Moderator: Moderators

shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by shugo_lover »

I can bend my pinky back weirdly far.
I'm a freshmen in high school.
my room looks like a black hole. (meaning if you lose something in there you'll never find it)
Me and my friends play the naruto card games and bet on who wins...
I have an annoying dog that I wanna kick across the room
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

Azalan wrote:Offline I don't have many friends. I also play Yugi-oh! even though I'm 18, and my parents get mad at me for it. They think its the devil. I suppose I shouldn't have let them see the seal of orichalcos bit in the original yugioh! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yay, Yu-gi-oh fan! I'm the same way.
Also, I'm a freshman in high school, just like the person above me =).
I can bend ANY of my fingers to touch the back of my hand. I mean STRAIGHT backwards. Some of them can even lay flat.
I am 1/32 Native American, part African American (Don't know the fraction...) and Caucasian. Even though I'm MOSTLY Caucasian, I still say, "You just hate me 'cause I'm black, ****!" Sometimes I say Native American.
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

You people who can bend your fingers all crazy ways--that's just freaky. >_>;

And those of you who said you picture forum members as looking like their avatars--that's just adorable!

But please don't think of me as a talking vial of drugs. >_>;

I can't think of any more random facts, except that I'm planning on getting tattoos on my body that look like doll joints... You know, knees, elbows, ankles, etc. It's gonna be costly (and probably hurt like a ****) but I've been planning it for a couple of years now. Doll joints are f*cking awesome.

Does anyone here have tattoos?

Oh, and yes, Yugioh rocks. >_>
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I remember yu-gi-oh. I used to play it all the time and then something happened to my cards.
I like bacon ad eggs on toast
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Annwyn wrote:
But please don't think of me as a talking vial of drugs. >_>;
Too late~<3

Now another weird thing is an urge I have yet to act on, eating and pooping at the same thanks to an idea I was given.
twinbladePker

Post by twinbladePker »

Im a partime basement dweller.
Ive only had 2 serious relationships in my like, the rest were friends with benifits
I collect old medeval weponary
Im a puerto rican male
I have no siblings
I enjoy Norse mythology
Im pro choice
I think FF7 is overrated
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Is that you? cause if it is you're hawt 0////0

on topic:
i can't do finger cr*p, but i have elastic skin ^^ and i can like the skin on my elbow, and almost the bone.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Annwyn wrote: I can't think of any more random facts, except that I'm planning on getting tattoos on my body that look like doll joints... You know, knees, elbows, ankles, etc. It's gonna be costly (and probably hurt like a ****) but I've been planning it for a couple of years now. Doll joints are f*cking awesome.

Does anyone here have tattoos?
Just one, a white wolf on my right arm. If you do get it, it's not as PAINFUL, your skin will bleed, and it depends, how big your tattoo is going to be. Just bring the picture of the image you want, and they can draw that on your skin or look through their artbook. When I got mine, some guy had animal totems on both his forearms, in color. I was like damn, O_O. If it takes too long, then you're looking at multiple visits. After getting it, get some anti-bacterial cream, and lotion. He or she who did your tattoo, will tell you this. It'll bleed for a few days. Avoid exposure to the sun, as it'll cause it to fade. Apply the cream, and if your skin starts to peel, which it will, apply the lotion, but not both at once.
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

That is a lot of people who can bend there fingers well one of my fingers starts out strait then shoots out at an angle when I hold my hand flat and I collect knifes and weapons from WW2.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
Annwyn wrote: on topic:
i can't do finger cr*p, but i have elastic skin ^^ and i can like the skin on my elbow, and almost the bone.[/color]

that cant be healthy is that even natrual? 0.o

I love to draw
I have a weird scratch on my arm that kinda looks like Tri-edge's/Azure kite's sign (well actualy what ovan makes I guess)
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

I can't do that thing about the fingers >__>;;

And picture the users faces with their avatars? I've always done that XD Sometimes they even have voices.
Azalan wrote:Yeah, I know where your coming from there. I don't like change that much either. It's like I have an 8th sense for things being moved. It makes my skin crawl when people don't admit they moved something.
Ah, that's when you have to show them the proofs of how you know that, lawyer style; it's fun and it always freak them out, at least people do when I do it :\

And another random fact about me.
I have Stomach ulcer (probably 2) so if I eat anything spicy I'll curl up on the floor in pain.
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

zerokoolpsx wrote:Just one, a white wolf on my right arm. If you do get it, it's not as PAINFUL, your skin will bleed, and it depends, how big your tattoo is going to be. Just bring the picture of the image you want, and they can draw that on your skin or look through their artbook. When I got mine, some guy had animal totems on both his forearms, in color. I was like damn, O_O. If it takes too long, then you're looking at multiple visits. After getting it, get some anti-bacterial cream, and lotion. He or she who did your tattoo, will tell you this. It'll bleed for a few days. Avoid exposure to the sun, as it'll cause it to fade. Apply the cream, and if your skin starts to peel, which it will, apply the lotion, but not both at once.
Wow, thanks so much for all the help! I do think it might take multiple visits. It's essentially thirteen tattoos, all in all (looks like this). Not to mention that it's front and back, so technically it's even more than just thirteen... Yep, that's gonna be fuuun. >_>;
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:Is that you? cause if it is you're hawt 0////0

on topic:
i can't do finger cr*p, but i have elastic skin ^^ and i can like the skin on my elbow, and almost the bone.
Thanks! xDD

Elastic skin? ...Doesn't it hurt if you stretch it? ._.

I heard about a guy with elastic skin in the Philippines (I think), but it turned out he had some kind of disease...
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Annwyn wrote:
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:Is that you? cause if it is you're hawt 0////0

on topic:
Thanks! xDD

Elastic skin? ...Doesn't it hurt if you stretch it? ._.

I heard about a guy with elastic skin in the Philippines (I think), but it turned out he had some kind of disease...
NP...it's true

No it doesn't hurt, I can play with it for like a whole class period >=D My friend can crack all of the bones in his right arm, and always plays pranks on the teacher hehe
but with my skin the doctor said it might be some sort of problem, as I'm gaining unnoticeable weight(about 15lbs).... and I still need to get taller TT
Tri-edgeXHaseo fan

Post by Tri-edgeXHaseo fan »

Well, I have a weird annoyance with people eating their food, but yet I like to talk with my mouth full...
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Ratsu wrote:
nobodyknows wrote:okay, time to roll in the facts

1. I'm autistic,
2. I've been told I sing like a god =_='
3. I'm a mecha fanboy
4. I still sleep with a stuffed animal >.>'.... old habits are SERIOUSLY hard to break =_='
5. I can memorize what I did in terms of school-work pretty well, but if you lend me money and ask me to go and buy you a soda 2 minutes before I do, I'll probably forget it instantly.
6. I think that everyone's user avis are their actual faces @A@

and this is only the beginning...

Dude! Eff'en High five me bro! I have Autism too! :D

awesome! someone who shares specialness!

@annwyn, Fallen + Haseo- indeed. my mind always does that, but only when I see something that could be seen as an animate object ^^'... also, sometimes when I look at my avi, I actually forget what I look like IRL >.>
Kikasume

Post by Kikasume »

here's some random facts about me!!!:
1. I love Jesus (YES I DO!!! <33)
2. I love music (then again, who doesn't?)
3. I draw all the time >.,<
4. I looooooooooooooooveeee to be random ;D(again!, who doesn't?)
5. I'm obsessed with Bleach, Naruto, .Hack :B
5. I love making lists
6. I love school :O (i know, you all hate me now don't you? it's just because I have great friends, don't worry :P)
7. I'm running out of ideas....
Epitaph Of Daybreak

Post by Epitaph Of Daybreak »

I am 17 yrs old.
I love Jesus.
My favorite type of games are RPGs.
I like to eat chicken.
I like playing the Yugioh card game when i get a chance. (Only one of my friends plays Yugioh anymore)
I like watching Bleach. (the anime not the cleaning product)
I enjoy going to my church's youth group.
I like playing Halo 3.
I have a dead Ps2, Ps3, Ds, Psp, and computer. (my only real game system is my friends DS)
I think Wolves and Orcas are awsome.
I like Dot Hack.
And i cant spell good at all.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

You'd be surprised.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

FallenDragon wrote:
You'd be surprised.
I can haz cheezburger?

all that aside... do you - Fallen - know someone who doesn't have any random outbursts whatsoever?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I stopped having random outbursts of randomness like a year ago D:
Doesn't mean i don't get any random anymore...it's just at a..."different level", with different words and meanings behind them >->'