Post a picture of your pets here!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Tsuki-44

Post a picture of your pets here!

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Just as the name implies, if you have any pictures of your animals, let them be shown here!^^

I have 2 cats and a dog, but i only have pictures of my cats atm. (they're in half of the pictures on my camera at the moment..) I'll take a picture of my dog later, but for now, here are my kitties!!

This is Shadow, my cat. Even though i'm mildly allergic, he still sleeps on my face every night xD
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff74 ... e8a340.jpg

And then this is Terrin, the fat cat of the family. He's gotta be at least 10kg by now @__@
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff74 ... 804036.jpg

Now lets see your pets! ^^
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Post a picture of your pets here!

Post by TheSorrow »

He might be in his last days now, but he's still all cute and lovable and huggable and all c: His name is Duke (like the noble title...figures if you know me XD), though we all call him "Ducky", and you could also call him any variation of the word "dog" and he'd still know you're referring to him. lol
This picture is somewhat old, about 4 or 5 years ago. Right now he's 12 years old and, again, not in the greatest health ever, but he doesn't look that much different either. And he's still healthy enough to pant like a dork, bark loudly against unknown guests, and sniff crazily around the floor when he detects that food has been dropped. lol
Oh and yeah, he's a Giant Schnauzer :3
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Awww! <3 your dog is adorable! having the name of "Duke" and then having the nickname "ducky" is kind of cute too! <3 Im sad to hear that your dog may be in its last days though >:
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:Image
He might be in his last days now, but he's still all cute and lovable and huggable and all c: His name is Duke (like the noble title...figures if you know me XD), though we all call him "Ducky", and you could also call him any variation of the word "dog" and he'd still know you're referring to him. lol
This picture is somewhat old, about 4 or 5 years ago. Right now he's 12 years old and, again, not in the greatest health ever, but he doesn't look that much different either. And he's still healthy enough to pant like a dork, bark loudly against unknown guests, and sniff crazily around the floor when he detects that food has been dropped. lol
Oh and yeah, he's a Giant Schnauzer :3
Duke, a worthy and loyal dog fit for a Paladin, lol.
I love your dog, i see he feels like 2years old again c:, i had a dog one but, i had to give her away, i'm currently living in an apartment so... i still can't have a dog :( or maybe a cat.... When i get a pet, i'll post its picture here :3
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

AHHHH ALL THE ANIMALS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I want to petz them all!!! I love both dogs and cats!!!! X3 Later I will post a picture of my adorable/evil cat! XD
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Linking this because the picture is HUGE.

My dog, Cocoa (alternately: Cocoa Butter, Fuzzbutt). Half-cocker spaniel and half-miniature poodle. Was neglected and abused before we got her, but she's spoiled rotten now. Still terrified of people, and tends to bark at people she doesn't know. Most of the time, she's fairly quiet, but every so often she'll bark at the wind or whatever. She doesn't play well with other dogs, except sometimes when they're smaller than her. She likes to groom herself (and people, and the furniture).

She's blind in one eye, but you can't see that here because she HATES getting her picture taken and will ALWAYS look away from the camera (if she knows it's a camera).
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

This my goober cat. Her name is Aun'va or as people like to call her wild thing or the monster. She may look cute but she is a little terror psycho cat.

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

shugo_lover wrote:This my goober cat. Her name is Aun'va or as people like to call her wild thing or the monster. She may look cute but she is a little terror psycho cat.
She might be cute, in that she's a little fluffy kitten and probably very warm and cozy to cuddle. But those eyes speak of the devil instead of an innocent angel D8 I think this smilie can actually describe her face very well: ÒwÓ
Anyways, i'm sure she's a great pet c: I just don't doubt on her psycho-ness at all.

And a little update...
As kinda expected, my dog has passed away, 2 months after the last post i made here. Sad indeed, but it was time to let him rest, and at least he lived a very happy life and died peacefully in company of everyone X'3
But yeah, i'm pet-less now ;c And probably will stay like this for a long time. Few years at least.
Furie

Post by Furie »

These were taken a couple of years ago when I still lived with my parents. I have the cats with me at the apartment, but the dogs are still my pets in a way, too. I mean, I raised one of them for 11 years of his life (he's 13 now), and the other for 3 (he's 5).

S'mores. My gentleman and scholar.

Momo, the lump (the cat), and Nip (the now 13 year old dog)

Tucker, a.k.a. PandaCow
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

This is my puppy Buddha I got him from the same friend I got my cat from he was kind of a surprise pet and is a secret puppy since I can't keep him at my house. My other friend is watching him for me for right now though I buy him all his food and treats and shots and so on. He is a mix of shepherd, lab, Rottweiler, and boxer. Though he probably wont get any bigger since his mom is the same size.

This is my kitty too, she is more mellow now that she is fixed both her and my dog are fixed.

@Furie: I love the last dog Tucker he is adorablez X3
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

My cat is ded ;_;
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

nobodyknows wrote:My cat is ded ;_;
I know the feelz TT3TT
*hugs*
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

:( I know how that feels I used to have a lot of cats when I lived in florida and so I lost a lot of them too the hardest was my first one though.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

*sniff*... Sad story...

This black cat is always following me around so I decided to feed it... if it decides to move with me I'll keep her then post a picture of her... And name her of course