The Closest Font?

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

maggosh
Location: Radiant Garden (Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?)

The Closest Font?

Post by maggosh »

Does anyone know the font that was used in G.U.'s logo, or anything similar?
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Re: The Closest Font?

Post by Azure Knight »

I'd bet it was a totally made from scratch graphic logo. Why? Are you planning to make a logo or something with that font? Because if so, you can either crop out the letters in the logo as they are or edit them in Photoshop.
Obitusx

.hack Text Font

Post by Obitusx »

Hello everyone. I've been browsing the forums for while now, but this is my first post :) Anyways, I have a quick question I figured someone in the fanart section might be able to answer.

Has someone made a .hack// font?
If not, what might be the closest font to the text used throughout .hack// or even the fictional Altimit OS?

I've searched all over to no avail T_T so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Obi
Obitusx

Post by Obitusx »

I am currently working on some design stuff related to .hack//, so I wanted to use a font similar to it.

I don't have any problems getting the letters from the Altimit logo or other .hack material, but those letters don't come close to completing the lower and upper case alphabet :(

I'd be able to get enough letters from the first 4 game logos for my use, but i was hoping for something like the Altimit OS font.

Edit: Ah, I was wondering what was going on with this thread... My post was merged. I had found it through the search, but it obviously didn't answer my question so, instead of reviving a dead thread, I figured I would post a new one. Don't shoot me please ><;;
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

I've found a .hack//SIGN font a long time ago (i don't remember where) but i've placed it here(http://www.badongo.com/file/16961391) for those who want it.