Post by Scarum »

Name: Sarum
Class: twin blade
Hair color: Silver with black tips
Hairstyle:Similer to Kites hair style
Eyes color: Blood red
Weapons: Long, red daggers
Skin color: tan
Outfit: A black Macha hat with a belt similer to Haseos Neck coller around the base. A long sleeved, black Kite top, but a Haseo belt coller. Black, Metal guantlets with a red marking/tattoo on them (JUST MAKE IT UP) like Haseo.Black belt with a pack. Black Kite pants except long pant-legs. Black Kite shoes.
Personality: An intellegent, & brave Twin blade but he is extremly guilible & short tempered. He is extremly loyal to his friend, & His weakness is this also.
Marks/tattoos: Red marks below eyes, a U shape with short spikes pointing inward in his face, three pointing down, & long ones pointing outward on the face.

Sorry for taking long. *Thank you*
Last edited by Scarum on Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight Gaiden

Post by Twilight Gaiden »

I guess i have an anouncement. Ore al's pic is done. and one other one ill be only inking your pics from now on. If i have the time i will clor it but once im done all requests and that means ill except anyone, so apeiron and jonfireblade your back on the list. That is all...
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

Okay can't wait.
BithTheBlack

Post by BithTheBlack »

name Tin
wherewolf
inuyasha dog ears white hair short cut
cloths
shirt like a leather version of Albieros armor
collar standard black with a silver superman lookin tag with name Tin
pants... like tough guy pants not shure ^^ have fun with it
tail. none... hes cool lilke that
eye color white
Kay

Post by Kay »

Name: Kay
Class: Twinblade
Description: Similar to Kite from the .hack games except instead of red he is in mostly white, and where its yellow on Kite its red. This doesn't count for the face paint though. I would also like to see him in a few cloaks/ robes aswell if possible. Anything from gray and torn to white and heriocly flowing in the wind. I hope to see it soon.

Id draw it of course but i take forever to draw what i want and sometimes i twitch when drawing of being over nervious and end up ruining the whole thing becuase eraser marks would just make it worse.
Twilight Gaiden

WOW two more... Im beginning to get sleeping but Ore als would be done and scaned but i forgot my stetch book in my locker... stupid lockers... i almost missed my bus and i forgot my sketch book... what ... a ... day...

ill gladly except both of you...
Allun

Post by Allun »

if you can it would be nice.
Name:Kire
Class: Blademaster
Description: he is a averga blademaster were a white shirt that is covered in musical notes. his pants the same. his sword is one big musical note. he does not wear a hat and has no face markings at all.(add anything else you wish to make it look more blademaster like))

Id draw it of course but i take forever to draw what i want and sometimes i twitch when drawing of being over nervious and end up ruining the whole thing becuase eraser marks would just make it worse
Kay

Post by Kay »

thanks... and did you just quote me Allun? or was that an accident?
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

They probably were going to say the exact same thing, and noticed that you had said it for them, so they just c & p'd it to their post.
Kay

Post by Kay »

oh lol that makes sense. and when you're done where would we see these images, would you put them here or pm us with them?
Login_Tsukasa

Post by Login_Tsukasa »

I saw your DA gallery! You've got some nice stuff so I decided to watch you. ^_^

*off topic randomness...* >_>
Chris_Storm_Nick

Post by Chris_Storm_Nick »

Name: Nick
Class: mutliweapon
hair:brownish red in a pony tail like kenshins
height:6"5"
eyes:gold
pants:black
blade:orange and black with gold lining
helmet:orange and black with gold lining
chest plate:Orange red with a black fox head in the center.
arrows:black tip with orange
bow:black with orange spirals and string
Do it neat and you don't have to color it just draw it to where I can see it and put it on my binder.

Thank you!
Last edited by Chris_Storm_Nick on Fri May 12, 2006 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OmniAngel

Post by OmniAngel »

If you can when you have time, here is mine-

Name: Azriel
Class: Multi-Class
Highth: 6'3"
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Red
Skin color: Dante-esque skin tone (azurelle.gfxartist.com/ artworks/101379 Link to example)
Body type and build: Broad sholders, muscular and defined
Wardrobe:
-Black combat boots with (simple) metal flame plates on the toe
-Baggy black pants with belts coming from the side beltloops, going behind him, crossing, and conecting on the back beltloops. Pants going over the boots.
-No shirt
-Trenchcoat is like Virgil's from Devil May Cry 3, but black, no inside gold lining, no trim on the coat, no buttons on the cuffs. On the jacket (when facing him), on (your) left side of the coat, there are 3 thorned vines in red that start in red flames and go all the way up the arm and partially cover only the left chest area and no further down the coat. On (your) right side of the coat, there are long, thin, blue rings on the arm in a zig zag like pattern and then chains in blue across the right side of the chest. The bottom of the cuff will be simple blue flames
Tattoos: The middle of his chest will be a Crucifx with 6 black wings protuding from it. Surrounding his chest will be chains on (your) right side and vines with thorns on (your) left.
Weapons:
-Sword (in his left hand) has a 4'4" straight blade with the handle being 1' and the guard being composed of 6 wings sprouting from a Crucifix.
-Gun (in the other) resembles one of Dante's handguns (Ebony and Ivory) from the game Devil May Cry. Only exceptions are that there are 2 barrels, it is all black except for a red hammer, a red trigger, a red butt plate on the bottom of the handle, and a red flame outline on the end of the barrels.

If you could make this character for me, I would be greatly indebted to you. It would be an honor if you could make this character. I know it is a lot, but it would be so great if you could draw this character for me.

Thank You so very very much
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

I guess it couldn't hurt to try this just once. Let's see what you can do with my description. If it's too vague you can tell me. Here goes:

Marth
Class: Wavemaster
Height: 6'2"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Lavender

Marth has long black hair going to his shoulders, and wears a glossy black, hooded robe with green trim. Put the hood up, but still give an ample view of his face, which is thin, sort of like Crim's, but with somewhat younger-looking eyes.

He holds a staff that resides halfway in this dimension, and half in the realm of the dead, making its shape warp and distort itself unpredictably, as though you were looking at it through water. Otherwise, the staff itself is roughly the same design as BT's wand, colored like Adian's Rod (black chrome), except with no jewel at the end.

Put spiked silver bracers and fingerless gloves on him. Make them frightening to look at without taking attention away from the rest of the piece.

He also wears thick, leathery, grey gloves, and plated boots with the same chrome-like texture as the staff.

Finally, make him handsome beyond imagination, but with a look of evil mischief on his face. I want the viewer to admire him, and at the same time fear him. See if you can blend your own style with that of existing .hack characters to get something in between.

If you could make the face and hood into an avatar for me, that would be really cool. I can get someone else to color it with Photoshop or something. :)
.hack//Mystery Of The Ai

Post by .hack//Mystery Of The Ai »

name:kitzu
class:blade
height:5"10"
eyes:purple
hair:green(short)
blade:long with green flames on it
clothes:purple short sleeve with green flames and purple pants with green flames.brown shoes and green socks.gold chains and a brown belt.
Twilight Gaiden

k heres ore als tell me if its all right sorry i took so long it was a hard one for me... tell me if you need any changes...
.hack//Mystery Of The Ai

Post by .hack//Mystery Of The Ai »

very good.when will the others be done?
Twilight Gaiden

k i have loki's done but not uploaded yet... and im out of paper... so wavekiller you can expect yours maybe sometime in the next week... sorry for not posting for so long if been busy working on getting a perfect picture of triedge done... garr!! its so hard!!
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

Okay take your time, no need to rush.=)
Kay

Post by Kay »

haste makes waste!
so yeah take your time and put in the detail you know you want to put in. becuase like wave killer said, there is no need to rush.