Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kikasume

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by Kikasume »

Kyabetsu wrote:Uhm,

I can play Bass Guitar, Keyboard, and some Guitar.
I have Bipolar.
OOO!!!
bipolar?
thats nice XD

i'm extra-ordinary
lol are you?
Kyabetsu

Post by Kyabetsu »

Kikasume wrote: OOO!!!
bipolar?
thats nice XD

i'm extra-ordinary
lol are you?
Yep! Bipolar's especially nice when an employer won't higher you because they fear you may or may not attack a customer with a Flame-thrower if they're rude with you~ 8D (That's why I keep it a secret.)

I suppose I'm extra-ordinary too, aside from the Bipolar and homeschooling I guess.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Kyabetsu wrote:
Kikasume wrote: OOO!!!
bipolar?
thats nice XD

i'm extra-ordinary
lol are you?
Yep! Bipolar's especially nice when an employer won't higher you because they fear you may or may not attack a customer with a Flame-thrower if they're rude with you~ 8D (That's why I keep it a secret.)

I suppose I'm extra-ordinary too, aside from the Bipolar and homeschooling I guess.
I know what you mean, Bipolar runs in my family too, but I take meds for it.

More random facts about me.
1. I LOVE books, I don't even have to had read them, just being around books makes me feel at ease.
2. I will be an uncle in 3 days! XD
3. As hard as it is to believe, alot of people come to me with relationship problems, I am like Dr. phill only effective.
3.5. Despite my being good at helping others with relationships...I cant seem to help my own >->;
4. My hobby is research.
5. Because of my Autism I get so into my research that I forget the world around me and forget to do important things like bathe, eat, and clean. >_>;;;
6. My cell Phone has a picture of Konata on it from Lucky star, and its ring tone is The ending for The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Ratsu wrote:its ring tone is The ending for The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.
HOW DID YOU GET THAT AS A RINGTONE???
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Azure Knight wrote:
Downloaded the song to my phone ._.; just download the ending theme from a site and put it onto your phone. Simple as that. (Like it takes a....ahh whats it called... you know those little card that are black and no bigger then a thumb nail. But yea I just put it on there and put that on my phone.)

FACT
1. While I am not religious in ANY WAY, (as in I have no faith to anything) I find the study of religion fascinating and study as much as I can about all of them. (aside from Scientology <.<; it just seem stupid to me so I have no interest in it.)
2. I think with Portals :D (Anyone get it?)
3. I have over 100 manga XD (14 of which are the set of Love hina.)
4. I am writing a fiction book and even have a publisher and editor all lined up. o3o
5. Is happy he finally made a worth while topic!
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

More random factoids:

- I've spent more on the .hack fandom than any other, easily. I'd even venture to say more than all others combined. Man...
- I'm going to Japan in the fall for ten weeks on a study abroad program. To that I say: Yaaaaaaaay.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

Ratsu wrote:
Azure Knight wrote:
Downloaded the song to my phone ._.; just download the ending theme from a site and put it onto your phone. Simple as that. (Like it takes a....ahh whats it called... you know those little card that are black and no bigger then a thumb nail. But yea I just put it on there and put that on my phone.)

FACT
1. While I am not religious in ANY WAY, (as in I have no faith to anything) I find the study of religion fascinating and study as much as I can about all of them. (aside from Scientology <.<; it just seem stupid to me so I have no interest in it.)
2. I think with Portals :D (Anyone get it?)
3. I have over 100 manga XD (14 of which are the set of Love hina.)
4. I am writing a fiction book and even have a publisher and editor all lined up. o3o
5. Is happy he finally made a worth while topic!
Do you mean the Micro SD Cards?

Also, I have all 17 FMA manga that are out so far.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Anime Monkey wrote: - I'm going to Japan in the fall for ten weeks on a study abroad program. To that I say: Yaaaaaaaay.
Well, well. Looks like I won't be the only one here then.^_^
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

Um... Hm.

1 ~ 98% of the time, I can't sleep if I don't have socks on. D: It just feels weird. I don't know how to explain!
2 ~ I have very little stamina. (Eh not that random...)
3 ~ My .hack fandom died. D8
4 ~ I got //Redemption the day after it came out. I opened it about 7 months later and popped it into my PS2. I "played" about 8 seconds of it (didn't get past the first cutscene) then shut my PS2 off. I haven't played it since.
5 ~ I've been playing the piano for about 11 years yet am worse than those have only been playing for a couple of months. XD;; Seriously.
6 ~ My random facts aren't interesting. T.T;;
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

The only real interesting random fact I have about me is that I like to research random subjects like Genetics, Quantum field theories, psychology, and crypticzoology on a daily basis.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

wave killer wrote:The only real interesting random fact I have about me is that I like to research random subjects like Genetics, Quantum field theories, psychology, and crypticzoology on a daily basis.
Ooh, those are all very interesting subjects. Confusing, though :p. Thinking about a career in science?
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Hey if you guys like to talk about that too lets make a topic to discuss it! I love talking about things like that and learning stuff. (its my hobby)

The biggest and possibly most scary fact of all... I am in collage studying Robotics engineering and soon artificial intelligence.
(though I had to leave school early due to family reasons I still made it to collage XD)
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

I hate perfectionist
Kikasume

Post by Kikasume »

every single day:
1. I love thinking about my school getting burned down :D
2. I obviously hate school ^
3. I'm obsessed with drawing Natsuki Venefskuja from Lux Pain
4. I'm so tired...
5. I'm sitting in class right now!! what an opportunity!!
6. my class isn't doing anything interesting >:C
7. my class never does anything interesting :'''(
8. i probably have more facts, but i don't want to type anymore *falls over*
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Your random facts inspire me to reveal more about me:

-I have the song "Never Gonna Give You Up" as my cellphone ringtone. That would cause some lulz if only because only like 5% of all the people in my classes know what really the internet is.
-I always surprise my friends with the songs i listen to because it's EVERYTHING they would never expect and NOTHING they immediatly assume i'd like.
-As someone else said it, i'd like to share....i'm in college studying Computer Systems Engineering. And ironically, until like 2 months ago i didn't know crap about computers, both hardware and software, and i'm still afraid of opening my own laptop.
-I'm deeply into cryptozoology, ufology, and all studies of paranormal events, including some ancient history (involving myths and stuff like hieroglyphics which apparently show helicopters or ships) and cospiracy theories. And yet, i am skeptic like all hell and while people are all "OMG!!!" i'm just there pouting as i point out all the proof that leads to fakeness.....except when it's actually true.
-I'm so very skinny and weigh only like 105lbs or less....and yet, i eat alot more than anybody would expect due to my complexion.
-I'm a perfectionist, as well as suffer from a quite big superiority complex (which i call "God Complex"....which proves it even more). So yeah, whenever there's something i can comment and "help with" i usually try to change it all to my own thoughts, makings things as perfect as they can be and even perfection them after that, and if someone thinks anybody else, i consider them as "inferiors" and as like i'm the only one right and it must be that way else it's wrong. And i'm actually good in team works...but, i usually end up making everyone else do what i want 'XD
-A fact not alot of people know and there has been people who don't believe me when i say it...i'm Mexican and have always been here and lived here.
And...
-For whatever reason, i feel attracted to several members in here....

There :3
Kikasume

Post by Kikasume »

TheSorrow wrote:Your random facts inspire me to reveal more about me:

-I have the song "Never Gonna Give You Up" as my cellphone ringtone. That would cause some lulz if only because only like 5% of all the people in my classes know what really the internet is.
-I always surprise my friends with the songs i listen to because it's EVERYTHING they would never expect and NOTHING they immediatly assume i'd like.
-As someone else said it, i'd like to share....i'm in college studying Computer Systems Engineering. And ironically, until like 2 months ago i didn't know crap about computers, both hardware and software, and i'm still afraid of opening my own laptop.
-I'm deeply into cryptozoology, ufology, and all studies of paranormal events, including some ancient history (involving myths and stuff like hieroglyphics which apparently show helicopters or ships) and cospiracy theories. And yet, i am skeptic like all hell and while people are all "OMG!!!" i'm just there pouting as i point out all the proof that leads to fakeness.....except when it's actually true.
-I'm so very skinny and weigh only like 105lbs or less....and yet, i eat alot more than anybody would expect due to my complexion.
-I'm a perfectionist, as well as suffer from a quite big superiority complex (which i call "God Complex"....which proves it even more). So yeah, whenever there's something i can comment and "help with" i usually try to change it all to my own thoughts, makings things as perfect as they can be and even perfection them after that, and if someone thinks anybody else, i consider them as "inferiors" and as like i'm the only one right and it must be that way else it's wrong. And i'm actually good in team works...but, i usually end up making everyone else do what i want 'XD
-A fact not alot of people know and there has been people who don't believe me when i say it...i'm Mexican and have always been here and lived here.
And...
-For whatever reason, i feel attracted to several members in here....

There :3
ohhh myyyy goooooddddnnnnneeeesssss
you're Mexican???!?!
me too, you're really my new best friend lol
btw what members are you attracted to? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Now I am inspired to do some too D:<

1. I am also a big nut on the paranormal stuff. My big thing are the Nazca lines and how there is a rocket ship in there >_>: as well as animals that are no where near native to that area. (like a whale ._.; ) I am also big in spirits and things like that, I am both afraid, and intrigues by ghosts. Also if I haven't mentioned it before I have a fascination with religion (though I have none my self) and mythology.
2. I only own 1 plushi and its of Nodoka from negima. o3o
3. I love raise and battle games like Pokemon, digimon, and monster rancher.
4. I have a strange fascination with watches. O.o (mostly pocket ones)
5. I LOVE Touhou and I am fairy decent at the game, but I love the music more then anything.
6. I love to look for a deeper meaning in things.
7. There are ALOT of members of this board that I have the utmost respect for, and one who I don't really like, but cant help but respect the kind of person they are. XD
8. I am actually really poor IRL, and always have been. ^_^:
9. I just got the .hack//GU perfect guide! (late birthday present)
10. I am a big collector, but recently I have come to collect large gemstones.
Kikasume

Post by Kikasume »

Ratsu wrote:Now I am inspired to do some too D:<

1. I am also a big nut on the paranormal stuff. My big thing are the Nazca lines and how there is a rocket ship in there >_>: as well as animals that are no where near native to that area. (like a whale ._.; ) I am also big in spirits and things like that, I am both afraid, and intrigues by ghosts. Also if I haven't mentioned it before I have a fascination with religion (though I have none my self) and mythology.
2. I only own 1 plushi and its of Nodoka from negima. o3o
3. I love raise and battle games like Pokemon, digimon, and monster rancher.
4. I have a strange fascination with watches. O.o (mostly pocket ones)
5. I LOVE Touhou and I am fairy decent at the game, but I love the music more then anything.
6. I love to look for a deeper meaning in things.
7. There are ALOT of members of this board that I have the utmost respect for, and one who I don't really like, but cant help but respect the kind of person they are. XD
8. I am actually really poor IRL, and always have been. ^_^:
9. I just got the .hack//GU perfect guide! (late birthday present)
10. I am a big collector, but recently I have come to collect large gemstones.
my class is studying about different careers; one of my friends is studying paranormal stuff lol
i'm studying Youth Ministry...so yeah
anyway who's the one inspiring people?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Well, i was inspired by you and Ratsu and Keyaki's little post to comment more facts about myself...that, if you can see, they're pretty much what you and Ratsu said but applied to myself XD

And you know, i see studying paranormal as a "real study" something a little ridiculous...i mean, what are you really gonna do when you grow up? Hunt for ghosts and gain money because of it? .-. After all, all you need to know about paranormal studies can be learn in one sitting by knowing how to use Google...and how to read too XD
Kikasume

Post by Kikasume »

TheSorrow wrote:
Well, i was inspired by you and Ratsu and Keyaki's little post to comment more facts about myself...that, if you can see, they're pretty much what you and Ratsu said but applied to myself XD

And you know, i see studying paranormal as a "real study" something a little ridiculous...i mean, what are you really gonna do when you grow up? Hunt for ghosts and gain money because of it? .-. After all, all you need to know about paranormal studies can be learn in one sitting by knowing how to use Google...and how to read too XD
oh..how sweet, i inspire people..
thats a real surprise lol
at least i have another random fact
1. I INSPIRE PEOPLE!!!!!
i feel so proud of myself X3