Post by Erroneous »

Furie wrote: Image
Thats hawt <3
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by shugo_lover »

Candy Euphoria wrote:Out of curiosity, what does your boyfriend do?
He works at a warehouse. So, he gets his pants caught on things and they get dirty easily.
Furie wrote:@shugo_lover or people like me who pay $10 at a thrift shop for those $90 ripped-up pants. (no joke, I found my favorite pair of pants ever at a thrift shop for $15. When I looked up the name of it online wanting to perhaps order another, I discovered that they were worth $150.) I no longer shop at regular stores... ever.
Most of my favorite clothes are clothes that I've found at thrift stores. I do the same thing buy a cheap pair or find an old pair and tear them up. The other day I saw a pair of jeans for $50 that wear torn, looked all dirty, and had paint stains. It's like really? I can do that myself in fact I already accidentally have. I have pants and shirts covered in paint because I paint models and stuff and I always some how manage to get paint on me (For a while I decided just to use the same pair of pants and wash off my brushes on them).

Everybody needs to take new recent pictures! The picture I just posted was actually just taken last weekend when me and my boyfriend went to Seattle.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

So o3o...

-Candy Euphoria is cute and pretty and she needs to study. Don't screw up your education ಠ_ಠ lol
-Furie was cute and sexy, and she is still, more emphasis on the sexy part.
-I only have a pair of ripped-ish pants, which i bought for about $15 or so. And the thing about them, as well as most of my clothing, is that they're "brand-less"; basicly they're the same kind of pants, in design and color and everything, that some important/famous brand would sell over $200, but they lack the brand name and just because of that their prices decrease in like 90%. It's not much of "where" i buy them (i don't think they're "thrift stores", which i don't know what that means...they're just markets and "normal" shops, as opposed to departmental stores and huge shops), but "how" i buy them.
-Also, the reason why i liked ripped/torn pants is...just because i like them D: I liked such design when i was like 14 years old and i still like it, and not because it makes people look like they "work hard" (which i don't, i stay in front of technological stuff 24/7. lol), or rich (i do tend to have alot of money but i spend it all on videogames and card games. LOL), or because it relates to any stereotype (like punk or "sk8ter", which i'm obviously not). I just simply like it, not different to why i like my hair styled in long bangs, even though it has no relation to the "emo" stereotype or anything. And i mean, can't i just simply like something without having to think of complex reasons or deep meanings as of why i like them or what does that say about me? D:

And i'm done with the replies o3o

NOW FOR RECENT PICS OF MYSELF AS REQUESTED BY THE PRETTY GIRL WITH THE RIPPED-ISH JEANS 8DD
And on great timing since someone just uploaded plenty of pics of that one huge party i mentioned in the RFz CX

So here's a pic of me and my friends from last week o3o
Furie

Post by Furie »

Which are you? Long curly hair? Tongue guy? Not really in the picture guy to the right?

I'm guessing you're pink shirt on the left. =p If so, you're adorable.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...So that means i'm not adorable then TT3TT

And no, i'm actually the one with the long white blouse thingy :3 I look quite pretty, don't i? x3

But srsly, pretty much everyone in here knows my appearance already, either through other means of contact (Facebook, Skype, etc....actually just those 2. lol), or from the large amount of pics of myself i've posted in this topic, that even if you're a new member you could easily find by scrolling through any random pages in here XD
I also left a clue about my appeareance in that same post with the new pic:
o3o wrote:not different to why i like my hair styled in long bangs, even though it has no relation to the "emo" stereotype or anything
And yeah o3o...
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Furie wrote:Which are you? Long curly hair? Tongue guy? Not really in the picture guy to the right?

TheSorrow is the Long curly hair guy.

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Erranty wrote:TheSorrow is the Long curly hair guy.
DON'T SPOIL IT I WANTED TO BE THE GIRL IN WHITE FOR A LITTLE WHILE AT LEAST D; lol

But nice pic and nice shirt. You look charming >3> lol
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

TheSorrow wrote:So o3o...

-Candy Euphoria is cute and pretty and she needs to study. Don't screw up your education ಠ_ಠ lol
-Furie was cute and sexy, and she is still, more emphasis on the sexy part.
-I only have a pair of ripped-ish pants, which i bought for about $15 or so. And the thing about them, as well as most of my clothing, is that they're "brand-less"; basicly they're the same kind of pants, in design and color and everything, that some important/famous brand would sell over $200, but they lack the brand name and just because of that their prices decrease in like 90%. It's not much of "where" i buy them (i don't think they're "thrift stores", which i don't know what that means...they're just markets and "normal" shops, as opposed to departmental stores and huge shops), but "how" i buy them.
-Also, the reason why i liked ripped/torn pants is...just because i like them D: I liked such design when i was like 14 years old and i still like it, and not because it makes people look like they "work hard" (which i don't, i stay in front of technological stuff 24/7. lol), or rich (i do tend to have alot of money but i spend it all on videogames and card games. LOL), or because it relates to any stereotype (like punk or "sk8ter", which i'm obviously not). I just simply like it, not different to why i like my hair styled in long bangs, even though it has no relation to the "emo" stereotype or anything. And i mean, can't i just simply like something without having to think of complex reasons or deep meanings as of why i like them or what does that say about me? D:

And i'm done with the replies o3o

NOW FOR RECENT PICS OF MYSELF AS REQUESTED BY THE PRETTY GIRL WITH THE RIPPED-ISH JEANS 8DD
And on great timing since someone just uploaded plenty of pics of that one huge party i mentioned in the RFz CX

So here's a pic of me and my friends from last week o3o

Exactly! I always just like things or a certain style and people do the same thing to me. Don't criticize me for liking something D: People thought I was emo when I had my hair long on one side and I'm like no I just like this style. They also thought I was emo because I used to wear a Corpse Bride jacket all the time (Apparently you can't like a movie). Also, a thrift store is like a second hand or used clothing store.

Aw, your hair is covering face :< You need to brush the hair out of your face more often lol I swear it's always in your face in every picture you've posted.
Candy Euphoria

Post by Candy Euphoria »

Eureka Seven shirt! <3

Recent pics, eh? Taken 2 minutes ago!
You can't get more recent than that!

Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Candy Euphoria wrote:Eureka Seven shirt! <3

Recent pics, eh? Taken 2 minutes ago!

Yeah, that shirt's gotten pretty worn out though. The logo used to be solid and shiny. And funny enough, it's still my best fitting shirt.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Candy Euphoria wrote:Image
Sexy <3
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Well, I should forget to pay my internet bill more often! Everytime I do we just get more and more precious eye candy.

@Sorrow , You could rock that Blouse. But I can't ever see you crossdressing and I don't know why. I bet it'd look pretty sexy hahaha.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

KiteXX wrote:Well, I should forget to pay my internet bill more often! Everytime I do we just get more and more precious eye candy.

@Sorrow , You could rock that Blouse. But I can't ever see you crossdressing and I don't know why. I bet it'd look pretty sexy hahaha.
I still want to see him in a skirt.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

shugo_lover wrote:Aw, your hair is covering face :< You need to brush the hair out of your face more often lol I swear it's always in your face in every picture you've posted.
B-But that's my most preferred look and style, with my face half-covered by my awesomely long bangs ;C And yeah, since that's the way i love to see myself, most of the pics i've shared in here are that way. And sure, you can't see my face very well and all, but with such sexy hair, why would you even want to see my face!?! D: lol
Though most of the time, my pics don't actually show my bangs covering my face like that. I usually have my bangs hidden behind my ear, or brushed aside in a long curl. I need to see, after all D: lol And that's kinda another reason why i prefer these pics of myself...they're rare for me so it makes them special-ish >3>
Candy Euphoria wrote:Recent pics, eh? Taken 2 minutes ago!
Dem legz
<3
shugo_lover wrote:
KiteXX wrote:@Sorrow , You could rock that Blouse. But I can't ever see you crossdressing and I don't know why. I bet it'd look pretty sexy hahaha.
I still want to see him in a skirt.
Be patient my friends. Soon, one day, you'll see me like that ;D
Actually, not anytime soon.
Or anytime for that matter.
Most surely never.
I can get hairy and i don't really think that muffin tops are appreciated in tight clothing D8'
Though this girl had one, after all.
BTW what was her name? LOL

Anyways, for your viewing pleasure (feels like i just read that somewhere o3o lol), here's another pic of me from that same party, without my bangs protecting my face

...I still think i look better in that other pic ;C
Also, my cheeks look kinda tipsy. lol
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

TheSorrow wrote: B-But that's my most preferred look and style, with my face half-covered by my awesomely long bangs ;C And yeah, since that's the way i love to see myself, most of the pics i've shared in here are that way. And sure, you can't see my face very well and all, but with such sexy hair, why would you even want to see my face!?! D: lol
Though most of the time, my pics don't actually show my bangs covering my face like that. I usually have my bangs hidden behind my ear, or brushed aside in a long curl. I need to see, after all D: lol And that's kinda another reason why i prefer these pics of myself...they're rare for me so it makes them special-ish >3>
That was my preferred hair style too until people started yelling at me to get my hair out of my face lol
TheSorrow wrote:Actually, not anytime soon.
Or anytime for that matter.
Most surely never.
I can get hairy and i don't really think that muffin tops are appreciated in tight clothing D8'
Wear a kilt. You can't be any hairier then my boyfriend. He's like a werewolf.

Also, yay! A picture were I can see your face! 8D
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

OH DEAR LORD! Sorrow has a FACE?! Wuuuuuut?

But in all seriousness, you look great Sorrow, and you look beautiful Euphy.

Now, this is were I save these photo's for a profitable time :P
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

KiteXX wrote:Now, this is were I save these photo's for a profitable time
Profitable?
I think I'm going to stop posting photos now...
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Erranty wrote:
Furie wrote:Which are you? Long curly hair? Tongue guy? Not really in the picture guy to the right?

TheSorrow is the Long curly hair guy.

Cool face hair bro. I'm planning to grow it like that too... (Been waiting for my beard to grow a bit but I can only see clear blondish beard .3.)
And no. I'm not posting a picture or me atm. I don't like my sleepy face. Maybe later
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Everybody looks great! And Sorrow-kun you need a haircut my friend haha XD. Ill post a pic eventually when u get a chance.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Some recent pictures