Pets

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Pets

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Well, i've been looking at some stuff lately and i'm obssesed with one particular race of dog lately... Tibetan Mastiffs.
Yes, i'm pretty obssesed with them... And i want to have one as soon as i can!

Anyways, what kind of animal do you like? Do you have a pet? Which race is it? Is it good? What is his/her name? Are you also obssesed with some kind of domestic animal? Which one? This topic is about pets, and if you have one or not; we all like some kind of pet.!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Pets

Post by TheSorrow »

But we have this topic already D:
http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18942

Not like anyone has posted on it in quite a long time, though. In fact the last post was yours XDDD
Anyways, it's the same, though that other topic contains the info on my late doggy so yeah ~3~ lol

Also, Tibetan Mastiffs are HUGE, but ADORABLE. Like big dorky lions X333 I wanna hug one or two. lol
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:But we have this topic already D:
http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18942

Not like anyone has posted on it in quite a long time, though. In fact the last post was yours XDDD
Anyways, it's the same, though that other topic contains the info on my late doggy so yeah ~3~ lol

Also, Tibetan Mastiffs are HUGE, but ADORABLE. Like big dorky lions X333 I wanna hug one or two. lol
Black Tibetan Mastiff with long furr are like lions *0*...

Oh yes, well, that was picture of your actual pets and... I decided to do this for all the animal(Be it wild or domestic animals that can be considered pets) lovers to post their thoughts and what they want to do with them~ I mean, where am i going to find a Mastiff in Venezuela to take a picture of? XD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Can i have these as my new pets? x33

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:Can i have these as my new pets? x33

Your link is broken somehow.. /(.-.)\
Aoibara

Post by Aoibara »

I am pretty fond of animals in general, but some I truly like are felines (Cats and tigers), canines (Doggies and wolves.) and birds (Especially penguins and budgies). I am also interested in deep sea creatures.

I currently own a dog, cat and two birds.

My dog is called Baron, and he is a toy poodle (Smallest size of poodles.). He is generally a good boy, but he is very...Coward. My cat is called Sasha, and she is a Persian. Very tender, to the point she doesn't get mad when someone holds, grabs or touches her tail. My two lil birds are budgies, named Chrome and Patchouli. They are very chatty and they love each other to death. Since I am moving overseas, I will probably still stay with my cat and dog, but my birds will have to say good bye. :(
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I like most animals, but when it comes to pets, my favorites are (nonspecific) cats and dogs.

Favorite cat breeds are Maine Coon, Abyssinian and Himalayan.
Favorite dog breeds are Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, miniature poodle and golden retriever.

I also love fish as pets, especially poecilids (guppies, mollies, etc.).
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

I want an Irish Wolfhound, however I need at least 2 acres of land if I want it to live happy and healthy.
I do however find snakes very interesting. My corn snake is fun to watch and play with, as she is very personable and loves to meet new people, especially girls with big boobs ;) or long hair... She's such a pervert :3 (and yes we are 98% certain she is a female, as I got her years ago and my dad and the shop checked). She also has no fear of my cat, but my cat is scared of her when she is out the tank.
I also want A MANTIS SHRIMP! For they ARE GANGHIS KONG BATHED IN SHERBERT ICE CREAM! THEY ARE LIKE BLOOD SOAKED RAINBOWS! THEY CAN SEE COLORS THAT THEY CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ARE DEADLY! Their punch is equivalent to a .22 caliber rifle!
However, in general, I love all sorts of animals! Except feeder mice, they are proof that the devil exists... Never look feeder mice in the eyes, they will steal part of your soul.
Onytgvx

Post by Onytgvx »

I have two mutts, Wasabi and Spike, Spike is Wasabi's son, and I love 'em both :D

Also have two guinnea pigs, Babu and Sabo.
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

Onytgvx wrote:I have two mutts, Wasabi and Spike, Spike is Wasabi's son, and I love 'em both :D

Also have two guinnea pigs, Babu and Sabo.
My sister had a guinea pig named Abu, what a small world it is.