Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by TheSorrow »

Yeah, i just quote the text, not the image wrote:One more pic for the night haha. If you are wondering whats on my head...its my favorite hat ever so back off!!!!
ZELDA AND ASSASSIN'S CREED POSTER ON THE WALL!!!! THAT'S FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- AWESOME!!! O33333O

Oh, and hi there ;3 Are you single? lol
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

TheSorrow wrote:
Yeah, i just quote the text, not the image wrote:One more pic for the night haha. If you are wondering whats on my head...its my favorite hat ever so back off!!!!
ZELDA AND ASSASSIN'S CREED POSTER ON THE WALL!!!! THAT'S FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- AWESOME!!! O33333O

Oh, and hi there ;3 Are you single? lol
Hehe maybe...

And if you noticed I also have a Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories poster and Baiten Kaitos (although I never played that game)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

TheEnigma wrote:And if you noticed I also have a Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories poster and Baiten Kaitos (although I never played that game)
OH YEAH THAT'S SORA RIGHT THERE AND THE CARDS I SEE IT NOW FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- YOU SAID YOU'RE NOT SINGLE WELL MAYBE BUT NO RIGHT!?!? O3O lolz

...And sorry, but i was unable to "salvage" Kaori's pic TT3TT I only have her first pic, the one that actually made me said the "The Ring"-related comment, since she's just standing there in front of a church, kinda turned sideways, but with her hair covering her WHOLE face. And i think _Tri-Edge_ was able to see that pic too >3>
The other pic was a close-up to her face, perhaps inside the church, judging from the background as i remember it.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

TheSorrow wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:And if you noticed I also have a Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories poster and Baiten Kaitos (although I never played that game)
OH YEAH THAT'S SORA RIGHT THERE AND THE CARDS I SEE IT NOW FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- YOU SAID YOU'RE NOT SINGLE WELL MAYBE BUT NO RIGHT!?!? O3O lolz

...And sorry, but i was unable to "salvage" Kaori's pic TT3TT I only have her first pic, the one that actually made me said the "The Ring"-related comment, since she's just standing there in front of a church, kinda turned sideways, but with her hair covering her WHOLE face. And i think _Tri-Edge_ was able to see that pic too >3>
The other pic was a close-up to her face, perhaps inside the church, judging from the background as i remember it.
To not give too much away here I will not answer that question. You my friend can check my FB relationship status to find out what I truly am XD and dont spoil it for everybody!

EDIT: Decided to add one more pic before i go to bed.
This one came out pretty blurrey(sp? haha) too so I apologize.
Altre

Post by Altre »

This thread is great for maybe more than a few reasons, but mostly because I like associate names/profile names and such with faces. It's easier for me to socialize when I can imagine the words coming out of your mouth. :)

That's the best recent pic I could find (which is currently my Facebook profile pic). I was on the way to work and thought it was a nice day to fill my phone with pics.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Altre wrote:This thread is great for maybe more than a few reasons, but mostly because I like associate names/profile names and such with faces. It's easier for me to socialize when I can imagine the words coming out of your mouth. :)
Agreed thats how I am as well.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I end up imagining most people as there avatars.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

shugo_lover wrote:I end up imagining most people as there avatars.
Same here o3o, or as their Signatures :3
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

TheEnigma wrote:EDIT: Decided to add one more pic before i go to bed.
This one came out pretty blurrey(sp? haha) too so I apologize.
Gee-tur 8DDD lol
And in that pic i can fully notice the...interesting paint job you have in your wall. lol
Altre wrote:That's the best recent pic I could find (which is currently my Facebook profile pic). I was on the way to work and thought it was a nice day to fill my phone with pics.
You look like an actor >3> lol

And though in the beginning i do associate members with their avatars or signatures, most of the time i actually try to figure out their appearances, how they really look like, and i like imagining the person behind the screen typing the message...their moods, their reactions, even the way they type or the way they're sitting while typing the message. For example, i can now completely see TheEnigma letting out a chuckle as he types a reply, and not spending too much time sitting, more like pacing around...except maybe past midnight when he's probably sitting/laying with a calm, normal face. I can imagine shugo_lover giggling every once, maybe resting her chin on her hand, not bored but not amused either, and gracefully typing a new RP post. And, i can imagine AZURE-KITE spazzing out and visually complaining whenever someone goes mean on him, or tells him something he didn't want to see...though usually he could be just sitting there with a calm, serious face, clicking and browsing too much XD
So yep, needlessly to say i love this topic, and like Altre, it also helps me socialize better with people, and even understand them better and be able to interact them better and more closely with them, now that i know how they look like...now that i know the face they put when they read one of my rambles. lol
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

shugo_lover wrote:I would sue your Dentist if I were you.

I hate hate hate hate hate this picture D< Man, I really need a hair cut.

Edit: OMG I'm sorry it's page stretching DX

Wait....you're not single?????

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

@Engima

I've seen better LOL

@Shiori

Again.....WOW..........*jaw dropped*
Last edited by Keyaki on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

anyone has noticed that we in one way or another look like our avatars?
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Sorry, Keyaki ^^

So, I look like Allen Walker from D.gray-man? Fascinating.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

AZURE-KITE wrote:anyone has noticed that we in one way or another look like our avatars?
That's why i prefer to not post on topics such as these -_-
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I have to admit Shugo_lover You do remind me of aleen walker from D.gray-man. ^_^ And Altre Wow the sorrow is right you do look like someone who would eb a movie star. And thanks Keyaki. ^_^ Finally You finally posted KiteXX yay! Even if it wasn't a pic of yourself and all. ^_^
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

don't type happy faces when talking about me....and trust me, i'm just posting here so my brother won't be able to get online
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...Do i really look like Cecil (my avy)? D:

If so then yay because he's one of my favorite characters ever, and my inspiration for a "Paladin"...but i don't have long white hair, plus Cecil is such a perfect example of the "pretty almost-girly-looking boy", which i don't think i am at all 'XD lol
KiteXX wrote:don't type happy faces when talking about me....and trust me, i'm just posting here so my brother won't be able to get online
Why so mad D:
Ratsu.V2

Post by Ratsu.V2 »

AZURE-KITE wrote:anyone has noticed that we in one way or another look like our avatars?
O.o How in the hell do I look like mine?
(well I always wear a long dark coat but thats about it.)
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Shiori wrote:I have to admit Shugo_lover You do remind me of aleen walker from D.gray-man. ^_^
I fail to see the resemblance >.<
KiteXX wrote:don't type happy faces when talking about me....and trust me, i'm just posting here so my brother won't be able to get online

We'll make happy smileys toward you if we want to D<
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

TheSorrow wrote:
Why so mad D:
i didn't mean it in a bad way, more or less just teasing but of course it is my fault for not expressing that in my writing...quite hard to get what you mean across without facial expressions
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Ratsu.V2 wrote:
O.o How in the hell do I look like mine?
(well I always wear a long dark coat but thats about it.)
Exactly, and how do I look like Keyaki? LOL Keyaki's not black LOL