Alignments

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Alignments

Post by Kaori »

So what do you think your alignment is? I'm a shoe in for Lawful Neutral since I follow my own codes of morals rather than being an absolute stickler for the rules, I don't always do the right thing unless something good is in it for me, for example, an old bully from highschool comes to me for money and is now an unemployed loser, and a weasel, now, the good book says I should give em money, me? I say I'll think about it and ignore calls from the ass.
GyppyGirl2021

Re: Alignments

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

True Neutral or Neutral Good, I'd say. I'm not really the best judge of my own character though.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Good. Upon reading about all the alignments I simply state Good because what determines if I'm Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic depends on my where I live and living condition. I like order and for rules to be enforced, however I am no ally to any country in this world. I do not fight for my country. Where I live I'm simply a resident because the place wouldn't be considered my home. While I have a general dislike of most if not all countries USA would be one I dislike the most. 400 years of slavery(even if all of those years are not physical) is nearly over me. To countries/governments I would be rebellious against when it ultimately comes down to it. Generally speaking though I'm a very nice and lovable person to be around. I'm a true companion to friends.
Last edited by zaseo on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

I would fall under Neutral Good or Chaotic Neutral. Not sure about Chaotic Good as that can get me into a lot of trouble fighting against the system. I don't have problems bending or breaking the rules if it benefits me. No problem following orders and I like karma and how it would bite people in the ass sometimes. Can't be True Neutral due to my stance on my morals. I like order a little bit, but not crazy about it, so lawful good, neutral and evil won't do it for me at all.

I like this character alignment thread. Its interesting, especially when you start classifying other characters from shows or anime as what type haha. Also enjoy it when characters jump to a different alignment too.
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

Probably Lawful Neutral, though maybe True Neutral at times.