Moderator: Moderators

rayna

Post by rayna »

Wow!
That's a cute picture!
ChaoticTamashii

Post by ChaoticTamashii »

Yo MOLD, its Tamashii ^^
i saw the picture its awesomeness X3 *saves 20 times * lol just kidding ... or im i ?
oh and can't get on Rag today ^^; (its either broken or my labtop stinks ><)

Wellies can't wait for next picture MOLD Byes ^^

Until we meet again...
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

You look at me like i messed up and I say
"I'm sorry" ^^;.
You then hit me cause you told me not to say that and I say
"I forgot"
All I have to say is...:
Déjà vu.
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

Good times of Ragnarok being animated like that :)

Nice drawings you got there MOLD.
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

OMG!!!! MOLD!!!!
Sam is on Youtube!!!!
Its from when me and her went to SuperCon.... you so gotta see this!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCDx6tG76HU

But the stupid girl in the red (from Sailormoon) stole Sam's part in the song. >.< GRRRR!
ChaoticTamashii

Heh ^^; alittle off topic but none the less funny lol ^^
also I might take your suggestion Mold of putting my artwork on Dothackers//bbs ^^ and keep on drawing girl ^^b

Until we meet again...
MOLD

Post by MOLD »

Red Frost wrote:... yep, still cute. ^_^ This is the first time I've seen it, though. And I never ink my drawings, I fear I'll mess up. It looks really good. And poor Tamashii, gettin beat up for bein too nice...
Alrighty, thanks! Glad y'all still think it's cute... (it's not even chibi, so I donno what it is...) ^^;
Slicer wrote:>.<
oh.... I see how it is.
Take HIS side!!!!
Who DOESN'T take his side? (besides you) lol!
Don't you give me that look... I'm neutral! XD
Rayna wrote:Wow!
That's a cute picture!
Thank you again. ^^
ChaoticTamashii wrote:Yo MOLD, its Tamashii ^^
i saw the picture its awesomeness X3 *saves 20 times * lol just kidding ... or im i ?
oh and can't get on Rag today ^^; (its either broken or my labtop stinks ><)

Wellies can't wait for next picture MOLD Byes ^^
Lol! Now... what will you do with 20 copies?? XD
Yeah, Rag doesn't work for anyone. If you didn't see, they announced that the servers are down. Probably for updates, so they better put in the other missing character classes! ><
Rykar wrote:Good times of Ragnarok being animated like that

Nice drawings you got there MOLD.
Heh heh... gracias!
I guess you used to play Ragnarok? ^^ Yeah... everyone plays fer a while... then they stop for like a year... then they come back to Rag with the new upgrades... =D
Slicer wrote:OMG!!!! MOLD!!!!
Sam is on Youtube!!!!
Its from when me and her went to SuperCon.... you so gotta see this!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCDx6tG76HU

But the stupid girl in the red (from Sailormoon) stole Sam's part in the song. >.< GRRRR!
Lol... I watched it. XD Interesting...

~~~

Ok... omg, I met up with my cousins over the weekend and one of them is in his "Resident Evil" phase lol. (actually, he was into it for a while)
Well, he drew a comic about my cousins in the situation where zombies are taking over our town, and what we'd do... (if we had guns) XD. There's seven of us in all in our group.

Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

note to Hieu .. never have hands reached out.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

nothin to say but..... ROCK ON!!! drawing isnt easy so never be hard on anything you do.... if it has a face consider it a victory.. thats how i look at it anyway. :? .. but anyway congrats on ur pure skillage.
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

yay!! i cant wait to have the colored picture posted... yay
MOLD

Post by MOLD »

Kyero Fox wrote:note to Hieu .. never have hands reached out.
Lol... he's... wierd like that... I have a feeling that if something like this actually happened... he'd be first. 0_0;
The *true* Terror Of Death wrote:nothin to say but..... ROCK ON!!! drawing isnt easy so never be hard on anything you do.... if it has a face consider it a victory.. thats how i look at it anyway. .. but anyway congrats on ur pure skillage.
Wellies, thanks! It's comments like this that keep me going... now that there are such skilled artists around. XD
Slicer wrote:yay!! i cant wait to have the colored picture posted... yay
Yep, wonder why it's taking so long? It's because of another colored project. It takes me weeks to do this stuff... ><

Yeah, I'm not dead, just currently working on a colored version of the Ragnarok Chaos pic. ^^ Don't know how long this will take... just hope it comes out good in the end.
The*true*Terror Of Death

thanks for the thanks mold... like i said luv ur work, the team haseo pic was pretty cool.. but let me ask...any azure kite pics commin????? or regular kite is ok.....or both . AZURE FLAME KITE!!!!!!!!! luv em. if u want some inspiration here it is!!

azure kite is my god.... lol
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

MOLD-chan!!!! Remember that comic Sam was drawing of me and "Paul" when she was over my place??? Well, she wants me to show it to you so... here it is (I'll send it by MSN too):

MOLD

Post by MOLD »

The *true* Terror Of Death wrote:thanks for the thanks mold... like i said luv ur work, the team haseo pic was pretty cool.. but let me ask...any azure kite pics commin????? or regular kite is ok.....or both . AZURE FLAME KITE!!!!!!!!! luv em. if u want some inspiration here it is!!

azure kite is my god.... lol
Lol, thanks...again. XP
Azure Kite....hm... Wellies, I've drawn just... Kite before. I have a lot of old .hack junk I didn't post here... But, it's not that great. ^^; I could try to draw Azure Kite... but, as you can see, I've got a buncha requests from Slicer. Oh, plus, I got a request for a drawing of Khun getting beat up by a buncha girls! Lol! XD
Slicer wrote:MOLD-chan!!!! Remember that comic Sam was drawing of me meeting "Paul" when she was over my place??? Well, she wants me to show it to you so... here it is (I'll send it by MSN too)
Omg, hahahah!....Paul... lol. XD Not bad, dude, not bad... It's read Japanese style. ^^
(My appologies for all those whose name is Paul... we just think the name is kinda funny... ^^;;)
The*true*Terror Of Death

omfg realy? kuhn gettin punded on by a buncha girls... thatd be funny to at worlds end.. lol. any way, if u ever do a azure kite pic ill be sure to praise like theres no tomorrow cause i know itll be awsome.( if u look im all over these boards all the time....... from like 8 to 3 im on here) :twisted: not embarrased.
-Loveless-

Post by -Loveless- »

i n t e r e s t i n g m o l d - c h a n

l o l

:D
MOLD

Post by MOLD »

omfg realy? kuhn gettin punded on by a buncha girls... thatd be funny to at worlds end.. lol. any way, if u ever do a azure kite pic ill be sure to praise like theres no tomorrow cause i know itll be awsome.( if u look im all over these boards all the time....... from like 8 to 3 im on here) not embarrased.
Hahaha... that's very kind of you. ^^ Maybe I can just draw a chibi Azure Kite fer ya (maybe color if I have time), just 'cause you're so psyched about it lol. Sad thing is, I can't really make promises to draw requests... playing Ragnarok cuts like 75% of my drawing time lol. ^^;
-Loveless- wrote:i n t e r e s t i n g m o l d - c h a n

l o l
Thanks, but note that I didn't draw that comic... ^^; It was my friend's friend. I'll tell her that though. =)
rayna

Post by rayna »

wow!
Nice comic! :D
MOLD

Post by MOLD »

Ok... finally... another comic! I know it's still cheezy... putting 2 hours into one page... but here it is...

Entering a main character: Last Breath ^^

Ragnarok Misadventures Part 2

So... one day, just chatting outside Payon Cave when...
ChaoticTamashii

LOL omg funny XD i love it (poor me ^^;) theres gotta be more ^^
11/10 ^^b