BORED

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

BORED

Post by Kaori »

Bored! But seriously I'm quite bored, does anyone here know of any good Videogames coming out soon? You know, something good, preferably for the PS/VITA/P/3, and no don't say Persona 4 I'm already working on that.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: BORED

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I heard (Don't ask where >_>) That Prototype 3 was coming out next year (wtf?) I don't think it's totally TRUE but.... It IS something... Maybe they were just trolling people by E-Mail? But i'm waiting anyways.... I hope it's true, and i hope you liked the past 2 Games
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:I heard (Don't ask where >_>) That Prototype 3 was coming out next year (wtf?) I don't think it's totally TRUE but.... It IS something... Maybe they were just trolling people by E-Mail? But i'm waiting anyways.... I hope it's true, and i hope you liked the past 2 Games
There isn't gonna be a 3, radical had some layoffs, both past games were nothing compared to infamous, and I'm very sure you don't own a sony console beyond a PS2 so why should I take your word for anything regarding games?
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I'm still waiting for Bioshock Infinite. However, no idea other than the ones they announce upon release.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Helbaworshipper wrote:I'm still waiting for Bioshock Infinite. However, no idea other than the ones they announce upon release.
Bioshock Infinite looks fun, a flying city however would mean having to avoid falling, and I'm also quite irked that Vigors(infinite equivalent to plasmids) are treated more like a secondary weapon with limited uses.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I'm keeping an eye out for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, but the console version probably won't be out for a while. Ah well!
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I'm keeping an eye out for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, but the console version probably won't be out for a while. Ah well!
same here, although I wonder who else will they introduce....
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Kaori wrote:
GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I'm keeping an eye out for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, but the console version probably won't be out for a while. Ah well!
You mean besides the 4 new playables already out?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:
Kaori wrote:
You mean besides the 4 new playables already out?
yup, they did reintroduce a certain murakumo unit.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Kaori wrote:yup, they did reintroduce a certain murakumo unit.
...Why is everyone so surprised at Nu coming back? It was basically outright stated at the end of Continuum Shift :/
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:
Kaori wrote:yup, they did reintroduce a certain murakumo unit.
...Why is everyone so surprised at Nu coming back? It was basically outright stated at the end of Continuum Shift :/
its not Nu...
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Kaori wrote:its not Nu...
Oh. *shrug* Well, I expected Mu to come back in some form or other anyhow, but I like what they did with her this time around.

Especially since it made for a hilarious battle intro between her and Ragna. XD
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:
Kaori wrote:its not Nu...
Oh. *shrug* Well, I expected Mu to come back in some form or other anyhow, but I like what they did with her this time around.

Especially since it made for a hilarious battle intro between her and Ragna. XD
Exactly lol.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I just sort of hope that Jubei will be playable at some point or other. I mean, I know EVERYONE is jumping on the "make Jubei playable" bandwagon, but come on. D:
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:I heard (Don't ask where >_>) That Prototype 3 was coming out next year (wtf?) I don't think it's totally TRUE but.... It IS something... Maybe they were just trolling people by E-Mail? But i'm waiting anyways.... I hope it's true, and i hope you liked the past 2 Games
There isn't gonna be a 3, radical had some layoffs, both past games were nothing compared to infamous, and I'm very sure you don't own a sony console beyond a PS2 so why should I take your word for anything regarding games?
Mirror's Edge . . . Luv that game
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
Kaori wrote:
only worth renting.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:
Kaori wrote:
only worth renting.
Vanquish.... Knight's Contract.... Asassin's Creed III....
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
Kaori wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:
Kaori wrote:
only worth renting.
Vanquish.... Knight's Contract.... Asassin's Creed III....
still Boring, all the games you mentioned so far are quite boring.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Lollipop chainsaw, Dead Space, Lead4Dead....
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Lollipop chainsaw, Dead Space, Lead4Dead....
played those already, if you're looking for a place to ask what games to buy this is not the place.