Re: what is the worst thing thats ever happened to you

Post by SCP-173 »

How did this topic turn into a quantum topic
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Pi in Quantum was a pretty bad thing that happened to me.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

SCP-173 wrote:How did this topic turn into a quantum topic
If something bad relates to .hack a bit, it's alright. For me , I suppose one of the worst things was not being able to student teach.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Worst thing that happened to me? I guess being hit by a car... or falling down the stairs from a 2nd floor when i was 3... or my beloved not being able to speak to me because of her parents and now we have to stay away from each other so that it won't hurt as much.... OR maybe not having an Xbox 360 D: you choose ;)
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

When I got food poisoning on a 6-hour road trip. I think it's at least part of the reason I have emetophobia and get carsick nowadays.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:When I got food poisoning on a 6-hour road trip. I think it's at least part of the reason I have emetophobia and get carsick nowadays.

Sad story, I can think a million things on the top of my head. But the WORST I can't explain it out in public or internet. Its gay. You probably get the point. Yet the next night I practicly did his sist.....erm...
cough..... I can think of 3 things: 1) losing my gf at the end of the school year last year, 2) youtube account got deleted, thank you stupid aunt. 3) and (I treat my friend like a brother, since I never had one) my friend's dog was running down the hallway in my grandmother's house, iand I tripped over it. The next thing I kknow is that I banged my right side of my head on a sharp corner of a coffee table, cracked a hole in my head, and blood came out of my skull.

NO EMINEM BRAIN DAMAGE song reference, this really happened. I didn't go to the hospitol, so my dad, who is now in prison, GLUED up my head and had cucussions since then. It was 2009 I think. That's the year I started playing aqw so yeah. And I've been tramatised with blood sometimes in movies, then I would pass out. Number of times I've passed oout since injury; about 4 times.

Anyone have anything worse than me? Please let me know. Id give you a cyberhug. ^.^
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

No comments?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

And Erranty still has it worse than that. Heck, even i've had worse than some random gay thing, and i've cracked my head open too. lol

And it's kinda surprising to see this topic open still D: lol
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

TheSorrow wrote: And Erranty still has it worse than that. Heck, even i've had worse than some random gay thing, and i've cracked my head open too. lol

And it's kinda surprising to see this topic open still D: lol
Its kinda hard to compare bad events and physical pain imo. One person can say his arm got blown off and another can say his wife left him with 3 kids that are all under 5 years of age (also in Canada the wife gets like 60%-70% of your s**t). I think there needs to be more clarity about what type of 'worst' thing---- injury or bad event etc
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Worst thing for me was to find out my gf who i had dated for 3 months was not only bi, but she wanted to bring another girl in on our relationship. I wasnt down for that. After all i had done for her it made me feel like I wasnt good enough for her...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Azalan wrote:Worst thing for me was to find out my gf who i had dated for 3 months was not only bi, but she wanted to bring another girl in on our relationship. I wasnt down for that. After all i had done for her it made me feel like I wasnt good enough for her...
That would be the BEST THING EVURRRR for me D;

Also, living in a cartel war zone could probably be the worst thing that's happened to me.
...But not really D:
Getting used to the gunfights already D8' lol
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

Azalan wrote:Worst thing for me was to find out my gf who i had dated for 3 months was not only bi, but she wanted to bring another girl in on our relationship. I wasnt down for that. After all i had done for her it made me feel like I wasnt good enough for her...
While I can't exactly say I've had the same thing happen to me, I know how you feel. To some, a threesome seems "awesome" to others, like yourself, it does very much feel like an invasion into your relationship. You work your @$$ off just for someone else to get the reward... I feel you man.
TheSorrow wrote:
That would be the BEST THING EVURRRR for me D;

Also, living in a cartel war zone could probably be the worst thing that's happened to me.
...But not really D:
Getting used to the gunfights already D8' lol
If you live close to where I do, you should just move in near me! Seriously, there are apartments opening up like mad! I will protect you if you feel scared!

The worse thing that's happen to me... Out everything that I've experienced, the worse is easily holding someone who tried to commit suicide and having to look at the cut wounds... You never know what to do or what to feel, other than just being thankful it stopped...
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Two bad things for me...my father dying when I was younger and when my gf of 3 years broke up with me after Christmas this year. We're back together after 3 months of being apart and she dated some guy, I talked to some girls, but still that pain of losing her and being with somebody else still lingers and hurts a lot.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

TheEnigma wrote:Two bad things for me...my father dying when I was younger and when my gf of 3 years broke up with me after Christmas this year. We're back together after 3 months of being apart and she dated some guy, I talked to some girls, but still that pain of losing her and being with somebody else still lingers and hurts a lot.

And i do know them well. All of dem feelz D;
I lost my dad during a very bad time that lasted for several months, happened about 4 years ago. As of the girlfriend, she broke up with me last week. Not after 3 years, but after nearly 5 months of having such a great time together, and really believing i had met someone very important in my life. Well, she definetly became someone important for me, in a way still is...but you just can't be the same way with someone like that after they tell you they don't love you anymore D: So, i've been really sad and depressed since last week, and though i feel better, it still hurts to think about it or when something reminds me about it. I've also had such a lack of motivation to do anything too, and most of the plans i had are now gone, though i still find myself distracting on random things. And oh god, the idea of seeing her with someone else... x-X It's one of the reasons why i didn't want to stay as "just friends" with her, apart from the obvious pain of the break-up and all. Even if we're no longer together, there's just no way i could accept seeing her that way with another guy, and to hear all about it as i just smile and pretend to be happy like some stupid BFF dude thing.

Anyways, all that said, i still don't think any of the situations above are the worst things that's ever happened to me.
Though emotionally-speaking, feeling lonely and BEING really lonely, will definetly be among the worst things that could ever happen D: Not nice at all, even for someone who is perfectly used to living on their own completely fine.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

@Sorrow

It is rough, don't get me wrong. Me and my gf were separated for 3 months. No contact or anything. Told her she was dead to me and to stay that way. I was finally starting to get over her, but not really. Will always love her and she knew that and she felt the same. She got in contact with me after me not answering her at all. She came to my place (used to be our place) and basically said she was sorry and regretted everything. She was stupid and she knew it. Took her back a few weeks later. Still stings though, but we grew a lot in those 3 months and realized we should be together. But the point is time heals all wounds.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheEnigma wrote:Two bad things for me...my father dying when I was younger and when my gf of 3 years broke up with me after Christmas this year. We're back together after 3 months of being apart and she dated some guy, I talked to some girls, but still that pain of losing her and being with somebody else still lingers and hurts a lot.
I find this familiar... Oh yes! My actual gf and i have the same history! And the guy she dated(he and his friends... Cowards!) has been threatening her... So i had to take... Justice by my own hands... My own... Bloody... Lusty... Hands...

Anyways! My life has been a little bit of everything! I'll sum it up:

Got hit by a car
My head being cracked open, and healing overnight
Being kicked out of a rented apartment, now living with my mom, aunt, cousing and grandma
Dad had a discussion with grandma and had to move out
I have to discuss everyday with guys who want me back in a band
I have to almost fight everyday with the f*ggots trying to harass my gf just because her ex is mad at her for coming back with me
I tripped and fell through stairs from a 2nd floor to the base when i was... 4?
Whenever i look around, there's an ex! The city is filled with my exes D:
My vision is getting worse everyday...
Me and my gf got robbed
My gf told me something that... Well... There's the POSSIBILITY (Note the word POSSIBILITY written in CAPS) that she COULD POSSIBLY (Note again the COULD POSSIBLY in CAPS) be... TP
What else...?
I have to get in a fight every certain time at school so they would remember their place, and that they're the ones who obey me and not the opposite -3- (Yes, that is real)
I have to work my ass out for that shirt that i like(And every other thing that i want that is not food, education and... Water lol)
I struggle every day that i go out to not get robbed, shot at, or kidnapped by any stranger...
I have taken some psychological tests, and well.... They told me my mental age was 40 ._.
Well, that sums it up...

I know it's still less than Erranty, but i'm only 15...
Onytgvx

Post by Onytgvx »

This one time I was really hungry, and dropped my only can of Spagguetti-O's when opening it and it spilled all over the floor.

I would've eaten' it anyway but my dog was quicker :/
kaqs

Post by kaqs »

on november 11th 2006 my brother Kris turned 15 then on december 10 2006 at 1:00 am i came up stair to find him dead.

here is link for proof: http://www.mem.com/Story/1627087/119637 ... =Biography