Theories about the end, Do you think it's real?

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: Theories about the end, Do you think it's real?

Post by AZURE-KITE »

WolfHacker wrote:I would say something about what a yaoi party entails but that is a pandora box I will leave closed.

Mario becomes black? .......My brain can't registrar that. The world will end when a male singer makes teenage girls rip their heart out...Oh wait, we have that! Justin Bieber >_>
I know whats a Yaoi party like.... and i want one.... NOW.... plus, Justing Bieber is a Lesbian! Not a boy c'mon!
WolfHacker

Post by WolfHacker »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
WolfHacker wrote:I would say something about what a yaoi party entails but that is a pandora box I will leave closed.

Mario becomes black? .......My brain can't registrar that. The world will end when a male singer makes teenage girls rip their heart out...Oh wait, we have that! Justin Bieber >_>
I know whats a Yaoi party like.... and i want one.... NOW.... plus, Justing Bieber is a Lesbian! Not a boy c'mon!
You and me both! Oh how yaoi corrupts us...LOL! *falls out of chair laugh* Finally someone agrees. :)
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

WolfHacker wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:

You and me both! Oh how yaoi corrupts us...LOL! *falls out of chair laugh* Finally someone agrees. :)
on the yaoi or the bieber stuff?
WolfHacker

Post by WolfHacker »

VirusCoreS wrote:
Wha--? How-- How did you know?? My yaoi collection---! I can't trust you guys! *search for hidden cameras LOL
and how could you decided everything without me?? Hey! ROFL
traveling across The World will be very costly, please spare the poor jobless college guy! except I'm a doubleware, I'll come to you via network and appear in your hidden folder of yaoi doujin.... yeah XD
What cameras, *slides camera under bed slowly* You're dreaming, there are no cameras...<__< >____>
yes! My yaoi collection is safe!--- I mean, my .PSD data.... yeah.
Yes, my homework folder *cough* is safe. Thank goodness.

AZURE-KITE wrote:
WolfHacker wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:

on the yaoi or the bieber stuff?
Both, Yaoi corrupts...Bieber is just...Sad
iLuvGaspard

Post by iLuvGaspard »

Yay for Yuri also!!!!!!!!!!

If Solar Storm did happen, id go nuts without FB and Internet
and Message Boards!!!!!!!!
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

iLuvGaspard wrote:Yay for Yuri also!!!!!!!!!!

If Solar Storm did happen, id go nuts without FB and Internet
and Message Boards!!!!!!!!
Yuri only works if you have two friends willing to(And if they do, willing to SHOW you), and solar storm, as long as it doesn't breaks my.... well idk what im using so idc about it...
WolfHacker

Post by WolfHacker »

It's the end of the world, lalalala...Wait nothing is happening...Oh darn.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

WolfHacker wrote:It's the end of the world, lalalala...Wait nothing is happening...Oh darn.
Well... this thread served its purpose, we had fun mocking the end of the world and it's already 21st soooo.... Might i request it locked???
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
WolfHacker wrote:It's the end of the world, lalalala...Wait nothing is happening...Oh darn.
Well... this thread served its purpose, we had fun mocking the end of the world and it's already 21st soooo.... Might i request it locked???
No ಠ_ಠ
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:
No ಠ_ಠ
Ummmmm, then this will become a party organization thread then??? :3
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:
No ಠ_ಠ
Ummmmm, then this will become a party organization thread then??? :3
Only if you keep tentacles to a minimum ಠ_ಠ

And i might close this thread after December 21st ends in all regions of the world. As a Moderator, i must remain neutral and account for all possibilities, and i must leave this open until i have official confirmation that the end of the world didn't happen anywhere in this world!! ಠ3ಠ
...But srsly, i just don't feel like locking stuff right now ~3~ lol
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Whelp, with how cold it is here, I'm gonna go with the "Freezing to death" method of the world ending.
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

I woke up a couple of hours ago to the radio saying, and I quote, 'if you're listening to this, you've survived the apocalypse...congratulations" in a really monotone voice. Can't beat morning-breed sarcasm.

Oh, and I'd like the Apocalypse to entail monkeys somehow...like...think 'Ape Escape'...If I'm going to die, I'd like to die via cuteness.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Shiiiit, the cats are scared, the moon is speeding up like crazy and it seems like there's an eclipse..... are the planets truly lining up? Check for yourself at home and post the results please....
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

OH MY GOD WE SURVIVED APOCALYPSE!!
gotta get coffee ~w~

of course we survived, I'd be pissed if not, because today is when I got paid ~3~
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

You won't get paid if there's an eclipse that shuts down the sun :P
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Shiiiit, the cats are scared, the moon is speeding up like crazy and it seems like there's an eclipse..... are the planets truly lining up? Check for yourself at home and post the results please....
The only thing i see in the sky is that strange phenomenon scientist refer to as "Night" D:
And yeah i got that off FB but that one at least made me chuckle, unlike the photonic crap. lol

And well, i guess we now have to look forward to year 7138, in which the Long Count Calendar will end its cycle once again!! o3o
...But srsly, these apocalypse days will be missed. As fake as this was, it was something to joke about, something that inspired many pieces of work (even Assassin's Creed used the 2012 date...which apparently ended up in CRAP but that's another topic), and just a day to look forward to, even if nothing was going to happen the fact it was a day referred to everyone as the "end of the world" meant a little something.
And now, all these little "interesting" dates are over, at least in our lifetime. We've had the 2000, the 6/6/6, this one, and maybe a few random others, but now the next interesting year will be until 2222, and there's no more "end of the world" predictions D: Though probably, some random crazy "sage" dude will predict another doomsday day convienently close to our current date, or they will come up with a random discovery that says, for example, that the ancient chinese predicted "a new era of huge changes to the world as we know it" in another random date conveniently close too. And that's because the world right now actually needs something like that. Not an apocalypse exactly (well...this capitalist world with 10 billion humans DOES need one, but that's something else), but a day that would inspire many pieces of entertainment, that would keep us distracted, that would make us look forward to a future date in any good or bad way. So, as long as our current humanity is in need of media, entertainment, advertisement and things like that, i guess i won't be missing the apocalypse days much XD
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

we're all still alive aren't we? sounds like this thread has served its purpose, then again I was pretty sure there wasn't gonna be an apocalypse to begin with.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Until the next apocalypse day then!! 8D