battle quickly." The Shadow Jumper dashes past the Saviour and shoots down another enemy mech Then continues flying toward Shiki's forces
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Max: rrrrrggghh!!! { Jehuty grabs an enemy mech as it drags it acros the ground as he slams it into it's comrade} EAT THIS! { energy fires from his hand piercing through his enemies} raaaggghh!!!....{ he looks towards aude's facility} oi you there! i know its much but in need your cover fire!

A.I: danger danger

Max: I got it! { Jehuty quickly dashes backwards as it does a 360 spin as it rams its arm blade into one of shiki's mechs}

Kyle: allright men cease fire help out your fellow man! let us take back our world show these damn androids the power of humans! { the saviour flies off covering shadow jumpers back side} I have your back covered quickly lets make our way towards their main ship! { he looks off towards a big Air craft} that has to be it!

Max: { jehuty flies past them and upwards towards the commanding Craft}

Kyle: what?....that pilot
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

"Send someone down to check on the key." A voice spoke, standing at the control room. "This battle will be over, even if we don't interfere. Call the dolls back."

Aude's eyes opened as the suits called back. The manufacturer couldn't hold back the suits unless he kept his doll like machines at a high number. She found her mind thinking about something she couldn't quite place.

"Do you think you can still do it? The machine that will make the future?"

"Of course."

"Thank you. I know how much you're sacrificing for this."

"Uncle...Hen-" The door opened, cutting off her thoughts. She heard a few beeps, sitting up slowly. The man who stood there looked afraid for a moment. It was as if her stoic appearance itself made him the slightest bit afraid.

"You are to report to the head as soon as you are ready." The man spoke, waiting for Aude to come out of the room and lock it. "We can't afford to have anymore of the dolls lost."
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

The man was watching the fight while he putted his uniform on, he jumped to his mech's cockpit, he put his helmet on as a man in black says "hurry up!! the enemy's aproaching!!" the man activated his sytems, then said "KIRA YAMATO, FREEDOM, LAUNCH IT!!!" his mech was launched from inside the commanding ship "I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY IT!!" Freedom's boosters were activated, making it to fly faster, he then shot Jehuty with its gun various times "Let's go closer!!!!" Kira aproached the enemy's mech and equipped his right hind double sword and was ready to slash it "TAKE THIS!!!"

Kero shakes his head in disgust as a squad of Shiki's forces surrounds him and opens fire "Foolish androids." The shadow jumper jets off and the androids pursue him, he pulls out one of his machine guns for a counter attack taking out another mech, then begins flying away to continue the chase "Fire as much as you want, I'm too fast for you." the shadow Jumper darts upward, the gunfire from the pursuing mechs hits they're own allies destroying another squad, the shadow jumper pulls out it's lance and darts through shiki's forces, one after another is cut down in the blink of an eye
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

(Jehuty engages the freedom in battle)

Max: arrghh,....a human what are you doing!?! { Jehuty dodges freedoms oncoming attack but the freedom almost instantly spins around and reverses its thrusters as its crashes into jehuty} Damn what are you doing siding with the enemy... { Jehuty clashes with the freedom} were human too idiot your fighting on the wrong side! { Jehuty pushes the freedom back as it gathers energy in it''s hand} RAAHHH! { it launches shot after shot of energy followed by scattter lazer shots pushing freedom back}...arrgghhh if you keep this up we'll all Die is that what you want?!?! { he communicates to the shadow jumper and saviour} GO! take out their ship I'll take care of this guy!

Kyle: { the saviour fires shot after shot clearing a path} I'm not done yet! RAAAAHHH!!!!! { the Saviour throws it's energy blade like a shuriken at the enemy as it spins and takes out the limbs of the enemies as it starts slicing through the force} * damn i can't keep this up for much longer* { the saviour catches it's blade}

The Shadow Jumper speeds through the opening, taking light fire but only losing some minor shoulder plating, within a few seconds it is standing on the ship "Im in, time to disable this thing." The Shadow jumper readies its fist the arm mounted weapon starts producing smoke then with one punch a crater is formed on the ship, beginning to collapse on itself then out of a dark cloud of smoke the Shadow Jumper speeds out and tackles an android that was sneaking up on the Saviour, Shadow Jumper throws it in the air and fires multiple rounds into it destroying it "Be careful, they're still sending waves of these things..."
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

"Forces have been diminished." An assistant spoke as Aude entered the control room. "The module and suits are packed for retreat. We can leave at any time for the next base."

"Good," The commander spoke, noticing a message on his phone. "We'll retreat as soon as the flares are put up. We all know what Shiki is after here." The people nodded, beginning to evacuate. He turned to face Aude. "You'll have time in the city soon."