Drink Recipes

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Drink Recipes

Post by Kaori »

As a former Culinary Arts student, I kept a journal of sorts in highschool, I specialized in making cocktails, and I'd like to share some Recipe's, feel free to share some of your own or ones you found worth sharing:

Gummi Roy
While a Rob Roy is basically a Manhattan in which the whiskey is replaced with Scotch. A Gummi Roy is basically a Rob Roy in which the sweet vermouth is replaced with Gummi Bears.

Ingredients:
5 Gummi Bears
2 Ounces Scotch

Place Gummi Bears in Rocks Glass then Add Scotch.

Moscow Mule

Ingredients:
2 ounces Vodka
2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
5 ounces Ginger Beer

Shake Ingredients, over ice, in a cocktail mixer. Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.

Molotov Cocktail
I guess this technically doesn't belong in this section. For one thing, since it contains fewer than 3 ingredients, the Molotov cannot correctly be called a cocktail. For another thing, it's an incendiary device which, if you live in the United States, is specifically prohibited under the National Firearms Act. So unless you happen to live in Finland sometime between 1940 and 1945, not only do not drink this, Please please do not even attempt to make it

Ingredients:
1x 750 ml glass bottle
750 ml gasoline
1 foot duct tape, torn half lengthwise
4 storm matches

Live in Finland between 1940 and 1945. Fill bottle with gasoline. Replace cap. Use duct tape to secure matches, longitudinally to the side of the bottle. Go find some Soviet(or, later, Nazi) invaders driving around your little Finnish village in a half-track. Light matches and throw cocktail at the Soviet(or, later, Nazi) half-track. Hide. Await swift and appallingly brutal reprisal.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Re: Drink Recipes

Post by Erranty »

I prefer my White Russians.

3oz Vodka
1oz Coffee Liqueur
2oz Cream
BrinODea

Re: Drink Recipes

Post by BrinODea »

Finally tried a Flaming Dr. Pepper,

1 part Bacardi 151 (light on fire)
3 parts Amaretto (Could not find this, so I just even more 151)
12 oz Corona Extra (been told one can use other beers as well)

Not for lightweights! Or those prone to over drinking quickly. Also keep away from small children and animals.