What would you do if...

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Azalan

What would you do if...

Post by Azalan »

There was a zombie apocalypse based out of a very large pizza buffet? But instead of the zombies being decaying walking flesh...what would happen if they were made of pizza pasta or some kind of food from the restaraunt? How about a meat all zombie that bled alfredo sauce?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: What would you do if...

Post by TheSorrow »

...Did you eat some crazy 3-week pizza last night that made you have this sort of dream or what? D8
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Nope! But we are going to be having pizza tonight possibly! :) i have random thoughts that boing into my head. Soo what woukd you do sorrow? Would you grab a fork And dig in? Or would you run in terror?
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Azalan wrote:Nope! But we are going to be having pizza tonight possibly! :) i have random thoughts that boing into my head. Soo what woukd you do sorrow? Would you grab a fork And dig in? Or would you run in terror?
I'd go to the nearest weapon shop, pick up a katana and "Pasta~ Time!"
TheSorrow wrote:...Did you eat some crazy 3-week pizza last night that made you have this sort of dream or what? D8
Oh i'm sure it's not that... *Cough* LSD *Cough*
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I would eat them....not gonna lie...
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

shugo_lover wrote:I would eat them....not gonna lie...
Diddo
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

Azalan wrote:There was a zombie apocalypse based out of a very large pizza buffet? But instead of the zombies being decaying walking flesh...what would happen if they were made of pizza pasta or some kind of food from the restaraunt? How about a meat all zombie that bled alfredo sauce?
Not going to lie, I would be a bit scared... I mean its one thing when you leave pizza in your fridge and "comes back to life" with mold and stuff, it another when the PIZZA IS ALIVE! However, I do believe that I could easily outrun them as their literally have clogged arteries! XD
AZURE-KITE wrote:
Azalan wrote:Nope! But we are going to be having pizza tonight possibly! :) i have random thoughts that boing into my head. Soo what woukd you do sorrow? Would you grab a fork And dig in? Or would you run in terror?
I'd go to the nearest weapon shop, pick up a katana and "Pasta~ Time!"
TheSorrow wrote:...Did you eat some crazy 3-week pizza last night that made you have this sort of dream or what? D8
Oh i'm sure it's not that... *Cough* LSD *Cough*
Not LSD, just pot. The whole food things gives it away. Now if it was LSD... it would Purple Zombies with unicorn horns that breath color changing fire... Not that I would know or anything...