Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: the ocean above us

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by TheEnigma » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:17 am

Ahhhh yes. Our dothackers unite party! Hahaha good times! Wait your bday is in 3 weeks??? ZOMGGGG mine is in 2! May 12th! Turning 23 now! Hahaga can't believe I've been on this site since I was 12!!

User avatar
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart
Posts: 3233
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Location: all of it

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by KiteXX » Mon May 05, 2014 12:51 am

TheSorrow wrote:You look WAY TOO cute and charming for someone who is "extremely drunk" D:
WANNA KNOW HOW I LOOK LIKE WHEN I'M EXTREMELY DRUNK!? D8

Image

I think i posted this pic already XD It's kind of an old pic. November 2012, almost 2 years ago...
Wow, it's been almost 2 years since my last party. At least my last crazy and legendary party like that D:
...
I NEED ANOTHER PARTY LIKE THAT NOW DDD; lol

But yeah, you look fine and sober enough to me >3>
Nice glasses though ;P
I'm also wearing glasses in my pic. Somewhere. Probably not over my eyes. lol
Ah! You're so beautiful senpai~

User avatar
Haseo_Dude
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm
Location: California, Riverside

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Haseo_Dude » Wed May 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Image

At school, with messed up lightning tattoos(facepaint) easy to come off.
Haseo look first form.

User avatar
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden
Posts: 2536
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 am
Location: Hell's hell

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by AZURE-KITE » Thu May 08, 2014 9:42 pm

You just need Yuri Lowenthal's voice and you're good to go!. Seriously, you look cool.... I'm dared to say even cute... Wait whaaaa--? I never said that... I don't even knowwwww

User avatar
Haseo_Dude
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm
Location: California, Riverside

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Haseo_Dude » Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 pm

AZURE-KITE wrote:You just need Yuri Lowenthal's voice and you're good to go!. Seriously, you look cool.... I'm dared to say even cute... Wait whaaaa--? I never said that... I don't even knowwwww

Haha if only I did have his voice, with my memory and love for haseo, Hey! I can be in a live action. ^O^ we should make a live seiries or movie whaddaya say?


And uh, for the record, your the 3rd guy I've met in my life to ever say that O_O' I sure HOPE that was a joke.
The last guy who thought I was gay, which I'm not, he wanted to suck my D....... (Endrance and pissed off Haseo moment) Haseo/me: Get...away...from....me.....! He backed off and head back to my school, that was last year.

User avatar
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden
Posts: 2536
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 am
Location: Hell's hell

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by AZURE-KITE » Thu May 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Haseo_Dude wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:You just need Yuri Lowenthal's voice and you're good to go!. Seriously, you look cool.... I'm dared to say even cute... Wait whaaaa--? I never said that... I don't even knowwwww

Haha if only I did have his voice, with my memory and love for haseo, Hey! I can be in a live action. ^O^ we should make a live seiries or movie whaddaya say?


And uh, for the record, your the 3rd guy I've met in my life to ever say that O_O' I sure HOPE that was a joke.
The last guy who thought I was gay, which I'm not, he wanted to suck my D....... (Endrance and pissed off Haseo moment) Haseo/me: Get...away...from....me.....! He backed off and head back to my school, that was last year.
Well, i sure wasn't kidding. Look at my record! In the RFs about YOU topic i'm sure i mentioned some guy... That is now... Sadly, my ex u .u
But oh well! No need to get sad! As if i get a camera/device-that-can-take-pictures i will upload a picture of me! Otherwise known in Yaoi pages as "That Uke which number of Semes he has rejectaed are OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!" Well, something like that....

Yeah, i'll post a picture of me soon...

User avatar
Haseo_Dude
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm
Location: California, Riverside

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Haseo_Dude » Thu May 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Erm AK, I ask this to a million of people, but why find me....cute.... (shudders) its the eyes right? God I keep telling everyone the I want red eyes. But its my main pickup charm I guess.....

User avatar
Haseo_Dude
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm
Location: California, Riverside

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Haseo_Dude » Fri May 09, 2014 1:35 am

Image
Goddamn I wish I had the real costume. But I don't have any money so.
Plus, this isn't gay, right?
I used my snapchat on this
Add me on snapchat I'm kylewboy

User avatar
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden
Posts: 2536
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 am
Location: Hell's hell

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by AZURE-KITE » Fri May 09, 2014 9:18 am

Haseo_Dude wrote:Erm AK, I ask this to a million of people, but why find me....cute.... (shudders) its the eyes right? God I keep telling everyone the I want red eyes. But its my main pickup charm I guess.....
Idk, maybe, maybe not, maybe it's my likings, who knows? I just hope this doesn't end up like Pepsi... *Sniff*... *Sniff* *Sob*...
Haseo_Dude wrote:this isn't gay, right?
Nawh, it's TOTALLY straight! Straight as a circle dude! As a fudging circle!

User avatar
Haseo_Dude
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm
Location: California, Riverside

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Haseo_Dude » Tue May 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Image
As brown haird L lawliet
Not so great taking pictures of myself.

User avatar
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Erroneous » Tue May 13, 2014 8:21 pm

AZURE-KITE wrote:You just need Yuri Lowenthal's voice and you're good to go!. Seriously, you look cool.... I'm dared to say even cute... Wait whaaaa--? I never said that... I don't even knowwwww
You may not have his voice but you might be able to meet him in Octobor in Seattle, WA. My friend who goes to a convention called AkiCon says he might be there this year, if so I'm bringing all my .hack//GU cases for him to sign!

User avatar
Haseo_Dude
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm
Location: California, Riverside

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Haseo_Dude » Tue May 13, 2014 8:25 pm

I can't fly to seattle...........flips table damit!!!!!!!

User avatar
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: Neverland

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by shugo_lover » Mon May 19, 2014 5:53 pm

TheSorrow wrote:You look WAY TOO cute and charming for someone who is "extremely drunk" D:
WANNA KNOW HOW I LOOK LIKE WHEN I'M EXTREMELY DRUNK!? D8

Image

I think i posted this pic already XD It's kind of an old pic. November 2012, almost 2 years ago...
Wow, it's been almost 2 years since my last party. At least my last crazy and legendary party like that D:
...
I NEED ANOTHER PARTY LIKE THAT NOW DDD; lol

But yeah, you look fine and sober enough to me >3>
Nice glasses though ;P
I'm also wearing glasses in my pic. Somewhere. Probably not over my eyes. lol
Sorrow just became the drunken Messiah.

User avatar
BrinODea
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Am I suppose to know?

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by BrinODea » Tue May 27, 2014 8:13 am

shugo_lover wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:You look WAY TOO cute and charming for someone who is "extremely drunk" D:
WANNA KNOW HOW I LOOK LIKE WHEN I'M EXTREMELY DRUNK!? D8

Image

I think i posted this pic already XD It's kind of an old pic. November 2012, almost 2 years ago...
Wow, it's been almost 2 years since my last party. At least my last crazy and legendary party like that D:
...
I NEED ANOTHER PARTY LIKE THAT NOW DDD; lol

But yeah, you look fine and sober enough to me >3>
Nice glasses though ;P
I'm also wearing glasses in my pic. Somewhere. Probably not over my eyes. lol
Sorrow just became the drunken Messiah.
There was a joke I was about to make towards your comment, but decided to refrain as I fill it may offend some people.

User avatar
WeHadComeSoFar
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:41 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by WeHadComeSoFar » Tue May 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Little me
Image

Groomsman about a year and a half ago
Image

Today at work on a smoke break
Image
Image

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: the ocean above us

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by TheEnigma » Wed May 28, 2014 10:30 am

You sir, have a magnificent beard!

User avatar
WeHadComeSoFar
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:41 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by WeHadComeSoFar » Wed May 28, 2014 11:35 am

TheEnigma wrote:You sir, have a magnificent beard!
why thank you! i'm going for elder mountain man warlock status hahaha. i'm totally happy with my girlfriend and stuff. i figure a nice big beard will ward off casual encounters with shallow sloot-girls on campus. bonus: my girlfriend loves the beard :D

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: the ocean above us

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by TheEnigma » Wed May 28, 2014 12:27 pm

WeHadComeSoFar wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:You sir, have a magnificent beard!
why thank you! i'm going for elder mountain man warlock status hahaha. i'm totally happy with my girlfriend and stuff. i figure a nice big beard will ward off casual encounters with shallow sloot-girls on campus. bonus: my girlfriend loves the beard :D
Wife her right now or else I will! Lol jk. My gf doesn't like it if I grow one, and I don't either. I prefer just a little scruff. A constant 5 o' clock shadow if you will.

User avatar
WeHadComeSoFar
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:41 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by WeHadComeSoFar » Wed May 28, 2014 2:13 pm

TheEnigma wrote:
WeHadComeSoFar wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:You sir, have a magnificent beard!
why thank you! i'm going for elder mountain man warlock status hahaha. i'm totally happy with my girlfriend and stuff. i figure a nice big beard will ward off casual encounters with shallow sloot-girls on campus. bonus: my girlfriend loves the beard :D
Wife her right now or else I will! Lol jk. My gf doesn't like it if I grow one, and I don't either. I prefer just a little scruff. A constant 5 o' clock shadow if you will.
i also used to keep a constant 5 o'clock shadow (you can kind of tell in my groomsman picture). i sure plan on making this one last (: only a year left of school then it's off to find a real job in a better city!

User avatar
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden
Posts: 2536
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 am
Location: Hell's hell

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by AZURE-KITE » Thu May 29, 2014 10:09 am

WeHadComeSoFar wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:You sir, have a magnificent beard!
why thank you! i'm going for elder mountain man warlock status hahaha. i'm totally happy with my girlfriend and stuff. i figure a nice big beard will ward off casual encounters with shallow sloot-girls on campus. bonus: my girlfriend loves the beard :D
2 Things... You are very lucky sir... For 2 things.. A magnificent beard... And a lady who loves it... I. Envy. You.

As for me... I can barely grow a small beard(Outline thingy) but even so my gf doesn't like it u .u

Again, i can't take pictures yet... But if i appear on someone else's picture i'll make sure to link it here. I haven't change much in like... 2 years or so i think

Post Reply