News

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

News

Post by AZURE-KITE »

So guys, i'm starting this new thread about News that go around my neighboorhood, maybe you'll find it interesting or maybe not, then again it's just 'News' about my surroundings. So to go to the point:

There's many stuff happening here and i just wanna keep it here so we can discuss it, and maybe you guys wanna talk about it too. This isn't a random facts topic; but instead a topic designed specially for everyday events. In another words, like a newspaper, non-hack related.

To start, i'll begin with something that happened a few minutes ago! I just heard a gunshot, thought it was one of the gunshots you always hear around here, but then i heard the ambulance and some guy yelling "Boom baby", and another gunshot. To be honest, it was pretty close... In my same building i might say... So i'll find out and let you in with more info.
A-K out!
Haseo_Dude

Re: News

Post by Haseo_Dude »

AZURE-KITE wrote:So guys, i'm starting this new thread about News that go around my neighboorhood, maybe you'll find it interesting or maybe not, then again it's just 'News' about my surroundings. So to go to the point:

There's many stuff happening here and i just wanna keep it here so we can discuss it, and maybe you guys wanna talk about it too. This isn't a random facts topic; but instead a topic designed specially for everyday events. In another words, like a newspaper, non-hack related.

To start, i'll begin with something that happened a few minutes ago! I just heard a gunshot, thought it was one of the gunshots you always hear around here, but then i heard the ambulance and some guy yelling "Boom baby", and another gunshot. To be honest, it was pretty close... In my same building i might say... So i'll find out and let you in with more info.
A-K out!

When I hear "boom baby" it reminds me of the empiror's new groove movie back when i was growning up. ah, memories.

I hear gunshots all the time where i live, in downtown pheonix AZ, plus the light rail train coming and going. So A-K, i know what you mean.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I could get a glance a few minutes ago and it was inside my building! You won't believe this, looks like it was a suicide? Two boys, i knew them... They were twins and good people... I wish i could know why they did that...
One of them even had a crush on me... Yeah it was weird. Oh yes i forgot to say they're two guys... One was called Isaac i think? Same as the name i wanna have!...

But still... It is hard to know that someone close to me died... The ambulance already left... Like it was nothing... -Sighs-
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Did the dude with the crush on you die. o.O?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Haseo_Dude wrote:Did the dude with the crush on you die. o.O?
It was actually a double suicide, the ambulance driver said. One of the two dead persons(Twins) Had a crush on me, and even stole my first kiss with a guy!. He was a good friend after all this time...
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
It was actually a double suicide, the ambulance driver said. One of the two dead persons(Twins) Had a crush on me, and even stole my first kiss with a guy!. He was a good friend after all this time...

I feel sooooo sorry for you, your friends and sorry that your virgin face was kissed by a dude,

I think I'm gonna hurl.....
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Haseo_Dude wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:

I feel sooooo sorry for you, your friends and sorry that your virgin face was kissed by a dude,

I think I'm gonna hurl.....
It wasn't virgin... It was guy-virgin... I'm a guy... Now don't get off topic. This is supposed to be a topic to talk about News! Not my first kiss with a guy!
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Sorry, my bad.

Eastser sunday: I tried to get a long sleeve white T shirt and tried to get black hair dye. I have failed to cosplay death note.

Who would u cosplay as?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

First of all, i'm sorry about your incident, A-K D:

And though i don't know how it's like to lose people close to me like that, i do know how it's like to hear gunshots all the time D: In just a few years i went from living in one of the best cities in Mexico, to probably the most dangerous one right now. Drug cartel fights, armed robberies 24/7, civilians arming themselves to fight against the robbery and the cartels, police and militars going against the civilians, and the goverment becoming into the perfect dictatorship. Basically, this:

So yep, i pretty much live in a war zone with so much fight over control and lots and lots of deaths. Which means that i might have plenty to talk about in this topic, provided i still live and our internet still exists o3o Though about the internet, the goverment apparently abolished any law that would limit or control the internet freedom in any way, but other laws will still be under effect that can "subtly" work as a way to censor content or forbid any sort of content that goes against the goverment. A small victory, though we're gonna be **** either way =3= But meh, i'm already figuring out how to make an "underground internet" that still connects to the rest of the world >3> Though i don't even consider living in this country for too long. lol