The Widower
The Widower

Re: what is the worst thing thats ever happened to you

Post by Erranty »

I think I win this.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

"This" isn't a competition. Its a topic where people can share eachothers pain and bond more. Communicate through hardship.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I had my Yugioh cards stolen during middle school.
And that by no means can compare to everything Erranty has been through.
So yeah, he does win this.
D: lol

Also, "sharing each other's pain" and such makes me view this topic as if it were one of those self-improvement groups that people go when they take too much drugs or want to kill themselves.
And it's not against the rules exactly, it's just...bad, like a bad idea for a topic to have D:
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

I don't know how the hell talking leads to self improvement
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

SCP-173 wrote:I don't know how the hell talking leads to self improvement
Me neither. Which is why those help groups always suck XD LOL
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

When I think of sharing each others pain I think of two guys talking about how the never have sex with their wives and how much it sucks. Those are the kind of situations I made this topic for
Bullet Biter

Post by Bullet Biter »

Finding out Masato Indou is still in a coma/missing during Quantum.

In my long life of disappointment and tragedy that truly is in the top ten. My bike getting jacked, being in debt after dropping out, working a dead end job, and being poor can't even compare to the heartbreak that tidbit of information caused me.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

Do you know any website I can watch free english dub episodes since funimation wants to charge for that ****
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Bullet Biter wrote:Finding out Masato Indou is still in a coma/missing during Quantum.

In my long life of disappointment and tragedy that truly is in the top ten. My bike getting jacked, being in debt after dropping out, working a dead end job, and being poor can't even compare to the heartbreak that tidbit of information caused me.
SPOILERS MUCH!?
;_________________________________________________; lol
SCP-173 wrote:Do you know any website I can watch free english dub episodes since funimation wants to charge for that ****
No. Pay for it if you wanna watch it ಠ_ಠ
And don't spam your own topic. You didn't make this topic to ask for free episodes.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

TheSorrow wrote:
Bullet Biter wrote:Finding out Masato Indou is still in a coma/missing during Quantum.

SPOILERS MUCH!?
SCP-173 wrote:Do you know any website I can watch free english dub episodes since funimation wants to charge for that ****
No. Pay for it if you wanna watch it ಠ_ಠ
And don't spam your own topic. You didn't make this topic to ask for free episodes.
Yes your right sorry got lost in being pissed off at funimation
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

SCP-173 wrote:When I think of sharing each others pain I think of two guys talking about how the never have sex with their wives and how much it sucks. Those are the kind of situations I made this topic for
That's what you call pain? When you first said share each others pain I thought of something like if your going through a rough spot in your life like someone died or something traumatic. A loss of intimacy issues are easily fixable, it's called talking about it. Yes, it's something a lot of couples are afraid to do but if what the articles in magazines say is true then it'll greatly help your sex life and all together marriage. It also depends on how old you are but I'm not going to go into detail about that.
TheSorrow wrote: Also, "sharing each other's pain" and such makes me view this topic as if it were one of those self-improvement groups that people go when they take too much drugs or want to kill themselves.
And it's not against the rules exactly, it's just...bad, like a bad idea for a topic to have D:
Maybe we should make one, could be interesting.

Hi, my name is Shugo and I'm addicted to anime. .hack// is my drug and I can't stop watching it.
Bullet Biter

Post by Bullet Biter »

TheSorrow wrote:

SPOILERS MUCH!?
Gomen, I hang out with the Japanese fandom too much and forget which information isn't readily available/known in the Western fandom.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Bullet Biter wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:

SPOILERS MUCH!?
Gomen, I hang out with the Japanese fandom too much and forget which information isn't readily available/known in the Western fandom.
Am I the only one who doesn't get bugged by spoilers?
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

I dont
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

But it isn't even a spoiler per se, because everything Pi says seriously conflicts with canon. Quantum is sort of like Roots.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Hmm. Soft ball. Dodged the ball hit the wall. Didn't Returner only confirmed he'd returned to The World though?
Bullet Biter

Post by Bullet Biter »

Kuukai wrote:But it isn't even a spoiler per se, because everything Pi says seriously conflicts with canon. Quantum is sort of like Roots.
I was actually thinking about that like did we ever get confirmation that Indou "returned"? Because all we saw was Ovan...then again I missed like giant chunks from LINK because my Japanese skills are like...mediocre.
anyway i'm done hijacking the thread with my sad little obsession

No, but like being totally legit here I think the worst thing that's ever happened to me is like getting into a huge fight with one half of my family for not finishing college. I'll go back eventually but for now I've got no idea what the hell I'm doing in life so I might as well work and save up money instead of screwing around in college doing nothing of value.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

I think getting arrested for sexual harrasment was the worst.

Lol jk
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It's kind of ambiguous, but still I wouldn't trust Quantum.