.hack//project 3D Q&A, Comments and Work In Progress

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

Im loving all these projects EIN, your really awesome with this software. :D
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

That is extremely true, as it does have tons more shapes to take care of. It will be a very hard project, given I can finda good example of it. However, that could be some time, as I have overcome my fears of sucking, and therefore will take on a major item: a Player Character. So, the first one up is Gardenia, so as soon as her spear is complete, I will comence on her.
Last edited by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 on Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Thanks! I will definatly keep at it.
Anyway, continuing on with my same problem, I still need a place to host my images that is relativly fast. I am thinking of putting my stuff on deviantart.com, but I still feel a little out-classed for there. So, the continuation for webhosting still lurks on until I can get Accela Cyberia back up...

On a higher note, you may now request PC and NPC models. These will take a considerably longer amount of time than the weapons, which only took about an hour to model, and two hours to texture and render. So, have at it. If its .hack, I will attempt to model it. I am also doing for my individual project at school the E1N54MK317 dojo, so you will finally get to see that place in real time (about a 5 minute video). Also, I can do animations rather than still frames, so if you want, I can do something like that for a custom job, but it will be rendered on Einstein, and may take longer (but who cares?). The only problem then, once again, is web hosting. I am in search for a place to put my server, probably at SWBC's San Antonio headquarters on their OC-128 line (Free Bandwidth!) so its all good.

Keep the requests rolling, and the comments comming, and I will contine to work!
Last edited by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 on Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Ok, Balmung is on the list (I don't want to argue about it ANYMORE!).

Anyway, here is something that I was asked to do; its Mimiru's sword only in a more outdoorsy scene. I am still working on it (it looks like crap) so this is the un-antialiased of smoothed version, so don't kill me for that. In any case, I will work on that in my spare time, and may utilize a similar scene for the rendering of Gardenia and her spear. Anyway, here it is, and yes, this is as big as it gets.

http://69.14.137.34/img/models/mimi/mimiru2test.jpg
Last edited by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 on Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
RedBladeAkira

Post by RedBladeAkira »

those are awsome!!! im going to a college for Game deisgn and development, maybe your heard of it, its called Full Sail?
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

OMG YOUR AT FULL SAIL!?!?!?!!?!
*dies*
Yeah, I have heard of Full Sail before; its only one of the greatest design schools around. Alot of the people from DATA go there who want to become animators and graphic designers, so its pretty cool. So, you have probably heard alot about his software that I am using, given you don't use it yourself, which I bet you do. In any case, I have been using LightWave for about 5 months now, so I'm not bad for just learning how to use this, but I continue to do stuff like this not to get recognition, but to improve my own skills; this is why I want to take on a character model. Anyway, its nice to see someone else out there besides Penguin is good with animation and stuff. Nice to see you around!
Last edited by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 on Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
chrissii

Post by chrissii »

Wow E1N, that backdrop for Mimiru's sword looks quite awesome, smoothed out or not. I applaud you! :lol: But seriously, keep it up, I'm loving these 8)
RedBladeAkira

Post by RedBladeAkira »

yeah im going to Full Sail late summer or early fall... but can you make characters too?
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

I'm working on one presently, and it will be done in a week or two. This may have caused me to bite off more than I could chew, so who knows how it could turn out. Anyway, we shall see shortly.
Last edited by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 on Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
.hack//ADAM

Post by .hack//ADAM »

I still cant wait until you finish Kite's amateur blades. That will be awsome ^.^

i wonder how the Bracelet will come out...
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Oooooookay, well I have run into a slight problem with my character models; while I have one half completed, there are some aspects of it which I cannot complete at my current level of skill. Therefore, I will conitnue in the queue with weapons and items until I can request to be taught those skills. In any case, they will be resumed shortly, so please hold tight.
Chibisuke

Post by Chibisuke »

i cant wait till you finish the Amature Blades and the Bracelet!
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

While the Amature Blades are incomplete (just a little more) I have been forced to change gears and do the Kasahama Dojo, which you know as the E1N54MK317 Dojo. This is because I am doing it for my individual project in EMIII, and must work on it. Due to its complexity, it may take some time, and therefore, sit tight, keep the requests comming, and be prepaired to be amazed at the final result of the E1N54MK317 dojo project; a five minute animation of a flythrough and walkaround of this famous place in the .hack//shattered universe.

I may have some time to work on the blades between now and its completion, but there are no guarentees. Hopefully, however, I will when I get a break.
MinisterOfDeath

Post by MinisterOfDeath »

Your doing a very good job Aku, so btw are you suggesting in earlier posts that you might have some spare comp parts in the near future for sale? if so i might be interested, you Should make BT's wand s00n 8)
redmonkey842

Post by redmonkey842 »

I cant wait untill your done with Balmung. :lol:
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Well.... I have good and I have horrible news.

The good news is that the dojo is 95% complete, minus rendering, as well as my first parts of the Einsamkeit character model. I had also created BT's wand as a kind of break from the norm, and would have put that up.

The horrible news is, PHOENIX's primary hard drive has been completely destroyed. Thats right, every last bit of data on it is gone forever, including the dojo, and anything (both personal and schoolwork) that was on it. So, the pictures you see on this site are all that remains of my 3D modeling projects. I am currently trying to have my HDD extracted, but I don't know how long taht will take. PHOENIX should be working again by the end of the week, but there are no guarentees. I will have to start from scratch on everything... so this could suck a big one.
Chibisuke

Post by Chibisuke »

i feel sorry for ya.. i know how it feels .. since i work with Very old computers (400mhz and slower) i get it alot when you have a lot of valuable files go down thje poo hole.. .. hey if you ever want to log onto my ftp and back everything up.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Heh, thanks, only its a little too late now...

Anyway, I am upgrading to a dual Seagate Baracuda 160GB SATA on RAID 0, so I will have a backup in itsself. Heh, power...

::Edit:: Phoenix is back online, so I will see what I can find in my backups. Anyway, things should be rolling again shortly. - E1N54MK317 ::/edit::

Anyway, continuing on, I have LightWave installed again, and so after I post on the story tonight when I get home I will promtply begin re-modelling the place, as well as working on the many custom textures that were lost durrng the HDD death. PHOENIX is running at almost twice the speed with its new hard drives, so hopefully I will be able to have perfect results soon.
DarkAngel

Post by DarkAngel »

I cant wait to see the twilight bracelete! 8)
Aurora Firestorm

Post by Aurora Firestorm »

I think the Hyakkidouran (spelling?) would look neat if you put a red glow around it. In the game, red trails stream from the blades when you run around. It looks really cool.