Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Erroneous » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:05 pm

That's hawt, and mysterious <3

User avatar
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart
Posts: 3233
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Location: all of it

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by KiteXX » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Sooo Beautiful Shiori-kun!

User avatar
Shiori
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: In my own little world....

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Shiori » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:38 am

Thanks ^_^

User avatar
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic
Posts: 3197
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 am
Location: You can't really make this look funny anymore.
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by nobodyknows » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Image

I grew a moustache while I was away.

User avatar
BrinODea
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Am I suppose to know?

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by BrinODea » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm

nobodyknows wrote:Image

I grew a moustache while I was away.
YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW! But I know that you don't know me, or you would have recognized my user name. This world is just getting way too small.

User avatar
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin
Posts: 6587
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: The Edge of Madness
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by TheSorrow » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Unless you're someone from somewhere in London, i don't think you'd really recognize nobodyknows D: Don't let his sexy moustache fool you!! D8
And indeed, that's quite a sexy moustache ;P And a sexy manly companion you have there as well.

As of Shiori, she's so extremely beautiful and hot, as usual ;3 What i wouldn't give to have a gaming partner like her. Preferrably that would play PS3, though.
And BTW...
WHY DOES NO ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER HAIR COVERING HALF HER FACE!? D;
SHE SURE LOOKS ALL SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL BUT SO DO I DDD8 lol

User avatar
BrinODea
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Am I suppose to know?

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by BrinODea » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:50 pm

TheSorrow wrote:Unless you're someone from somewhere in London, i don't think you'd really recognize nobodyknows D: Don't let his sexy moustache fool you!! D8
And indeed, that's quite a sexy moustache ;P And a sexy manly companion you have there as well.
...I smell doppelgangers...

User avatar
Shiori
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: In my own little world....

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Shiori » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 am

TheSorrow wrote:Unless you're someone from somewhere in London, i don't think you'd really recognize nobodyknows D: Don't let his sexy moustache fool you!! D8
And indeed, that's quite a sexy moustache ;P And a sexy manly companion you have there as well.

As of Shiori, she's so extremely beautiful and hot, as usual ;3 What i wouldn't give to have a gaming partner like her. Preferrably that would play PS3, though.
And BTW...
WHY DOES NO ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER HAIR COVERING HALF HER FACE!? D;
SHE SURE LOOKS ALL SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL BUT SO DO I DDD8 lol
Lol, Well thanks ^_^ And well if you play xbox too we can play together sometime. my gamer tag is EvilAngel133. Whats wrong with my hair in my face? D: Did people complain on yours?I like your hair. ^_^

User avatar
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic
Posts: 3197
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 am
Location: You can't really make this look funny anymore.
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by nobodyknows » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 am

BrinODea wrote:
YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW! But I know that you don't know me, or you would have recognized my user name. This world is just getting way too small.
Do you perhaps live in Lincoln?

User avatar
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin
Posts: 6587
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: The Edge of Madness
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by TheSorrow » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 am

Shiori wrote:And well if you play xbox too we can play together sometime. my gamer tag is EvilAngel133
Yeah, that's the problem. I only have a PS3, and if i get a new console it'd be the PSVita or even the PS4 D: Not that i would mind playing on Xbox, especially with you, but i just won't be getting that console anytime soon D8'
Shiori wrote:Whats wrong with my hair in my face? D: Did people complain on yours?I like your hair. ^_^
Yep, people tell me to get it off my face and all TT3TT But i like it there.
And thanks CX I LOVE your hair.

ZeroWalker
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by ZeroWalker » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:57 pm

I seen this topic on like every forum and never understand the point with them. But still just want to say allot of nice pictures of people here and that you all have the guts to post them hehe.

User avatar
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic
Posts: 3197
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 am
Location: You can't really make this look funny anymore.
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by nobodyknows » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 pm

ZeroWalker wrote:I seen this topic on like every forum and never understand the point with them. But still just want to say allot of nice pictures of people here and that you all have the guts to post them hehe.
 It's a very subtle way of attention-whoring by fulfilling everyone's curiosity about what you actually look like

User avatar
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower
Posts: 2541
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: Somewhere outside Detroit.

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Erranty » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 pm

nobodyknows wrote:
ZeroWalker wrote:I seen this topic on like every forum and never understand the point with them. But still just want to say allot of nice pictures of people here and that you all have the guts to post them hehe.
 It's a very subtle way of attention-whoring by fulfilling everyone's curiosity about what you actually look like
And, as always, we are all average but are found attractive because our interests are related. That, or we're just like "Oh cool, so what's it like living there?"

User avatar
Shiori
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: In my own little world....

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Shiori » Thu May 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Image

Image

Image
Boredom....

User avatar
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin
Posts: 6587
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: The Edge of Madness
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by TheSorrow » Thu May 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Erranty wrote:And, as always, we are all average but are found attractive because our interests are related. That, or we're just like "Oh cool, so what's it like living there?"
...If someone like Shiori is "average", then i don't think my eyes are ready for anything "above average"...i'd simply not have enough photoreceptors to appreciate such beauty D8

And yeah, apart from what everyone else said which is all darn true, there's another reason for this topic: to flirt with members and compliment on their looks to hopefully get nice comments back and proceed to talk about random things and become closer friends and yeah CX
...That or wierd them out and make them not want to post in here anymore again CX'

BUT DARN SRSLY LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHIORI IS EVEN IN SUCH SIMPLE BLURRY PICS LIKE THAT ;3;

ZeroWalker
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by ZeroWalker » Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

TheSorrow wrote:
Erranty wrote:And, as always, we are all average but are found attractive because our interests are related. That, or we're just like "Oh cool, so what's it like living there?"
...If someone like Shiori is "average", then i don't think my eyes are ready for anything "above average"...i'd simply not have enough photoreceptors to appreciate such beauty D8

And yeah, apart from what everyone else said which is all darn true, there's another reason for this topic: to flirt with members and compliment on their looks to hopefully get nice comments back and proceed to talk about random things and become closer friends and yeah CX
...That or wierd them out and make them not want to post in here anymore again CX'

BUT DARN SRSLY LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHIORI IS EVEN IN SUCH SIMPLE BLURRY PICS LIKE THAT ;3;

I wont argue with you on that. Anyway I just find this kind of topic pointless but I still comment if I see some one who looks good. I won´t post and glad im not forced to im not ready to make people blind.

User avatar
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic
Posts: 3197
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 am
Location: You can't really make this look funny anymore.
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by nobodyknows » Thu May 02, 2013 8:15 pm

ZeroWalker wrote:I wont argue with you on that. Anyway I just find this kind of topic pointless but I still comment if I see some one who looks good. I won´t post and glad im not forced to im not ready to make people blind.
The point of this topic is that it's  fun

User avatar
Shiori
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: In my own little world....

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Shiori » Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 am

ZeroWalker wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
Erranty wrote:And, as always, we are all average but are found attractive because our interests are related. That, or we're just like "Oh cool, so what's it like living there?"
...If someone like Shiori is "average", then i don't think my eyes are ready for anything "above average"...i'd simply not have enough photoreceptors to appreciate such beauty D8

And yeah, apart from what everyone else said which is all darn true, there's another reason for this topic: to flirt with members and compliment on their looks to hopefully get nice comments back and proceed to talk about random things and become closer friends and yeah CX
...That or wierd them out and make them not want to post in here anymore again CX'

BUT DARN SRSLY LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHIORI IS EVEN IN SUCH SIMPLE BLURRY PICS LIKE THAT ;3;

I wont argue with you on that. Anyway I just find this kind of topic pointless but I still comment if I see some one who looks good. I won´t post and glad im not forced to im not ready to make people blind.
Awwlz Thanks both of you! :3 and in all honesty I don't think I'm all that personally, but I'm always told other wise. ^_^; I don't let myself get a big head or anything over it because I concerter myself just average (though I'm a bit short :( )

User avatar
BrinODea
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Am I suppose to know?

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by BrinODea » Fri May 03, 2013 11:23 am

Shiori wrote: Awwlz Thanks both of you! :3 and in all honesty I don't think I'm all that personally, but I'm always told other wise. ^_^; I don't let myself get a big head or anything over it because I concerter myself just average (though I'm a bit short :( )
That is very humble personality! I have had friends who think they are god's gift, and it gets extremely annoying...
And there is nothing wrong with being short! It just means you will be able to fit in more cars, especially those small and fast super cars! Oh, and you save money on beds because you don't need the extra long or jumbo ones.

User avatar
Shiori
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: In my own little world....

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Shiori » Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm

BrinODea wrote:
Shiori wrote: Awwlz Thanks both of you! :3 and in all honesty I don't think I'm all that personally, but I'm always told other wise. ^_^; I don't let myself get a big head or anything over it because I concerter myself just average (though I'm a bit short :( )
That is very humble personality! I have had friends who think they are god's gift, and it gets extremely annoying...
And there is nothing wrong with being short! It just means you will be able to fit in more cars, especially those small and fast super cars! Oh, and you save money on beds because you don't need the extra long or jumbo ones.
Thanks, and yes all good points, and well I like the fact that I can fit under cars easily to work on them and they sometimes don't even have to be jacked up because I am so small ( Don't let my size fool you though I'm just about all muscle and I'm stronger than you would think I would be from how I look. ^_- ) Also I like larger beds though because there more comfy, but if I have to I can fit on some small beds.I just don't like it because its hard to get clothing. :( I have to get 1 and 0's petite for pants and where I live that is a hard size to find in regular!

Post Reply