Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by nobodyknows »

I grew a moustache while I was away.
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

nobodyknows wrote:Image

I grew a moustache while I was away.
YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW! But I know that you don't know me, or you would have recognized my user name. This world is just getting way too small.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Unless you're someone from somewhere in London, i don't think you'd really recognize nobodyknows D: Don't let his sexy moustache fool you!! D8
And indeed, that's quite a sexy moustache ;P And a sexy manly companion you have there as well.

As of Shiori, she's so extremely beautiful and hot, as usual ;3 What i wouldn't give to have a gaming partner like her. Preferrably that would play PS3, though.
And BTW...
WHY DOES NO ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER HAIR COVERING HALF HER FACE!? D;
SHE SURE LOOKS ALL SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL BUT SO DO I DDD8 lol
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

TheSorrow wrote:Unless you're someone from somewhere in London, i don't think you'd really recognize nobodyknows D: Don't let his sexy moustache fool you!! D8
And indeed, that's quite a sexy moustache ;P And a sexy manly companion you have there as well.
...I smell doppelgangers...
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

TheSorrow wrote:Unless you're someone from somewhere in London, i don't think you'd really recognize nobodyknows D: Don't let his sexy moustache fool you!! D8

As of Shiori, she's so extremely beautiful and hot, as usual ;3 What i wouldn't give to have a gaming partner like her. Preferrably that would play PS3, though.
And BTW...
WHY DOES NO ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT HER HAIR COVERING HALF HER FACE!? D;
SHE SURE LOOKS ALL SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL BUT SO DO I DDD8 lol
Lol, Well thanks ^_^ And well if you play xbox too we can play together sometime. my gamer tag is EvilAngel133. Whats wrong with my hair in my face? D: Did people complain on yours?I like your hair. ^_^
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

BrinODea wrote:
YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW! But I know that you don't know me, or you would have recognized my user name. This world is just getting way too small.
Do you perhaps live in Lincoln?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Shiori wrote:And well if you play xbox too we can play together sometime. my gamer tag is EvilAngel133
Yeah, that's the problem. I only have a PS3, and if i get a new console it'd be the PSVita or even the PS4 D: Not that i would mind playing on Xbox, especially with you, but i just won't be getting that console anytime soon D8'
Shiori wrote:Whats wrong with my hair in my face? D: Did people complain on yours?I like your hair. ^_^
Yep, people tell me to get it off my face and all TT3TT But i like it there.
And thanks CX I LOVE your hair.
ZeroWalker

Post by ZeroWalker »

I seen this topic on like every forum and never understand the point with them. But still just want to say allot of nice pictures of people here and that you all have the guts to post them hehe.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

ZeroWalker wrote:I seen this topic on like every forum and never understand the point with them. But still just want to say allot of nice pictures of people here and that you all have the guts to post them hehe.
 It's a very subtle way of attention-whoring by fulfilling everyone's curiosity about what you actually look like
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

nobodyknows wrote:
ZeroWalker wrote:I seen this topic on like every forum and never understand the point with them. But still just want to say allot of nice pictures of people here and that you all have the guts to post them hehe.
 It's a very subtle way of attention-whoring by fulfilling everyone's curiosity about what you actually look like
And, as always, we are all average but are found attractive because our interests are related. That, or we're just like "Oh cool, so what's it like living there?"
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Boredom....
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Erranty wrote:And, as always, we are all average but are found attractive because our interests are related. That, or we're just like "Oh cool, so what's it like living there?"
...If someone like Shiori is "average", then i don't think my eyes are ready for anything "above average"...i'd simply not have enough photoreceptors to appreciate such beauty D8

And yeah, apart from what everyone else said which is all darn true, there's another reason for this topic: to flirt with members and compliment on their looks to hopefully get nice comments back and proceed to talk about random things and become closer friends and yeah CX
...That or wierd them out and make them not want to post in here anymore again CX'

BUT DARN SRSLY LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHIORI IS EVEN IN SUCH SIMPLE BLURRY PICS LIKE THAT ;3;
ZeroWalker

Post by ZeroWalker »

TheSorrow wrote:
Erranty wrote:And, as always, we are all average but are found attractive because our interests are related. That, or we're just like "Oh cool, so what's it like living there?"
...If someone like Shiori is "average", then i don't think my eyes are ready for anything "above average"...i'd simply not have enough photoreceptors to appreciate such beauty D8

And yeah, apart from what everyone else said which is all darn true, there's another reason for this topic: to flirt with members and compliment on their looks to hopefully get nice comments back and proceed to talk about random things and become closer friends and yeah CX
...That or wierd them out and make them not want to post in here anymore again CX'

BUT DARN SRSLY LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHIORI IS EVEN IN SUCH SIMPLE BLURRY PICS LIKE THAT ;3;

I wont argue with you on that. Anyway I just find this kind of topic pointless but I still comment if I see some one who looks good. I won´t post and glad im not forced to im not ready to make people blind.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

ZeroWalker wrote:I wont argue with you on that. Anyway I just find this kind of topic pointless but I still comment if I see some one who looks good. I won´t post and glad im not forced to im not ready to make people blind.
The point of this topic is that it's  fun
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

ZeroWalker wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:

I wont argue with you on that. Anyway I just find this kind of topic pointless but I still comment if I see some one who looks good. I won´t post and glad im not forced to im not ready to make people blind.
Awwlz Thanks both of you! :3 and in all honesty I don't think I'm all that personally, but I'm always told other wise. ^_^; I don't let myself get a big head or anything over it because I concerter myself just average (though I'm a bit short :( )
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

Shiori wrote: Awwlz Thanks both of you! :3 and in all honesty I don't think I'm all that personally, but I'm always told other wise. ^_^; I don't let myself get a big head or anything over it because I concerter myself just average (though I'm a bit short :( )
That is very humble personality! I have had friends who think they are god's gift, and it gets extremely annoying...
And there is nothing wrong with being short! It just means you will be able to fit in more cars, especially those small and fast super cars! Oh, and you save money on beds because you don't need the extra long or jumbo ones.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

BrinODea wrote:
Shiori wrote: Awwlz Thanks both of you! :3 and in all honesty I don't think I'm all that personally, but I'm always told other wise. ^_^; I don't let myself get a big head or anything over it because I concerter myself just average (though I'm a bit short :( )
That is very humble personality! I have had friends who think they are god's gift, and it gets extremely annoying...
And there is nothing wrong with being short! It just means you will be able to fit in more cars, especially those small and fast super cars! Oh, and you save money on beds because you don't need the extra long or jumbo ones.
Thanks, and yes all good points, and well I like the fact that I can fit under cars easily to work on them and they sometimes don't even have to be jacked up because I am so small ( Don't let my size fool you though I'm just about all muscle and I'm stronger than you would think I would be from how I look. ^_- ) Also I like larger beds though because there more comfy, but if I have to I can fit on some small beds.I just don't like it because its hard to get clothing. :( I have to get 1 and 0's petite for pants and where I live that is a hard size to find in regular!