Recruiting Artists for a MH Idea.

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Recruiting Artists for a MH Idea.

Post by AZURE-KITE »

IM RECRUITING ARTISTS FOR A MH IDEA PERIOD!.

Lol, well here's a slower and more detailed version of what you just read in an incredibly fast pace.

(PS: Before you start: Here's my story guide http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 15&t=19208 x3)

Well I've been lately looking at some Monster Hunter games, fanarts, and even fanfictions. So here's my umm... Recruiting card form? Lol. Well I needed some artists and /or helpers with the drawing section; I've been thinking about Manga, yes! A manga. But for that I need ideas, I need some help: and a team :D So I thought: Why not asking on the boards? So I propose this: I've been kinda out of inspiration lately so I wanted to link this "MH Manga Project" to the RP section; How? Easy. I will soon post an RP of sorts... I will also ask for the help of the fellow RPers. What I have in mind is but the start of a big project! And not only because i -as a lot of people- have big dreams! But also we can have a lot of fun making this! After its finished I will surely post all in here c: Well; here goes:

Would you join the team?

But first: Have in mind:

-You must have at least 1 free space per day/ each.2-3 days on your schedule(Yes, Not everyday but at least enough to make some advances)
-You must have an Idea of what Monster Hunter is; If you don't know you can either PM me or visit the Wiki
-This is my first 'team' project and I want to do it good, so I need some dedicate drawers c: or at least some decent ones, But from what I've seen most of you are even better than me! So I don't worry too much.
-And the last and most important: Responsible people; if you decide to join you will not leave once we start this, if you do; please have a good reason.

Welp! Let's start!.

Once I make the RP section post I will link both posts with a link (Link with a Link, SO descriptive)

One more thing... you're free to choose where online meetings will be.

If you want to do skype meetings just add me on skype. My skype username is below my avatar picture. Just PM me your site of preference and I will fix everything via PM.