Nicknames!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo_Dude

Nicknames!

Post by Haseo_Dude »

What's your favorite nickname to have or given to you in certain places or groups?

Mines "Spidey" in my locker room at school. :lol: Cuz of my red Nikes, blue shorts, and red shirt (sometimes).
BrinODea

Re: Nicknames!

Post by BrinODea »

I have WAY too many to even list... Favorite of course is my user name Brin. Although for some reason I've been called Benny, Tree, Banana and a few other as of lately. Ironically, out of all of those, "Tree" is the "closest" relation to my real name...
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

My favorite nickname that only one of my friends will call me is Crusty Booger. Hahaha...
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Reviving this topic... People call me Isaac, Aiza, and Cookie, cookie is well... I love them C: And the other two are 1. Isaac: The name i want 2.Aiza: My videogame nickname and is also like saying Isaac in a japanese way(?) And it also looks like a girl's name so i love using that to fool people on online games such as CoD C:
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

My most common nick name everywhere anytime is 'Glasses' or 'Four-eyes' or 'skinny' :(

since I punched nearly everyone who called me that, people called me properly now; which is "Suryo" (pron: soor-yo)
other nick I found very pleasant is Clear; that is my nick on my online games account :3
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

For my real name, "Jojo".

Otherwise? I don't even know. :V
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The Legendary and Mythical Fallen Angel Dark Paladin Knight The Sorrow ಠ_ಠ
But no one calls me that and if they do then they don't get it right. Like it was even that difficult or long anyways u3u lolz

Most of the nicknames people give me are just creative variations of my name XD "Memo" is what people call me, which is just the short version of "Guillermo". But, because spanish (and especially MEXICAN spanish) can be one of the most creative and flourished languages ever, it often turns into "Memito", "Memin", "Memote", "Memocles", "Memorama", "Meme" (but like "mehmeh", not "meem" like the funny internet crap XD), "Memorias", and basicly every other word you could adapt that starts with "Memo" or simply "Mem" XD And i like them all since they can be funny enough and none of them are meant to be offensive o3o And if they are i'm too used to them to notice. LOL
Sometimes some people online call me "William", "Billy" or "Bill" since it's basicly the english version of my name.
And sure i've been called alot of things regarding my appearence too, from "four-glasses" to "emo", usually adding the word "pinche" which tends to mean something totally nice, but that happens with everyone >3> If i were to include that i should add "Wey" too, which basicly translates to "dude" XD lol
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

TheSorrow wrote:The Legendary and Mythical Fallen Angel Dark Paladin Knight The Sorrow ಠ_ಠ
But no one calls me that and if they do then they don't get it right. Like it was even that difficult or long anyways u3u lolz

Most of the nicknames people give me are just creative variations of my name XD "Memo" is what people call me, which is just the short version of "Guillermo". But, because spanish (and especially MEXICAN spanish) can be one of the most creative and flourished languages ever, it often turns into "Memito", "Memin", "Memote", "Memocles", "Memorama", "Meme" (but like "mehmeh", not "meem" like the funny internet crap XD), "Memorias", and basicly every other word you could adapt that starts with "Memo" or simply "Mem" XD And i like them all since they can be funny enough and none of them are meant to be offensive o3o And if they are i'm too used to them to notice. LOL
Sometimes some people online call me "William", "Billy" or "Bill" since it's basicly the english version of my name.
And sure i've been called alot of things regarding my appearence too, from "four-glasses" to "emo", usually adding the word "pinche" which tends to mean something totally nice, but that happens with everyone >3> If i were to include that i should add "Wey" too, which basicly translates to "dude" XD lol
What about... BILLIAM! XD

For some reason I recently acquired the name Bananas :/, but I guess its a healthier choice than Reeses.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I don't really have any nicknames. The only thing I really ever get called is Eldar girl by one of the people who goes to my local hobby shop because I play an Eldar Warhammer 40k army. Other wise I just get called Annie.