What do you do? What did you do today?

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

VirusCoreS

Re: What do you do? What did you do today?

Post by VirusCoreS »

@nuhk
I have the same feeling ;w;
You see, I actually depend my life on my drawing skill, because apparently, I'm not very good at something else. But whenever I feel I can't draw faster, or better I got more and more depressed. So this is what they said that artist is prone to craziness...

but, heh, I have a cat that entertain me just by me looking at him (and his brother) :3

move from whinny side of mine, I clean the house if I got nothing else to do. Like, everyday (usually in the morning between 7 am - 10 am) I swept the floor, wash the dishes, taking car of mess that my sisters and mother created when they're leaving/arriving, and stuffs. But that's in holiday though, in college days, I clean at evening.

@kuukai
you have fascinating real life, sir. *salute*
Furie

Post by Furie »

@Kuukai has an interesting life and LIVES IN THE SAME CITY AS ME!?
Perhaps I'd go to a meet up after I got to know you better. ^^

Anyway, today I work pretty much all day. When I get home, my boyfriend is helping me build the computer I bought parts for yesterday. After that, I'm probably going to play my first game of DotA 2 with real people. I've been practicing for awhile, so hopefully I don't drag my team down.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Umm, thank you everyone for the feedback on my life? I'm flattered. It's probably mainly that I'm older than most people on this site—it's a lot easier to self-actualize when you're 27, so that's something a lot of you can look forward to! Actually d5t lives in Chicago too, we run a .hack panel every year here at ACen (unfortunately this year I'll almost certainly have to sit it out for staff duty).
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I was thinking about this post and about what i do...and hey, i didn't really mention what i do here in these forums, which is the closest thing i have to a job/occupation right now!! 8DD Even though i just do it because i love doing it and i don't get paid...hell i guess i should actually pay this site to help with the webhosting and all D: lol

Anyways, what i do here o3o
This is the 3rd website i access to as soon as my day begins, just after my e-mails and my social networks, and i just check the New Posts area and read EVERY SINGLE NEW POST that has been done. I don't do this because i have to or is my duty, i do it because i really want to, i love ALL the conversations in here (well, most of them 'XD), i love participating in the discussions, as random or serious as the might be, i love interacting with almost all members, and if there's ANYTHING going on, from a new member joining to a heated debate going on or some extreme spamming happening somewhere, i'm able to locate it quickly and do whatever i have to do about it (which usually can be just stare at any problem and hope it goes away D: LOL). I also read all RPs, even though i never post there and probably never will, and i don't exactly go deep into detail while reading those posts...i just browse quickly through them to locate spam, see who is posting and perhaps pay attention to how often the topic gets updated.
I also keep track of member's activity, not in a complex way that i keep databases with exact dates of activity, just as random notes in my mind. Since i browse here almost everyday (especially now that i'm in "vacations"), i get to see who gets online at what times, who hasn't been online for a while, who has recently gotten back to posting, etc. Again, i just do it because i feel like it, not because of an obligation, and in fact i don't think it's of any benefit to the forums and the staff 'XD But i just really enjoy keeping track of all this information, and if anything, it helps me to keep track of when some members are most or less likely to post, and so at which times i should be ready to expect new discussions and which times i can be out of the forums without anything new to expect.

So, that's what this little Moderator does :P Most of them are things i used to do since i was a member though. The only difference is that now i have a green title, an intimidating prescence (sometimes 'XD), and now i'm actually able to do something about spam, double posting, and overall rule-breaking than just abuse the Report button until another Mod/Admin fixes it. lol
Furie

Post by Furie »

@TheSorrow, I find it rather neat and even sort of endearing that you put so much effort into reading everyone's posts.

Well, today I had the day off! I played a little bit of DotA 2 (and caught myself making huge mistakes... ._.). I'm getting better. I played two games yesterday. My team lost the first (but it wasn't my fault) and won the second. I'm still only supporting, so my job in these games are to make sure that my team has the items they need, and keep the strongest character alive and getting the money and experience they need to do well in the late game.

I also installed Path of Exile onto my new PC, and looked online for headsets (I didn't get any speakers when I built this). I also cleaned house, did some grocery shopping, browsed and posted around here, and in a little while I'm going to go play some Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Dokapon Kingdom with a friend.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Toasting my head by thinking about Yugioh decks, cards, strategies, combos, changes to do in my decks, decks to create, cards to add, cards to replace, cards to expect, enemy strategies, cards to defeat enemy strategies...ಠ3ಠ;

I LOVE Yugioh and have sure enjoyed doing this all day. But i guess that not even in my difficult Networks exams i put THIS much effort into reading and thinking ಠ3ಠ;; lol
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Today I woke up went, outside, ran around in the sun, got high off life, went home, and fell back asleep again.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Been playing Ar Tonelico II since yesterday, maybe changing to Nocturne later, yeah i spend most of my free time either playing or going out. Currently on the ground as i write this on my phone and playing the game i mentioned first, I'm pretty good at it.

Thinking on going out later today after i lunch and maybe go buy new games and/or finish my homework. I have a pretty flexible schedule, want me to make space for you? give me a reason and you're in