Favorite Villains Thread

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Favorite Villains Thread

Post by Kaori »

So, Basically, Fanboy/girl about your Favorite Villains here, and no, Anti-Hero's don't count, Anti-Villains, however do.

My Favorite Villain is Cobra Commander, most dictators and would-be Napoleon types, are hampered by the need to pretend that they are pursuing a noble and just cause. Cobra Commander doesn't have that problem. This guy's in it for the money and the power, and if anybody else is interested in these things, they can pick up an assault rifle and get in line behind him, I sure as hell would.

GyppyGirl2021

Re: Favorite Villains Thread

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I'm not really sure if I can count N under "villain", so I'm just going to list Ghetsis here instead. (Cough.)

Aside from that... probably Sakaki, as well as Illua (from FFTA2). I can't think of any others off the top of my head, though.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Favorite Villains Thread

Post by Kaori »

I've got a thing for terrorist groups that aren't religious in nature, groups like HYDRA, Cobra, SPECTRE,and AIM, I can connect to villains who do things for power and profit, and even if they don't succeed, they're still a tenacious bunch, just look at HYDRA, and Cobra Commander is entertaining to watch, AIM makes cool stuff, and SPECTRE makes villainy look good.