PS3 Wallpaper.

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

MRcool2035

PS3 Wallpaper.

Post by MRcool2035 »

I hope this is in the Right place, it's Kind of related to Gaming, anyway, i've been trying to make a PS3 .hack theme, but i gave up after i realised i can't make icons and don't feel like lining up Shi...things... but one thing did come out of the project and that's this PS3 wallpaper, i hope someone likes it, it's pretty much just a combination of images from the LINK site.

anyway, seemed like a waste to just delete it, so I'm giving it to you guys.

preview:
Full SIze:
http://mrcool2035.deviantart.com/art/LINK-90644600
Rena-Chan

Re: PS3 Wallpaper.

Post by Rena-Chan »

How exsactly do we bring in our own wallpapers for the PS3? I'd LOVE to change the wallpaper on my account on ther darned thing, but I don't know how.
MRcool2035

Post by MRcool2035 »

Rena-Chan wrote:How exsactly do we bring in our own wallpapers for the PS3? I'd LOVE to change the wallpaper on my account on ther darned thing, but I don't know how.
Well, you can do it with two ways, place the image on the USB stick, plug it into the ps3, in the PS3 browser go to images highlight the USB drive and press triangle than chose, i forgot what it says exactly but something along the lines of "show all" than just go to the image (select it to view it (press X)) and press triangle, there will be a button in a menu that pops up saying "set as wallpaper"

or, browse to the image online with the PS3 web browser, move the cursor over the image, press triangle, and chose "save image" than repeat the same process (select, press triangle, set as wallpaper)

of course that might not be the best or most efficient way to do it, but that's the only way i know, and it's the way i do it.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Moved to Fanart section.
Admilu

Post by Admilu »

MRcool2035 wrote:
Rena-Chan wrote:How exsactly do we bring in our own wallpapers for the PS3? I'd LOVE to change the wallpaper on my account on ther darned thing, but I don't know how.
Well, you can do it with two ways, place the image on the USB stick, plug it into the ps3, in the PS3 browser go to images highlight the USB drive and press triangle than chose, i forgot what it says exactly but something along the lines of "show all" than just go to the image (select it to view it (press X)) and press triangle, there will be a button in a menu that pops up saying "set as wallpaper"

or, browse to the image online with the PS3 web browser, move the cursor over the image, press triangle, and chose "save image" than repeat the same process (select, press triangle, set as wallpaper)

of course that might not be the best or most efficient way to do it, but that's the only way i know, and it's the way i do it.
Cool, I didn't even think of changing the wallpaper on my ps3, lol. I like the old ALTIMIT OS orange wallpaper. I think I'll change it to that :D
azreth

Post by azreth »

hey u guys send me an add on the p3 netowrk k? same user name azreth and u can get the altimit os BG where!!!!!
Admilu

Post by Admilu »

MRcool2035 wrote:

Okay, I logged into my account on the Ps3 but I couldn't find anything that said images :( please help, I'm excited to finally change the wallpaper :)
NoonRider

Post by NoonRider »

okay on the main screen go to the option that says photos, choose the option that has the image saved(psp, usb, disc, etc) then go down to the folder that its saved under(if any) now open the image, hit triangle and then go to the option "save as wallpaper" or something to thd effect, then hit X to accept and then poof! its your background!

hope i helped
Admilu

Post by Admilu »

......I know this must be getting annoying for you guys but when I go to photos the only options are 'Search for Media Servers' and 'Playlists'.

When I hit the Search it searches and then says: "An Ethernet cable is not connected"

When I go to playlists it says: "Create New Playlist"

...:(
NoonRider

Post by NoonRider »

Admilu wrote:......I know this must be getting annoying for you guys but when I go to photos the only options are 'Search for Media Servers' and 'Playlists'.

When I hit the Search it searches and then says: "An Ethernet cable is not connected"

When I go to playlists it says: "Create New Playlist"

...:(
well the only thing i can think of is that the storage device is not connected properly
Admilu

Post by Admilu »

Yeah, that might be it. I'll try it with a different USB. Thanks regardless of what the outcome will be. You cleary helped as much as you could :D