Flame's Free Avatar Showcase + A FREE SIG!(RATE/USE/CNC)

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

FlameKid

Flame's Free Avatar Showcase + A FREE SIG!(RATE/USE/CNC)

Post by FlameKid »

NOTE: I had no idea where else to put this thread, if I'm crossing any rules feel free to punish me.

Hello, dothackers! I've gathered up some of my GFX work and present you with some of my 100x100 avatars!
-these are free to use.
-you can write your name on them, scribble on them, idgaf.
-uhh, all forum rules apply.
-dont complain to me on anything.
-if you wouldn't mind please RATE AND GIVE CRITICISM. But it's okay if you don't.
-unfortunately, there is nothing dot hack in my stuff, sorry. This sorta goes with what I said above.

100x100:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Free Sig:

This is the only .hack stuffs but is free, BUT for those who can remove/replace the username on it in some way.

More to come.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Flame's Free Avatar Showcase + A FREE SIG!(RATE/USE/CNC)

Post by TheSorrow »

Moved to teh Fan Art section since that's where any sort of graphic creations belong to :D

As of the topic itself...Well, your works are extremely far beyond my skills, and so any ratings i can give to you are above the unit if interpreted as a fraction, and any criticism i can give you can only be something like "HOLYFREAKINGDAMNSOAWESOMEHOWDIDYOUDOTHATITSSOWONDERFUL"...So yeah, don't mind me on that D:

I'd like to ask something, however, that might be of the best interest of some members as they come here and appreciate your work.
Do you take requests? You said that this is a "free" showcase, and any member can use these works and do whatever they want with them, and that you'll possibly add more. But what if a member wants to request you something? Is that possible? Do they must have some sort of requirements before you take the request? Or you simply don't work with requests at all?

And i'm not sure if i need to say this anymore, but...
HOLY FREAKING **** AWESOME WORK O8
FlameKid

Post by FlameKid »

TheSorrow wrote:Moved to teh Fan Art section since that's where any sort of graphic creations belong to :D

As of the topic itself...Well, your works are extremely far beyond my skills, and so any ratings i can give to you are above the unit if interpreted as a fraction, and any criticism i can give you can only be something like "HOLYFREAKINGDAMNSOAWESOMEHOWDIDYOUDOTHATITSSOWONDERFUL"...So yeah, don't mind me on that D:

I'd like to ask something, however, that might be of the best interest of some members as they come here and appreciate your work.
Do you take requests? You said that this is a "free" showcase, and any member can use these works and do whatever they want with them, and that you'll possibly add more. But what if a member wants to request you something? Is that possible? Do they must have some sort of requirements before you take the request? Or you simply don't work with requests at all?

And i'm not sure if i need to say this anymore, but...
HOLY FREAKING **** AWESOME WORK O8
XD I appreciate your fraction of..amazement? I'm guessing? :3
Actually, I made this thread because I COULDN'T take requests...at the moment. Believe me, I'd love to give everyone stuff, but I'm on vacation with the family for a while D:
BUT! Once I return I'll most likely open up a GFX Shoppe here if that's possible, where people send me avy and sig requests, which I'll gladly do.

But as for now, this is all I can give out..and this is actually some of my old stuff, so I'm way better now. I can't wait 'till I get home to work on more stuff! :D
Patolea
Air Force Cadet
Air Force Cadet

Post by Patolea »

Excelent job, i really like your style.

Very good avys, simplicity and beauty.

The Ichigo's sign is amazing, you do very well with de c4d blending with the render, aewsome!

For talking in blending, the diva sign has a excelent one too!

The colors in the Haseo sign are beautiful.

Summarizing: U r really good at this man.

Nice initiative, u'll help a lot of people, i can't wait to see your new jobs.

HugS
.Pato
FlameKid

Post by FlameKid »

Patolea wrote:Excelent job, i really like your style.

Very good avys, simplicity and beauty.

The Ichigo's sign is amazing, you do very well with de c4d blending with the render, aewsome!

For talking in blending, the diva sign has a excelent one too!

The colors in the Haseo sign are beautiful.

Summarizing: U r really good at this man.

Nice initiative, u'll help a lot of people, i can't wait to see your new jobs.

HugS
.Pato
Thanks a bunch for your comments. It means a lot, especially when coming from other artists.
Agreed, I can't wait to make stuff for users when I get home :D
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Can I use the "End of the World" sig?

Unless you're takin' requests when you post next, if so I'd love to see a sig