Moderator: Moderators

AiperonOfLight

Broken aura

Post by AiperonOfLight »

Hope you like.
Jxcrust

Re: Broken aura

Post by Jxcrust »

I like this a lot, especially the style... Where you going for a cell-shading style? If not please don't be offended that is a compliment from me, because I love cell shading. :D
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

Jxcrust wrote:I like this a lot, especially the style... Where you going for a cell-shading style? If not please don't be offended that is a compliment from me, because I love cell shading. :D
Yeah, sorta.
With watercolor it's hard fr me to shade any other way.
Jxcrust

Post by Jxcrust »

AiperonOfLight wrote:
Jxcrust wrote:I like this a lot, especially the style... Where you going for a cell-shading style? If not please don't be offended that is a compliment from me, because I love cell shading. :D
Yeah, sorta.
Really Now? With watercolor? I would have never have guessed watercolor, mostly because I suck at it. But good job like I said I really like it a lot.
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

Jxcrust wrote:
AiperonOfLight wrote:
Yeah, sorta.
Really Now? With watercolor? I would have never have guessed watercolor, mostly because I suck at it. But good job like I said I really like it a lot.
Yeah you would think that it wasn't water color but it is, of course it's a lot easier if you work from tubes of watercolor paint and not dry-pallettes