Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Shiori

Re: Post a pic of yourself here \(^^)/

Post by Shiori »

Hmm didnt notice that. And thanks for the complements! XD I used to have better pics but I lost them when my computer crashed. T^T Sadly there no longer on my camera either. And its up to u if u want to fix them or not. I dont mind if u do or dont. I am just to lazy today to do anything that time taking. I'm not even spelling out u anymore today and I usually do. I just feel extra lazy today I guess. lol, but yeh I gie u permission to fix them if u want. ^_^
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Such a shame we couldn't see the "better pics", but, at least you delighted us with awesome pics of your awesomely pretty looks c; And maybe i'll fix them...but, i'm honestly quite lazy too, and i'd need to edit them so they don't stretch the whole page XD lol

Anyways, it's now my turn to share a new pic with you all...you could say due to request but also because i just feel like it. One of the first pics i ever shared of me on the internetz, though i don't think anyone in here would know that...maybe TheEnigma and nobodyknows at best if they paid attention to me when i was a silly n00b with less than 1000 posts.

We have our very pretty and sexy goth lady in here, but now BEHOLD MY (NOT) GOTH APPEAREANCE >8D Pic taken about 2 years ago, you can compare with new ones to notice differences.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

XD I want that shirt! And Jacket! But Especially that shirt! I luv Hellsing! And that Jacket is Awsome! XD I would match my gloves! XD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

MY clothes!!! D8<
And you wouldn't like them right now. Two years have passed since that pic and those clothes sure have felt such passing of time D; The jacket is kinda old, ripped from a few parts, and in other parts it looks more red than black. And that shirt image is covered in white lines due to constant usage and washing, though it still looks good and i use it every once.

Still, my clothes, i don't wear them much often anymore but still =3= lol
And yep, Hellsing is sure as hell awesome. And i made a bit of a pun >3>;
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I want to make my hair grown but i can't T^T and i want to post another pic of myself but my cam has no batt and u saw what my cellphone does with my photos:(
AZURE-KITE wrote: Image
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Awll thats a shame. It looks like a nice jacket. What brand is it? Is it Tripp by chance? It looks like something they would make.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:I want to make my hair grown but i can't T^T
Wait a couple more years...and i'm not kidding or being sarcastic here, i'm serious.
When i was around 12-13 years old i also was all "I WANT LONG HAIR D8"...but i couldn't do much but wait, hope, and be annoyed at barber shop thingies. Then i entered High School...and was finally free to decide what i wanted to do with my hair, plus it would grow much faster too. Also, i started cutting my own hair since i was 17 years old too, and i've always left my hair the way you see in the pics (long bangs on the left side, shorter everywhere else).
Shiori wrote:Awll thats a shame. It looks like a nice jacket. What brand is it? Is it Tripp by chance? It looks like something they would make.
...Mexican-anime-convention brand? 8D Dunno, and it was only about...$40 or so, so perhaps it wasn't from a very good/important/well-known brand. It really looked awesome and it was my favorite jacket overall. And actually, i have (or had since they're old too) 2 more jackets of that kind XD Not with belts, but with chains, shiny spike thingies, and overall full of decorations of that kind. lol
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Screw your clothes. I want your rings XD. Wow three of us always has are face covered! We should ban together 0.0 You two are sexy ;) and remember Sorrow. Your manly and that makes you very hansom, more so than AZURE-KITE could ever hope to be.
I get described as an emo a lot -_-'
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

shugo_lover wrote:Screw your clothes. I want your rings XD. Wow three of us always has are face covered! We should ban together 0.0 You two are sexy ;) and remember Sorrow. Your manly and that makes you very hansom, more so than AZURE-KITE could ever hope to be.
Why are you all so mean with me T^T? and u can't ban together:
1)TheSorrow is living in Mexico
2)Shiori don't know who you really are
3)shugo_lover lives in a place veeeeeeryyy far from where Shiori and TheSorrow lives >:>
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

shugo_lover wrote:Screw your clothes. I want your rings XD. Wow three of us always has are face covered! We should ban together 0.0 You two are sexy ;) and remember Sorrow. Your manly and that makes you very hansom, more so than AZURE-KITE could ever hope to be.
People mistake long bangs and black for being emo, only when you skip merely down the hallways will they see you as anything else. At school either my reputation at went down or my hair got cut, i chose the obvious, reputation was sacrificed.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I didn't think you looked emo shugo_lover. But of course there are people out there that can't tell the differences between actual emos and nonemos. It is probably the bangs though. And that would be cool if we could all ban togeather. Sadly I don't think its possible. ^_^ Though it would be a blast! We could go to that convintion The Sorrow mentioned so I could shop till I drop! ( never thought I would use that term. lol ) XD Pluss it would be lots of fun!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

ALL of us 3 are sexy!!! ;D Teh sexyness from dothackers!!! And perfect, Shiori takes off my clothes while shugo_lover takes off my rings. I like where this is going but this topic would be locked if i tried to continue with anything.
And thank you so very much for such amazing compliment, appreciate it much ;3
AZURE-KITE wrote:Why are you all so mean with me T^T? and u can't ban together:
1)TheSorrow is living in Mexico
2)Shiori don't know who you really are
3)shugo_lover lives in a place veeeeeeryyy far from where Shiori and TheSorrow lives >:>
Sooooo? Don't underestimate us or the distance >3> And shugo_lover doesn't live THAT far from me. Shiori maybe does, but still, that wouldn't be much a problem ;P lol
grave robbing adept rogue wrote:People mistake long bangs and black for being emo, only when you skip merely down the hallways will they see you as anything else. At school either my reputation at went down or my hair got cut, i chose the obvious, reputation was sacrificed.
Agreed...just because of my bangs, people go all "OMG ARE U EMO!?"...and i usually just reply a "No -3-" but their constant asking usually leads me to "hiding" my bangs, which i can do pretty well.
However, grave robbing thingy you, you know you need pics to prove your statement, especially if you're posting in this topic >3>

And agreed 100% with Shiori's idea. In fact, LET'S DO IT NOW!!! >8D somehowlol
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

That would be awesome! I say we do it XD
You know Azure this what planes and trains are for. So we can travel that long distance.
It annoys me greatly. People think just because I dress in mostly black and have a certain style, they think I'm emo. I also find it interesting how you all think I'm beautiful and gorgeous. I never get that. I'm always called cute or adorable. I've once been called charming.
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

TheSorrow wrote:
shugo_lover wrote:grave robbing thingy you, you know you need pics to prove your statement, especially if you're posting in this topic >3>
I would if i had i camera to use.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Well actually my sis is going on a trip to mexico. I could possibly go if i got the recamendations but I suck at spanish even though I am in spanish II. T^T I would go insane. Especially since its a school trip by the spanish teacher who hates me. Also you have to speak spanish the whole time as one of the conditions of going. I would never make it. I would try to ask for directions to the bathroom and probably wind up finding myself lost in the middle of no where. Sadly this is probably what would really happen. T^T Pluss I doubt I could sneek away from the group or where ever we would be staying...well maybe I could I'm good at sneeking around and getting what I want. No one can resist my puppy dog eyes. ^_^ If they do they have to look away. ( I'm good. lol) And then again the tripp is in the summer time and I don't really like the thought of going to where there is more sun. I would have to buy a dozen bottles of sun block to keep my pale complection. ( i don't burn I just tan, which I don't want. ) So the whole meeting up wouldn't be entirely impossible. ^_^
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I've never taken Spanish (I can kiss a 4 year collage good bye).
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

lol. Yeh I don't like it I tooka french class over summer for a few weeks and learned more french thatn I know spanish and I still remember most of it too!( I liked french alot better but I really want to learn japanese I know a few words as of now but thats it and a couple of phrases. )
Back on topic. I think you look very pretty Shugo_lover And I really like your hair. I need to get mine cut again. I usually have it a little shorter than in that pic. Normaly its about the middle of my neck or so. I need to go get it cut again . -_-
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Thank you. You are very pretty as well ^^
I need to get my hair trimmed it's getting a bit to long.
Ratsu.V2

Post by Ratsu.V2 »

>///> Ok heres a pic of me guys.... (doesn't like how he looks)

BTW thats Bob, my giant D-20.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Dude...you look like a freaking rockstar. :o

EDIT: @Sorrow. Ohhhh....very sexy. Me likey. :3

EDIT: Well, since I have no pics as of now, and the fact that the very glimpse of my figure would cause most girls here, or guys if gay, to cream themselves upon sight, I guess I'll just post what my little bro looks like, though most of you have already seen him. Idk, just so I won't derail the thread. Ladies and Gentlemen, the REAL -Aeon-
|
V

I think you'll find it easy to pick him out. lol
Last edited by _Tri-edge_ on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.