Altimit Mine desktop on Windows XP

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

N3IWVC

Altimit Mine desktop on Windows XP

Post by N3IWVC »

This is a screenshot of my desktop. The icons work and are set on an elliptical version of a program called CircleDock. they can spin in either direction using the arrow keys on the keyboard or by mousewheeling. You may notice that the accessories icon is missing. well, just like in the game the dock can run off the screen. if i need to access it i just have to spin the dock. It's easily customizable so you can pick any png file as your icon and set a path to open folders or files. The ellipse shape is currently only a demo but it runs great. the full version is supposed to come out this month.
AzureKitsune
Location: In a boarded-up house fighting off zombies with a frying pan and a shotgun.

Re: Altimit Mine desktop on Windows XP

Post by AzureKitsune »

Can you hook me up with that demo thing and all the images you used? that is awesome!
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

sure thing, i made a zip with the program in it as well as all the wavs and pngs and a windows theme to go with it. you'll have to edit the item settings to open your own file paths but everything else should be good to go. here's the download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4XNK76L
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

I downloaded everything just fine, but being the computer whiz that I'm not, I have no idea how to get it running. It says something about a .dll thing? Help?

EDIT

Before when I tried to open the actual application, it said i didn't have a certain NET framework. So, I downloaded that, and now every time I try to open it it says there's a problem with opening it and asks if I want to send an error report. Any help on that too would be appreciated.

EDIT #2:

I got it working!
Ligart

Post by Ligart »

can you re upload the file please x.x?
Xarioth

Post by Xarioth »

Here's my desktop I just made for .Hack It's kind of a mix. ;D
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Are those The World/Mailer/News icons on the side actually clickable? Or they're just part of the background? Regardlessly, they look very nice ;P
And lol, i see you use the same dock as i do, SliderDock. We even have similar programs there XDD CCleaner, VisualBoyAdvance, Minecraft and Skype. Of course, i have like 30 other icons there 83 lol
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

I had that a few years ago. They're clickable. You can make the mail go to your mail. The news thing seemed to be connected to msn.com or something as it would pull up thing that looked like the news from ingame but it would be the actual current world news.