Master En X Haseo (Japanese fanart! Not mine!)

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Re: Master En X Haseo (Japanese fanart! Not mine!)

Post by nobodyknows »

finally! Haseo looking dis-satisfied with Shino!
Sha
Location: Lives in a small apartment. Dreams of one day living in a large house filling with Corn Dracaena.

Post by Sha »

nobodyknows wrote:finally! Haseo looking dis-satisfied with Shino!
Well I didnt think that a dis-satisfied look, But rather a jelousy because He saw Kite / Azure Kite are sleeping on shino lap
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Heh, I have that fanart saved myself. The art style is cute.

However, this thread concentrates more on Endrance x Haseo fanart. If you want to post Shino or other types of fanart though, feel free to make a new thread for it.
Sha
Location: Lives in a small apartment. Dreams of one day living in a large house filling with Corn Dracaena.

Post by Sha »

Anime Monkey wrote:Heh, I have that fanart saved myself. The art style is cute.

However, this thread concentrates more on Endrance x Haseo fanart. If you want to post Shino or other types of fanart though, feel free to make a new thread for it.
My apologize, To make it up I'll post some pic about Endrance and Haseo together, I supposed ...

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Sha wrote:Image
O///O
I
<3
This
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

i just died from cuteness
Aru
OVANZILLA
OVANZILLA

Post by Aru »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Now, I'll say one thing right now... I don't like Haseo/Endrance. It's not because I dislike Endrance, or even that I mind his somewhat bizarre affection toward Haseo (even though I do)... it's more just because I don't think Haseo is gay. The way he behaves indicates otherwise.
No offense, but what's the point of this?
Can't they just express their love for the pairing? So what if it's not canon?
It's not like there's a law saying we can only ship canon pairings.

For the record, I'm a HUGE Ohase fan. Probably one of the biggest out there (because lol there's not many).
I've been pairing them back in the days of Roots and before G.U. was even released to the states, and I honestly can't stand many other pairings, but even I had no intention of telling anyone how I felt about this pairing. Mainly because I usually feel rather hurt when someone tells me the same about Ohase, and I wouldn't want to do that to someone who feels the same way about EnHase.
To be honest, I really just came here for some new links to good artists~
mewhaku

Post by mewhaku »

I know I'm new around here, but I already love this thread. The art styles are beautiful.
Plus this pairing is just too sweet. ^_^ Thanks for putting the fanart up!
Elysian

Post by Elysian »

Aru wrote:
GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Now, I'll say one thing right now... I don't like Haseo/Endrance. It's not because I dislike Endrance, or even that I mind his somewhat bizarre affection toward Haseo (even though I do)... it's more just because I don't think Haseo is gay. The way he behaves indicates otherwise.
No offense, but what's the point of this?
Can't they just express their love for the pairing? So what if it's not canon?
It's not like there's a law saying we can only ship canon pairings.

For the record, I'm a HUGE Ohase fan. Probably one of the biggest out there (because lol there's not many).
I've been pairing them back in the days of Roots and before G.U. was even released to the states, and I honestly can't stand many other pairings, but even I had no intention of telling anyone how I felt about this pairing. Mainly because I usually feel rather hurt when someone tells me the same about Ohase, and I wouldn't want to do that to someone who feels the same way about EnHase.
To be honest, I really just came here for some new links to good artists~
Thank you for this. Personally, I am a Haseo/Endrance fan, and I'd never dream of barging into a thread about a 'rival' pairing and talking about how much I disliked it. That sort of thing does spread hurt feelings and negative vibes around.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Yeah Gyppy, whats wrong with you? Oh, I'm kidding.

Im sad the the pictures I used for my set are not showing up anymore. Also Haseo holding Elk is the only time Haseo is tolerable. Though I can't see Sora holding Elk like that...

Sora and Haseo are too crazy different..
mewhaku

Post by mewhaku »

Tolby wrote:Sora and Haseo are too crazy different..
I agree with this. XD He had a massive personality shift.
Or maybe he was just Sora-ish when he was 10. Who knows.

Anyway, to contribute to the thread, there's a bunch of Endrance and Haseo fanart in general on the site http://www.pixiv.net
In order to see it though you need to make an account on there - (Thank you Google translate) - and then put in the kanji for their names. Pretty wonderful stuff there though, I actually can look at Endrance's Xth forme and not hate it now.

As for the earlier comment Elysian (wonderful fics by the way Elysian.) and Aru were responding to - There's no need to spread hate around for pairs you don't like. Heck, Haku from Naruto is my favorite character in all of anime/manga and I hate Zabuza/Haku with a passion, (Father and son people!) but if people like it then it's their choice. The fandom has it ways, and it caters to all types of people.
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

mewhaku wrote:
Tolby wrote:Sora and Haseo are too crazy different..
I agree with this. XD He had a massive personality shift.
Or maybe he was just Sora-ish when he was 10. Who knows.

Anyway, to contribute to the thread, there's a bunch of Endrance and Haseo fanart in general on the site http://www.pixiv.net
In order to see it though you need to make an account on there - (Thank you Google translate) - and then put in the kanji for their names. Pretty wonderful stuff there though, I actually can look at Endrance's Xth forme and not hate it now.

As for the earlier comment Elysian (wonderful fics by the way Elysian.) and Aru were responding to - There's no need to spread hate around for pairs you don't like. Heck, Haku from Naruto is my favorite character in all of anime/manga and I hate Zabuza/Haku with a passion, (Father and son people!) but if people like it then it's their choice. The fandom has it ways, and it caters to all types of people.

T___T i have to sign up in order to view the pics larger
Elysian

Post by Elysian »

mewhaku wrote:(wonderful fics by the way Elysian.)
Haha, I've been recognised. Thank you very much!
Twilisapien wrote:T___T i have to sign up in order to view the pics larger
If you Google something like 'pixiv how to register' you'll find a selection of step-by-step guides on how to sign up. It really is worth the effort.
mewhaku

Post by mewhaku »

You're welcome, Elysian. You really are a great writer. XD

Registering for pixiv definitely is worth it - like I said, if you use Google translate it should help. That's how I did it, anyway.
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

problem:

all the tuts to register for that site require that site to have a username and password bar on the left, only thing is it's not there, the website must have changed its format, i really want to join, is there any free usernames i can use?
Aru
OVANZILLA
OVANZILLA

Post by Aru »

Twilisapien wrote:problem:

all the tuts to register for that site require that site to have a username and password bar on the left, only thing is it's not there, the website must have changed its format, i really want to join, is there any free usernames i can use?
Er, did you go to the right page? http://www.pixiv.net/
The registration sheet is right on the front of the page. It's easily noticeable unless you went to a wrong page.

No offense, but don't think you can rely entirely on a tutorial to effectively make it around this site.
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

i tried, it won't let me enter the english alphabet as my email, which i need in order to activate my account
Aru
OVANZILLA
OVANZILLA

Post by Aru »

Twilisapien wrote:i tried, it won't let me enter the english alphabet as my email, which i need in order to activate my account
I doubt that's the case...or even possible, so don't worry. You might have just entered it in the wrong place.

I hope no one minds if I enter this here, but I figured it might be easier for anyone else wanting to join:
pixiv ID
-You use this to log in, and, from what I've seen, no one really sees this.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that your ID is apparently case sensitive, so if you sign up as "LOLusername", you'll have to always enter it as "LOLusername". Any other variation(like "lolusername", or "LOLUSERNAME") won't be accepted.
ニックネーム
-This is where you enter your nickname. This is what everyone will see, but apparently, you can change it.
メールアドレス
-This is the email field. (Did you enter it here? If so, I really don't think it's because you used non-Japanese characters. Try different emails.)
パスワード
-Password
パスワード(再入力)
-Password again
性別
-Gender. First option is male, second is female..I think.
生年月日
-Birthdate, obviously.

If you, or anyone else, need any more help with this, feel free to send me a PM. I can also teach you the basics of using Pixiv, if you need it(bookmarking and rating artwork, watching artists, and editing your options and profile information). That won't exactly be necessary if you just want to find and save pictures, though. :/
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

i know where the fields are i used google translate, still won't let me
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

It seems like certain emails don't really fly with Pixiv. I tried to use my main one, but no go. Then when I used my Yahoo mail address, it worked. So maybe that's where the problem lies?